When did you first realize that life sucks ?

when did you first realize that life sucks ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when you posted this thread

i was 10 years old

When I found out Father Christmas wasn't real. It was all a long downward spiral from there. 34 now and it still gets worse.

When I was about 14. Then I realized sometime in my mid 20s that it isn't actually so bad.

I'm 31 and actually pretty good right now.

when I saw that people were free to experience life however they were determined to. Only possible way life could ever "suck".

When I worked 1 job for 2 years... It's all just a long boring repetition of meaninglessness... Get a job, get a girlfriend, go to birthday party's, chat about insurances and mortgages, and above all: don't complain about all this shit...

probably 9 or so when i moved and got bullied at my new school.

when even my family knew about my rapist but left me to suffer anyway

this. shit gets easier over time, until you get really old and then you just don't care.

plus everybody is a phoney.

holdencaufield.png

Always look
youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
on the bright side of life.

sauce

When i discovered Sup Forums

Around when I graduated college, and realized that now all that's left is working full-time until I die. I hope the booze does me in before old age.

When I ran out of new experiences. Once the "wonder" is gone so is the spark for life. Everything becomes boring repetitive dull and pretty much a steaming pile of shit.
I've experienced pretty much everything I wanted to and the things I didn't are the things I dont want to (ie I dont want to go to a seniors bingo party just because its a new experience, I alreay know I'm going to hate it)
I have a kid now and he brings joy, watching him have that wonder in his eyes has given me a purpose to show him new things. If it wasn't for him I would have an hero'd long ago.

>graduated FROM college
Your educational system failed you, user. Intransitive graduation is for beakers.

same, used to do a shitty bar job till 24, felt like life has no meaning.
Now I've had a nice office job for 2 years and life is good.

Fuck me /b needs a much more stringent no under 18’s policy

Yup 38 here and totally content with my life

congratulations, you have done what its supposed to do. Procreation gives you meaning until you get old and die

When I was a young and whiny little shit. But then I got older and got over it. Life sucks when you're young because you can't see but 5 minutes in front of your fuckin face. Did someone bully you? Your waifu sucks nigger cocks? Meh, seems like it sucks now but if you're not a fuckin toolbox and finish school, you'll get a good job and live a somewhat happy life. Merry fuckin christmas, ya filthy animal.

>what is depression

Wisewords

Kek

This pretty much nailed it. Though I don't have any kids. I don't like children, so I chose not to have any.

then it would be completely barren

when I realized I was born into a shitty poor deranged family and that I was gonna stay a poorfag for my whole life with no chance of escaping the slums
so around the age of 6
i'm 29 now

>i choose not to have any
lmoaing @ permavirgins

fpbp

Plenty of notches on my bedpost m80. Just that being past the age of around 32 I got fed up of women's bullshit and decided sex wasn't worth the effort. I'd rather just knock one out when I'm horny then carry on with my awesome life spending all of my money and time how I like to.

Same. I always felt like life sucked, but I didn't truly understand how cold, empty, and meaningless everything was until I got my first job out of college. That's when the anxiety started. I still had hope when I switched jobs, thinking that it would get better. It doesn't. I hate everyone and I just want to be left alone. Only enough time to work. Too tired to do anything else. To top it off, family members start dying or going to prison. Nothing makes it worth continuing on. I don't feel happiness anymore. I have no drive to do anything anymore.

are you retarded?

After few years of work I started wondering how retarded our current living system is, how even if i live up to be 100 years old is a small fraction of life on this planet and how sad that really is. There is not enough time to do everything you want so hurry up motherfuckers!

>I still had hope when I switched jobs, thinking that it would get better. It doesn't. I hate everyone and I just want to be left alone. Only enough time to work. Too tired to do anything else. To top it off, family members start dying or going to prison. Nothing makes it worth continuing on. I don't feel happiness anymore. I have no drive to do anything anymore.

This is me :*(

Tempus fidgetspinners.

Around the age of 20 or 21.... somewhere around that.

>20 year old me. Making $1,000 a month. Always broke, but have a gf who puts out whenever I want but has rough home life and is emotionally odd. Live rent free so spend all my money on video games. Think life is shit and is pointless.

Now i'm almost 25. Have a gf who is awesome. Make $3,500 a month. Rent for 2 bedroom place on the water is only $900. Getting a promotion in January for salary pay instead of $35 an hour. Have a healthy stock portfolio worth $80,000. Own 10 btc and 30 ltc. Still feel the same as when I was 20.

what's wrong with me

>holdencaufield.png
Thnx user I didn't know, it's on my readlist now... Also maybe it's time to not be a teenager anymore?!

20m still live with my parents.

Feel like there is a wall in front of my life
I'm a first year college student have to travel 1h every day from home to get there.
Thank God I made 6 friends in college. It did take me 4 months to officially call them friends

when i was 9 and my dog died

When Sup Forums became cancerous, a long time ago.

you are right, life is shit and pointless, you should sent all BTC to me then

When I realize you either cease to exist when you die or go to Hell if it's real since the requirements for getting into Heaven are near impossible to follow without having a miserable and boring life. And it's probably not even real, so we're all alone and each one of our existances is pointless. We live to breed then die only for our offspring to do the same until the sun dies out. Billions and billions of years of pointlessness and my life is just a tiny spec of that.

rest of comic?

When I developed social anxiety at 14. But it sucked for me since beginning of life because I was always beta since early childhood

Kinda always knew it, grew up in a home with alcoholic parents watching them get drunk and beat the ever loving shit out of each other was the norm and constant fighting, they'd break up like once every 2-3, months and me and my sisters would be separated for long periods, my father left my mother for my aunt in law breaking both ours and my uncles family up when i was about 17, never really learned social skills because of the constant shitshow and I have a hard time trusting people, have suicidal thoughts 4-5 times a month, probably gonna die alone even if I don't an hero.

then do something with your life?

Let me know when you figure out where the ducks go.

like what?

Everything was fine until I was about 30. I had one week where there were multiple deaths in my family. I went from someone with energy and happiness and hope to a cynical, pissed-off asshole who hates being alive. I almost committed suicide, but stopped myself just short; I still regret that.

Now I'm making more money than ever. But I fucking hate where I live. I hate people. I feel life is meaningless. And I often wish I had the internal strength to just die.

For a lot of people, I'm not sure there's any way out of this. I'm just trying to make as much money as possible, distracting myself with that process plus distracting myself with what money will buy. I've basically come to the realization that my goal in life is to distract myself from how fucking shitty it all is.

When i saw that UFO and it didnt pick me up. Still crying about it

At age 7.

when i started balding

literally anything. Stop with the following everything that everyone else does and do something different. live in a fucking wood. make clothes. spray paint some graves. just do something. I hate my life and thats why im changing it up. Fuck work. Fuck living someone else dreams. live your own. make money and just leave the "normal world" go off the grid. have fun bitch

38 here as well, and while I'm happier than I was from 7 to 25, I'm still not good. I know it isn't real, something's wing with my brain. My partner is hot and she has a high profile job, I have a good software development job, I'm fit, I own a house and my retirement savings are on track, but I still want to be dead pretty frequently.

I'm almost certain I'd be happier if i bought something i really want, like the Audi s4 though. Right? :-(

SAUCE ON GIF PLS

>fuck work
>make money

choose one

autism

BAUCE BON BIF BOW

When i realized that the general public doesn't feel as open to sex as I do. It's an obsession at times. Everywhere i go i see beautiful features on women that just gets me going and i just get a foggy mind and can't focus till i snap myself out of it which requires me to remove myself from the situation.

Case in point. I'm at work and can't stop looking at OP's GIF

why do you need a job to make money? you dont think out the fucking box. stop with following everyone to the grave.

It doesn't suck

lifes an adventure niggers. also antidepressants help.

I remember being 15. Good times.
kek

when i was 5 years old. never really made any friends in primary school tbh. apart from this one autistic crybaby nigger.

Hobbies man. Gotta do something fun once in a while otherwise your life just becomes sleep, work, eat, repeat

>when did you first realize that life sucks ?
when I lost the cunt wars.

Meh just stopped caring so much that I have to check if I'm alive sometimes

nice office job.pathetic

>come home really drunk one night
>try to get sister to suck me off
>she doesn't answer, storms off to her room and slams the door
>go to bed, beat off
>wake up at 4am needing to puke
>get to bedroom door
>puke down door
>go back to bed

Are u me?

Well, you're not wrong. I am a little bit autistic. On the spectrum. Autism lite.

Sauce on the gif?

I feel so sorry for you
Not

Why not leave the fucking house and move town

im 21 living on my own in the uk but thanks anyway faggot just trying to give you some life advice :)

obviously followed by

>wake up badly hung over
>get stale puke on hands opening door
>have unbelievably uncomfortable awkward breakfast with sister not talking to me
>clean puke off door
>go back to bed

Moma must be proud

Me too.

Around 15 i think. About the time classmates started pairing off, going to parties and having fun; i came to the realization that things like that wouldn't happen to me. I'd go to parties, mostly invited by proxy or out of pity, but never enjoyed myself no matter how hard i tried. Girls entirely ignored me or just shot me dirty looks if i tried to engage them in conversation.
I knew i could never be social; i could never enjoy the company of others and that i'd be alone for the rest of my life.
And i was right.

I'd pretty much solidified who i was by then. I knew what i was and wasn't capable of, what i was and wasn't willing to do and it'd been proven to me time and time again how my life was going to go. Every positive was countered by a slightly worse negative. Every choice i made was the wrong one. I always regretted every single choice i ever made because they very rarely went well.

With all that knowledge of myself i knew that i'd end up in a job i hated, in a small shitty house, fat, ugly, short, alone, broke and cursing the gods themselves every single morning for not taking me in my sleep.

And two decades later i proved myself 100% fucking correct.

that's a nice band-aid for a huge gaping and infected wound

When my grandfather died when I was younger and faced my own mortality pretty hard. 26 now and the daily grind isnt making it easier. Though DYI electronics still keep me occupied.

Why are poor people in the world if its so easy to make money without working? never go full retard

I didnt because i guess i am not a little whiny bitch, victimizing myself

wow. fucking squares man ahaha YOU DONT NEED SHIT IN LIFE TO GO PLACES END OF.

>postng from his moms basement

Youre chasing happiness vs contentment. Are you happy and satisfied? or just happy?

yeah man

Wow! Yeah, I wonder how that never occurred to me before! Thanks, user, your well thought out post changed my life for 180 degrees.
NOT

Seriously tho, I realize that doesn't show in my post, but it ain't that easy. If it were, I probably would've done it long ago.

how hard did you try? I mean, did you actually get your dick out?

when a group of teenage girls held me down, started kissing me, ripping my clothes off and stripped me naked in the woods to have their way with me. They got me naked and laughed at my baby dick and said I'll never have a girlfriend after they see how tiny it is. I was 16.

You are that punk ass bitch who always posts "why haven't you kys threads"

I would kill you if I found you
Run but you can't hide (from God)

for the record, 25 years later, they were spot on. Girls usually found a reason to break up after the first time seeing me naked. I don't even bother anymore. Which turns women on even more. I'm desired but can't deliver. Life sucks.

If so, why didn't we kill each other?