Listen i’m one nasty cunt, don’t judge me...

Listen i’m one nasty cunt, don’t judge me. So I left this biscuit and half eaten chicken by my bed and that alien shit started growing on it. Wtf is this?!

EAT IT

What the hell OP

Eat that shit

Fungus. If you've been having a cough lately it may have cause an fungal infection in your trachea.
Good luck not dying.

Nigga there's fucking hair growing outta that shit the fuck

Roll

trips and i’ll eat it - ya girl

it's the hair of the chicken. hair continues to grow after death

ROLL

> hair continues to grow after death
Wat

Fungus, put it in a bag tight and throw it in the dumpster. Go to the doctor ASAP.

>hair of the chicken
>hair
>chicken
Pick one

U dumb shit u should have said what u were Rolling for now you wasted precious dubs

Is that KFC chicken?

don’t tell me what to do

roll for dubs to eat the chicken

lmao yes

Either it's the thing or you smushed hair in between the biscuit and the chicken

DUBS

DUBS! Eat that chicken

KILL ME

DUBS!

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN OP

You can't have one without the other. Like moons and pies. For example, cheesecake. It's not a cake. Cheesecake is pie.

Phycomyces

God fuck shit christ, is your room coated in fungus? You left a collection of processed foods filled with chemicals and preservatives on the floor, and within a night, fungus fully grew from it.

What the fuck. I'm surprised and disgusted at the same time.

Jesus shit fuck.

Okay oh shit y’all give me a second - ya girl op

Like he says. Those dots on the top are spore heads which explode releasing thousands of spores into the air. Can be deadily but probably not in such small amounts.

pretty well-developed bread mold. i always heard fast food bread wasn't supposed to do that. it's actually a sign the bread was decent stuff at some point.

You need to jizz on first before eating it

His romm had to have been incubating at the right temperature too. He needs to take spore sample swabs from around his room too, he might discover a new species.

Eat one of the that fungus

Sick shit on this thread

hehehe xd

This. Also wipe your ass with the moldy chicken.

Report back to us next week and post any updates you have regarding Project Panspermia btw. Showering is overrated.

I’m actually gonna die

some fungus
the air is full of all kinds of spores

OMFG TITS NOW!

SHE FOOLED US

Holy shit

The fact that your female suprised me more than the fungus, EAT IT YOU FEMALE DOG

>guaranteed replies

;))

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA PUT IT IN I NEED MADNESS

jesus fuck no

>happening

why would you

Post pic of mouth open with a mouth full of fungus inside mouth - Happy annon that asked for this to be done

You didn't lie. You are one nasty cunt.
Thumbs up.

im out

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY

I thought i was disgusting but this nigga be havin' aliens growing out of his mattress what the fuck

holy fuck op.. your sexy

> she took a bite
Say bye bye to your life and hello to an unknown disease, you done fucked up now nigga

Jokes on u I wanna die :p (KIDDING IM ACTUALLY DYING A LIL)

Awww that's nasty

one off from trips

nice

>refreshing isn't it

refreshing biscuit fungus.

Nicely done, user!

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from her eating a rotten sandwich. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is it a guy? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe she would drop us like this. I want a future to believe in. I want to play minecraftand make reddit points. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was a guy???? This is so fucked

>doesn't know how to fucking count
four is quads retard

I literally just ate fungus tf are you talking about nigga

Phycomyces nitens

Reddit it going to steal this moment. Fuck you Reddit!

Disgusting

I'm so distressed I couldn't really see it right. Forgive me.

No!

EAT THE WHOLE THING FOR JESUS PLEASE

gd kid

how new are you?

hello?

fair

Actually you are. The shit's really poisonous.

Show tits and call the hospital

or don't. Set up a periscope so we can watch you die nakedly. You can die getting the only thing women actually want: attention.

honestly... this looks like a really cool picture of a volcano exploding and shit. 10/10

shut up nerd

That is a fungus, eating your leftover snack.

>user actually turns out to be fembot
>actually eats it instead of backing out
Nothing but twists and turns here

throwing up fungi chicken aint fun

I genuinely hope you die

Chicken chicken under my bed
Fungus growing on you, have you gon' bad?
Waiting for dubs browing Sup Forums
Stuff that hairy chicken in your mouth, take it like man

did you really eat it holy shit

your still hot af. my penis is confused..

show us ur ass

You set that up like it was supposed to be a rhyme or some shit

You think I threw up from one lil bite. YA girl is no pussy

gl hf dying i guess?

You ain't finna throw up shit, your gonna EAT the whole thing sweetypie

Dubs and show us your tits

>Phycomyces

Clean your room and stop being such a nasty fucking slag. Take some pride jesus christ