Recommend me ONE “MUST-SEE” show based off –my- preferences (the list), preferably new ones I haven’t heard of:

Recommend me ONE “MUST-SEE” show based off –my- preferences (the list), preferably new ones I haven’t heard of:

A+: Breaking Bad, Dexter S1-S4, The Shield, The Sopranos, Spartacus, The Office

B: Homeland, Lost, 24, True Detective, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Always Sunny, Bob's Burgers, Rick and Morty (high IQ req.), Deathnote, Code Geass, Attack on Titan

C: Vikings, House, Arrested Development, Rome, Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, Narcos, Westworld, Archer, Impractical Jokers, South Park, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, One Punch Man

D: The Wire, Hannibal, Supernatural, Walking Dead, Modern Family, Justified, Grey's Anatomy, Family Guy, Entourage, Carnivale, Madmen, Scrubs, Peep Show, Fate/Zero
F-: Big Bang Theory
Tried a few ep’s and got bored: Shameless, Hunter x Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Mr Robot, Firefly, Cowboy Bepop, Stein's Gate, Monster, Ash vs Evil Dead, Parasyte, Ash vs Evil, Black Sails, Penny, Ozark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZly12eGpNA
youtube.com/watch?v=wreEAaYX_Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don’t see Person of Interest on your list. It’s a good procedural but has a very interesting long story about the effect of an emergent AI. It’s pure sci-fi but a cop show too.

The Expanse is really interesting.

There’s a couple of decent crackle shows. Crackle is Sony Studios and so they force some big name stars to do these unknown tv series. I like The Art of More and Start Up from them.

The Fall. It's like Hannibal for grownups

You're welcome

Why do you have The Wire as D? That’s an A+ show.

First season of True Detective is A+

Always sunny and Southpark > the office

faggot op

fargo

i voutch for that

If you liked Dexter, watch Mindhunters on Netflix. It's a drama (which I'm not usually in to) about how serial killers were first discovered. It's pretty good.

Nip Tuck might be good for you.

How the fuck does a person who gives Breaking Bad an A+ give The Wire a D?

The misandrist feminist detective (Gillian Anderson) gets on my nerves, but her character/performance certainly makes the show more interesting. She's like Scully but more of a hardass.

I will look into this

I think I tried it before and couldn't get into it

I didn't like Hannibal, I'll look into it

The Wire is boring and tends to leave The Shield in it's shadow, which I don't like

I'll agree that Sunny shouldn't be ranked lower than The Office

I liked Dexter for the setup of the show, not necessarily the theme

Bad ending I've heard

They're nothing alike

The Manhunt:Unabomber or whatever it's called on Netflix. It's like 8 parts.

The wire was great its first season. The second season wasnt great. By the time the show rolls around to the loading docks it is pretty much trash .

The Wire would have been a great great show if they only made season 1

Kings War was pretty epic if you don't mind 80 episodes of subtitles. based off the historical rise of the only peasant who ever became an Emperor in China

Hannibal is primetime television schlock--pure dross for dumbfuck American audiences. The Fall is an understated British miniseries that doesn't go for cheap shock value.

I'd say rik and morty but you probably wouldnt understand

:( I love The Vikings

Black Mirror

>They're nothing alike
Didn't say they were. But without exception everyone I've ever encountered who likes one likes the other.

If I didn't already know it from you "getting bored" trying to watch Cowboy Bebop I'd say it proves you're a faggot. If being OP wasn't enough evidence already.

The Punisher

Hell on Wheels - highly recommend

Californication - first and second season mostly, later it's downhill

Black Sails - fucking epic, just keep watching

I was just thinking the wire all the time then i see you already watched it and put it under D!?
Nigga how we sposed to recommend you something based on your list when it doesnt make any sense.
As to not waste your time im just gonna say something anyway.
Dr Katz (related to archer and bobs burgers)
American Gods
Black Mirror

overrated

You might like 30 Rock and Parks and Rec based on your interest in The Office and IASiP

Boardwalk empire

Here's my list from awhile back. Maybe I'll update it. Also looking for recommendations.

Awesome (10/10 to 5/7):
>Carnivale
>Sherlock
>Star Trek (TNG, DS9)
>Twin Peaks
>Rick and Morty
>Flying Circus
>Mad Men (though not all will like it)
>Archer

Very Good (9/10):
>Stranger Things
>Breaking Bad
>Better Call Saul
>House of Cards
>Narcos
>American Horror Story (hit or miss by season though)
>Futurama
>X Files (Not "Awesome" because of the non-Mulder seasons)
>Firefly
>Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Good (7/10 to 8/10):
>Star Trek (Voyager,ToS)
>Game of Thrones
>The Americans
>Peaky Blinders
>Hell on Wheels
>Dexter (awesome at first, faded in later seasons)
>Vikings
>Stargate SG-1
>Orange is the New Black
>Portlandia
>The Simpsons (at least when I watched in the 80s and 90s)
>Marco Polo
>South Park
>A Young Doctor's Notebook
>The Prisoner
>Little Britain
>Drawn Together
>Hanibal
>Mr Robot

(part 1)

Watch Ideal

(part 2)
Average (4/10 to 6/10):
>Rescue Me
>Rome
>Blacklist
>Weeds (some was "Good," most was not. The tits are worthwhile though)
>Family Guy
>Monk
>How I Met Your Mother
>Scrubs
>Farscape

Okay/poor (2/10 to 4/10):
>The Tudors
>Star Trek (Enterprise)
>Battlestar Galactica (ToS)
>Caprica
>American Dad!
>Borgia

Stuff I couldn't watch past a few episodes:
>House
>Prison Break
>Bones
>The West Wing
>BoJack Horseman
>Turn
>Boss
>Top of the Lake
>Penny Dreadful

Way Overrated Shit-tier (1/10 or below):
>The Walking Dead
>Lost
>Battlestar Galactica (Reboot)

>sherlock
>10/10
>not a 1/10

MR ROBOT

mindhunter

i also voutch for this thicc boi

You're an absolutely dumb bitch.

The Fall is one of two dozen identical British cop dramas, all of which seem to have the same plot, same pacing, same everything.

>A senior cop from the big city gets sent out on special assignment to a place where they are out of their depth to investigate a grisly murder that the locals are all shocked by, and finds out that nothing is as it seems.

Brits make that same story over, and over, and over.

At least Hannibal had the value of being somewhat different.

oh i just saw you tried this and gave up.

give it a chance bruh. it's worth imo.

nice bait

not op here

i REALLY enjoyed mr robot until last season, its turning to shit now but im still watching it would recommend/10

the core of this thread is opinions fuck tard

My opinion is that your opinion sucks.

the red road was (cancelled after 2 seasons) a pretty good drama about the ramapough mountain indians. if you like grit & realism, this one is definitely worth a watch

>The Fall is one of two dozen identical British cop dramas, all of which seem to have the same plot, same pacing, same everything
I haven't seen more than 3 or 4 British cop dramas, so I wouldn't know. I thought The Fall was the best of them.

>At least Hannibal had the value of being somewhat different
Like most American "entertainment", it was a cheesy spectacle.

I have been wanting to cut the cable and go to Streamlord for months now. Biggest problem is inertia. Cable TV means never having to make serious decisions: we just complain to ourselves about what's available and choose the least boring. A lot like modern elections. Streamlord means I have to know what I want and then look for it.
Humans was great. So was Orphan Black. Both had the decency to tie things up with a proper finale. Masters of Sex was surprisingly good (I was surprised because the popularization of psychology has been utterly disgusting, and thanks Freud and Bernays you miserable assholes) but its finale was too rushed.
Kiefer Sutherland needs to be made president, preferably by the way it happened in Designated Survivor. I don't care if Kiefer Sutherland is just an actor, he'll still do better than Reagan or Schwarzenegger. And he already has a family he can deputize to be senior advisors.

>Blacklist
I lost interest when I found out that Spader is a sociopath who enjoys annoying his neighbors. Megan Boone, though, such a fucking heartthrob.

I have tried so hard to like Mr Robot but I have never made it through a single episode without falling asleep. Its true audience must be on good drugs.

Overthinking it user

Western Sandnigger food

im watching frontier and the last kingdom on Netflix.
is pretty good man.

The Americans

House of Lies

Silicon Valley

Hello yeah. Fargo is A+

OZ.

Latest update of the crackle android app requires your browsing history.

Twin Peaks...the first season and a half is really hilarious and dark.

Futureman wasn't bad.

first three seasons of the x files

Original Twilight Zone. Probably some of the trippiest/freakiest TV ever even 60 years later. Star Trek, Star Trek TNG

Orange is the new black, and Black Mirror. Did you watch the UK or US version of Shameless? I thought the US version was meh, but the UK version superb

Taboo

youtube.com/watch?v=fZly12eGpNA

American Horror Story is somewhat decent. Just stay away from seasons 3, 5, and 7

Swap Fullmetal for Attack on Titan and you're good.

Never seen the show, but I like this season 3 music video
youtube.com/watch?v=wreEAaYX_Yo

eat shit normie

big bang theory

Each season is entirely different, so I'll give a short summary of each.
>Murder House: A nearly broken family moves in to a Haunted house. Standard stuff
>Asylum: a lesbian reporter breaks into an asylum in the 60's to do an expose on the notorious murderer that is supposedly incarcerated in their facility, but is soon locked in there herself by an evil nun
>Coven: a small group of women and girls are part of a coven of witches in New Orleans that is at war with Marie Laveau the Voodoo Queen.
>Freakshow: a German woman runs a Freakshow I'm the fourties, but when a mysterious murderer scares the town into initiating a curfew, her business is threatened. Also a conman infultrates their compound in the hopes of murdering a freak and selling their corpse for big bucks
>Hotel: Worst season. Lady Gaga stars as a vampire who owns a hotel built by a murderer and she is desperate to recreate her lost lover. Also a detective is called to the hotel to investigate the 10 Commandments Killer, who he believes is hiding in the hotel.
>Roanoke: An interracial couple moves into a huge country farmhouse on Roanoke North Carolina where they are soon terrorized by the ghosts of the colonists who once owned the land before meeting their death... The couple sell the rights of their story to a man who turns it into a hit TV show... It's weird and meta, every 5 or so episodes the TV show format changes.
>Cult: one of the more love it or hate it seasons. It makes fun of Democrats by calling them all whiny crybaby snowflakes and Republicans by calling them evil misogynistic pigs. One of the trump supporters starts a cult of clowns as a means to spread terror through the city

reno 911

The Preacher, based on the graphic novel of the same name. Just been renewed for a third season but unheard of because of muh dragons and zombie soap opera.

Mr. Robot. I know it gets boring somehwere in season 1 but keep watching and and you'll see how good season 3 is. Season 3 was definitely 10/10

Watch the orville

Utopia

No need to thank me

It's nicely mediocre

Yesss watch futureman its great

James Cameron is badass

If you're talking about must see TV shows, it's hard to top Mr. Robot, right now. It rivals Breaking Bad in quality, might even beat it.

I disagree completely with the user who called the Battlestar Galactica reboot overrated shit. I think it's one of the best shows ever and probably right up your alley.

>Firefly

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH, YOU SYPHILLITIC CUNTSMEAR!

I watched most of the first season and was really bored by most of it. Does it get better in season 2? The comic was an absolute masterpiece.

I meant to add, I'm not OP, just a curious user.

>Scrubs
>D

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH, YOU SCABIES INFESTED CROTCH ROT!

Dude did you stop at Season 2? Season 3 is good and 4 is excellent, almost as good as 1. Season 5 they jump the shark a little but it’s still better than 2.

It does, although messes with the chronology or the comics.

It’s well worth sticking with. Hard to believe Seth Rogen had a hand in it!

In 2023, James Cameron dove beneath the sea

Rescue Me will always be the best underrated show

It has a few mediocre eps but when it’s good it’s really fucking good
>Shut Up and Dance is the episode about Sup Forums users

Agreed, easily F tier

To be fair, you need a very low IQ to understand Firefly...

>BoJack being where you put it
This is an incorrect assessment

Ok now I know you're trolling.

Fucking with the chronology is fine, I was just really missing the substance of the comics. So much crazy shit happens in them and the first season of the show just seemed to have trouble going anywhere. I'll make my way through it to season 2 though. I very much want to believe you're right.

Hannibal is A+ you fag

BSG:
>character inconsistencies-- they redefine characters every fucking season
>plot holes
>almost no one is likable
>made me wish the humans died out at the beginning of season one
>forced cliffhangers pretty much at the end of every episode
There's pretty much nothing objectively good about this show.

Season one was so painful that I couldn't be bothered with any more

Herr Starr is a bad ass, a bumbling badass but a serious badass.

Wait for his introduction and tell me you do not love it.