Choose Wisely Sup Forums

Choose Wisely Sup Forums

great game. but im thinking.

>pick ring
>get so creative you figure out how to retrieve soul and still keep ring

Obvious. Plus you can basically figure out how to less directly get the results of a few of the other items with the ring anyway.

Soul is non negotiable. Pretty sure no amount of clever thinking will beat an immortal being from hell. Either take the terms or walk away empty handed.

The ring and the gun is probably the smartest ones, but I am a ugly beta tard who is desperate for love so i'd probably pick the neckless

>ring
>get rich as fuck
>buy private island
>buy sex slaves, and pay people to do upkeep
>private lab to make perfect ai
>negotiate Amazon prime to your island
Easy choice.

>credit card wiped of debt
Why even have the cash, then? I could max credit cards all day everyday.

Who the heck needs a soul anyway? Its not like I have a chance of going to any kind of heaven either way so.

IDGAF I already have three of these. And my soul is untouched.

>members of the opposite sex
this locket is completely useless.

Explain?

Still pick ring. Assume you're just a faggot and that I'd be able to accomplish it.

idk man, the glasses are pretty tempting too. you could basically read the demon's mind in order to get your soul back, or blackmail it with its deepest secret into giving you anything you want.

Kek

The ring would be useless for me, if you enhance my creative exponentially, I'd still have none. 0^10 is still 0

You're an idiot. Enjoy getting was raped in hell.

demon is not a person

on topic , i'd probably choose the gun since it's the most op

Ring of pride

>pick gun
>theoretically immortal
>kill babies
>live forever
>do everything

Just get the gun, if you find a day care it's like infinite life

Cause you can buy things with cash that you can't buy with credit. Or you can make cash purchases hiding a record of that purchase. Think for just a second before you post

My man

Ring is the best thing to choose. You become creative and intelligent so can get anything you want in the world. Confidence will help out as well

>use ring to perfect cyrogenics if want to explore space
>use ring to gain immortality so never die unless you want to, so doesn't matter it no soul

Kek to me its the only choice my dude.

Also if I kill pregnant women do I get double points?

I'd just use it all for drugs

Pick gun
>shoot baby
>guy with concealed carry handgun shoots you even though you look like someone else
Woops, guess aging slowly and immortality are different

I'd go with the ring

Is this even a thing?
> Picks ring

What happens if i shoot myself with the gun?

>put on ring
>figure out immortality
>gun user finds you
>you can't stop him
>he kills you
>he leaches your immortality

Rip

I would take the watch. Hold the time and the world is yours. If you are in trouble, just stop the time and leave. Rob the bank and leave and so on....

>I would do it and get caught
>I wouldn't just massacre newborns in hospital
>they couldn't even find me because completely different
>anyone cares about hobos either
>killing people is like gta and suddenly everyone knows

My dude.

You break the matrix and become God

The gun, I want to live forever, fucking death.

>Pick gun
>Never die
Ggwp

This is the kind of thinking the ring cures

Definitely won't be "getting was raped" happening, you're just a fucking pussy who's too much of a chickenshit to go toe-to-toe with the devil even after getting a cheat device that raises your odds of beating him to virtually 100%. Dude's not even THAT hard to beat normally if you're not retarded.

> You have IQ of a 400
> You've expected it
> You've come up with a plan to counter this atrack
> You won
> Picked up a gun
Profit.

Gun of wrath. Muh immortality. Second choice is the time watch thing or whatever.

>only people have secrets
>demons dont have secrets

>take gun
>shoot YOURSELF with it

what happens ?

Woulnt give away soul....
but If I had to I would choose the gun

Lmao honestly thought my idea was cucked but ya saved me thanks user

Black hole has been created. The end.

>countering a person you have no idea what they look like
>countering a gun that will hit you if the user sees you
>pretending you're batman
>all gunboy has to do is keep pulling the trigger
>infinite bullets shot that never miss
>thinking you can stop that

Ring doesn't change reality.

The gun is the most tempting, but it could be very bad if the murders are traced back to you and you have to spend hundreds of years in prison with an extremely long lifespan. The locket is also pretty tempting, but I could imagine getting bored of sleeping with anyone I want with no challenge. I'd probably go to with the ring. Confidence and tons of knowledge would help to attract women and I could get a great job making six- figures.

No, it's not. Science and knowledge are great. Pretty sure magic still beats it.

The only way I could see it working is if you found a loophole in the contract, but it's too simple. Take an item with you, demon owns your soul. Period.

Good, bad. I'm the guy with the gun.

> Pretending like he was even able to find you
> Pretending You wasn't able to outsmart some ant IQ level faggot
> Comeone.jpeg

Gun of wrath and be immortal.

Wut happens if you shoot yourself with the gun?

roll

>pretending you could think of a way to stop an instant death sentence if seen
>pretending any mortal can stop gunboy
>gunboy can probably kill the entirety of hell
>new name doomboy

Big brain don't mean bullet no hurty and bullet be any less killy, better start running as gunboy is going on mass genocide and collecting your woymins for his sacrificial new civilization.

The watch is obviously the best. Heists and theft become child's play, you can rape if that's your thing, and get extra time added to your lifespan just by using it every day.

Why the fuck is nobody choosing the watch?
>steal anything you want
>fuck anybody you want
>sneak into places you'd never be able to
>potentially hurt or kill anyone you want

dont fucking move

The ring, because great power and confidence are also attractive traits

this btw without a doubt get the watch you become a time god if you have the watch.

>get extra time added to your lifespan
Where does it say that you stop aging when everything is frozen?

> Gun of Wrath

Can't collect on my soul if I'm effectively immortal.
No shortage of targets in this world either.

You guys are all fucking idiots

> Get gun
>Use gun to kill whoever chose the other items
>I am now immortal god
>Use 7 fucky gifts of sin to become tyrranical ruler of earth
>Force world peace, breed all races into one super race
>Keep most attractive females of each race in my personal harem
>Variety is spice of life
>Rename earth user's Playground of Perverse Pleasure
>Advance science exponentially through fear of mutilation and death
>Find alien species
>Fuck all their women too
>Rule my empire for a million years

Then the asteroid hits in 2278 and the world burns. You either go to hell or float through empty space, depending on the nature of your immortality.

Of course you have a chance. I am a complete shithead, yet I am saved by the blood of Jesus. But salvation doesn't depend on you being good--it is by grace alone. You can be saved.

All that would require leaving your mom's basement first.

7billion people if they all lived to 100 that's 700billion years and all youd have to do then is just start farming people like cattle

>muh immortality

WRONG. You'd get to live as long as the last human in the universe, and even if you managed to farm humans just for your own life extension, eventually you'd reach the heat death of the universe long before the Black-Hole-Era where you'd basically be all alone and so depressed with your long life, you'd not be able to distinguish it from death (how could you if you won't even remember when you were born?).

Eventually, existence in the universe would become boring and predictable, because you'd live long enough to do every possible thing a million times over, including falling in love with every conceivable being (if you wanted that), including discovering that traps are gay for sure.

At this point, you'd simply give up your gun, let age take its toll, die a lonely death, and welcome the afterlife (remember, the premise of this thought experiment is that you have a soul and an afterlife in which that soul resides, so atheist arguments fail in this thought experiment).... but then you'd realize something quite awful.

a googol of years is nothing compared to the eternity of assrape you'll get in HELL.
at first you might even welcome the pain and the anal rape (not that you didn't try that in life), but eventually when your time in hell exceeds your life in this universe by an entire googolplex of years, you realize time will never end. this will continue forever.
you realize that hell isn't the pain or torture, but the neverending existence where you did everything, felt everything, knew everything, predict everything, and when everything is known to you, nothing has any meaning or pleasure anymore (like playing your favorite game forever). you realize that hell is eternal existence, even if it were pleasurable.

then you'd wish you never played ;)

gun of wrath is the only viable option
you sell your soul, so you face eternal damnation when you die. the gun lets you do whatever you want that could be done with both a gun and a concealed identity, as well as prolonging the amount of time you spend before going to hell 5ever

Still worth it.

> Pretending you aren't fucking able to hide in some bunker
> Pretending no one can stop faggboy with 9mm, within nowadays armor
> Pretending smartest man on earth isn't protected for Government's sake
> Toy gun only increases your lifespan, without immunity to damage
Gun can take you so far alone.

Yeah but then at least I nearly beat existence and had the biggest impact on the universe and could be truthfully called it's its main protagonist.

It wouldn't bother me much.

Either ring or watch.

Much kek of topness.

>use gun to usurp world super powers
>gun says within view of the person
>put on thermal goggles
>see through walls
>bang bang
>nobody sneaks up on me

i'm just gonna roll 1-7
>0,8,9 i'll just reroll

reroll

roll

you could use mirrors to view targets without them being able to hit you and stick the gun out of a firing port that protects your hand, since you only need to be able to SEE the target

You can shorten these steps
> demon offers choice
> pick gun that never misses and reaps lifespans
> shoot demon (near immortal)
> collect prizes

roll...

dafuq roll

I understand that, I'd try the option that gave me the longest life too, but...

you truly do not understand eternity
everything you do to get the deal will have absolutely no meaning. long after the last black hole fizzles out in the Black-Hole era, long after millions of universes pop into and out of existence, you will still exist.

and you will not end
and you will not remember what happened
you will not know the option of death, only that something in you no longer wants what you have
and even then, time will continue on and on
to where even memory will have no meaning
time will lose all meaning a graham's number of years earlier
and when that time is over, you will pretty much be worse than dead, because death at least eliminates your consiousness,
but this eternal life carries on, the present will always be before you,

and you will still NEVER UNDERSTAND INFINITY

Exactly muh dude.

Also couldn't I just video call people then? Or just watch tv?

locket.. gay

lul

Then once it's all cold and there's nothing left in the infinite void I'll turn the gun on myself and l existence a day and hopefully cause a singularity that is the next big bang.

>few of the other items with the ring
2nd post best post
/thread

> You can't see through the walls with thermal googles
> 9mm can do shit against solid concrete wall

> Impact zone damage from explosions
> GG

>neckless
and a brainlet to boot

>infinite projectiles can't break down a wall over time

>Then once it's all cold and there's nothing left in the infinite void I'll turn the gun on myself

everyone would, then you'd learn that you have no idea how long infinity is.

But theoretically as the only observer wouldn't infinity be to my specifications and not some arbitrary concept some dumb monkey made up eons ago?

Ring seems like good choice until you learn that intelligence and creativity won't solve every problem and you are damned to hell for eternity anyway.

However, playing the fiddle really well, or playing the best song in the world on demand will surely save your soul.

I'm gonna pick the glasses, just cause nobody chose it.

>get information on everybody around me

>use info to my advantage and have unsurmountable leverage over everyone

>blackmail to the point you can get everything you've ever dreamed, depending on person you blackmailed

>plus green eyes. Fav color so yeah.

He's delusional, and gay.

> Prerending like you'll have 10 years to penetrate solid wall, while staying against full equipped private army, with acces to hard reindorced vehicles.

The ring and the gun seem like the best options to me. I showed my flatmate and he implied he'd take the locket and put the demons picture in it and get the other artifacts that way. Crafty fuck.

i'd have to go with the ring

Wallet

>pick gun
>get a really powerful sight
>become an assassin that never rmisses
>get rich
>maybe become a one-man army for hire
>make loads of money, shape politics to my whim
>buy a space lab in space
>get a telescope hooked up
>live in space, assassinating anyone I want forever
>ship in women and supplies