What is wrong with my dick?

What is wrong with my dick?

What it's like:
> Like a layer of dry smegma
> Won't go away.
> Easily comes off by rubbing moist fingers on it
> Has a subtle but bad smell
> When I cleanse it, it is back within a few hours normally.

What have I tried?
> Cleansing it 3-4 times a day in a longer period
> Not cleansing it all for a little while
> Rub coconut oil on it and let it sit. Cleanse and reapply for a few days.
> Went to doctor to check for fungi. Got a negative on fungi. Had cleansed an hourish before, so dunno if that affects the test?

About me:
> Relatively healthy otherwise
> Good diet
> Pretty sexual active before this shit

Plz help me Sup Forums. I haven't wanted to have sex because of this shit for a while.

This is what it looks like when I'm cleansing it. It comes of pretty easily

thats skin you einstein

I do have the exact same thing dude...the doctor said it was caused 'cause of some bacteria in the stomac and after a cure it went away but half an year later it came back and I still have it, usually for me is sufficient cleaning once per day

That's aids man. You'll be dead by dinner, nice knowing ya annon

OP is ocd fucktard who is scrubbing away is own skin

Well why the fuck does badsmelling skin suddenly start to grow on my dickhead? Never have I had this issue before, and now it have been going on for a few months.

wash it with toothpaste. it will go away in 3 days

wash dick in hot water only , no soap/shampoo/shower gel whatever , those things destroy skin and cause such effect

do u clean ur dick properly after u jerk off?

I have never used soap or anything to clean my dick.

Yeah. I have also tried a 10 days of not jerking at all, and no change.

It's dead skin, I get that too if I sweat a lot. Rinse off with water, no soap or anything it upsets the skin

How old are you? This can happen in puberty.

But for fuck sake, stop fucking up your dick.

Could just be sebum, stuff which your sebaceous glands produce. If you wash with soap, you will make them more active. Also in puberty these get more active.

I am 25.
And I really don't know how I am fucking up my dick. I shower 5-6 times a week, work out 3 times, jerks prolly 5 times. Never wash it with anything but hot water.

Did the doctor run a fungal test or a fungal culture test/fungal smear test? The first only tests for one specific strain or type, usually a variety of Candida, while the second takes much longer and catches a lot more different types.

Sounds like a fungal infection with a species that the doc's fungal test did not test for.

Dunno.. He wiped a cotton bud on the dick and called med a few days later.

Sounds like just a fungi test. Usually a smear or culture test uses skin scrapings.

I'd call the doc to clarify, but it sounds like he didn't run a broad spectrum test, just the quicky. A full fungal culture test usually takes a week or more to get good results.

Fungal.
You got athletes foot op?

Circumcised master race here saying I never had this problem.

Was waiting for one of you stupid fucks.
I hate being cut, I was cut at birth and I hate it.
My dick gets dry as hell and gets flaky patches. Get out of here you fucking Jew.

And my girlfriend can put her nails in the gland and I hardly feel it. Circumcision sucks.

Looks like AIDS, sorry.

>master race
no

Hey OP

My dick is samefag as you and I've tried all kinds of druid wizardry on my schlong but I can't get rid of the curse. The hex began when I was 18-ish and I just turned 30.

Haven't been to the doc about it yet, have just been reading shit on the internet from time to time, but have just grown used to my dickhead producing it's own fucking thin layer of knob cheese, or whatever to call it.

On that note, it seems like (according to stuff I've read in the past) it's some kind of fungus. Maybe visit the doc again and don't wash your penis so that there's some residue to swab off? Give those spores a chance to proclaim their existence for the white coats.

Fuck it, I'll even join you. Let's go together, user! I've had enough of this sorcery...

Looks like toilet paper. Did you try fully air drying it by a fan before rolling the skin back over

Get that from a scratch and dent sale?
Looks new, unused, straight outof the box

You have waited 12 years to go to the doctor with problems with your dick. You should go earlier than 12 years later.
Pic related, it is a 'sore' of someone who waited 20 years before going to a doctor.

Get circumcised you fuckin caveman.

>What is wrong with my dick?

It's way to small.

Its just a bit dry. Drink more! And try to ignore it for a couple of days... but please drink a lot!

>removes part of dick
>transcends beyond science

Do you hate your parents for it ? Did you ever talk to them about it ?

You should let it hang in tea for a couple of minutes. English tea preferably. works!

You have HPV and diabeetus. No cure for either

It's a minor infection. Just keep cleaning it like normal a few times a say and it will go away.

Stop sticking your dick in dirty laundry