Sup Sup Forums? I need your advice please!

Sup Sup Forums? I need your advice please!

>be 25, single for about a year
>new neighbor moves in our apartment building, same floor
>she's 23, single for a month
>she's hot as fuck
>we start fucking on a regular basis
>she asks at the beginning if i'm looking for a relationship
>I'm like "nah I just wanna fuck"
>she's the same
>2 months fast forward
>we still fuck regularly and also do other shit like cinema, going for walks... shit you usually only do in relationships
>I'm at a point where I'm madly in love and want an official relationship with her
>can't tell her because it might fuck everything up

What do I do?? Will she eventually start any relatioship talk? From the outside it already looks like we're together, but from time to time she mentions how great this "friends with benefits" thing is, or she likes to remind herself that she's still single and how awesome that is. Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting her on a pedestral. I also still see other girls from time to time, and living my own life.

But I still want things to get more serious, but how? Does she just need more time? Or will it never happen?

Any advice is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with random nudes.

>pic semi-related. Looks almost like her.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BODY!!!!!!

decide what exactly you mean by "more serious" then talk to her about it

Tell her what you feel bro. Shit like this doesn't happen often, so take advantage of it and try to make something better of it.

Just tell her and if it fucks things up oh fucking well. Grow a pair bro and do it.

I just want her to be my official girlfriend.

And I don't really want to talk about that first. I'm afraid she's not ready yet and she might even stop the "friends with benefits" thing we have going.

Just keep asking to do more dating shit and see how she reacts. It will naturally progress one way or the other.

and what does official girlfriend mean to you? that you both stop having sex with other people?

She's always up for stuff like that. But yeah it's these little thing like when she mentiones to be happy to be "single" and shit like that that's worrying me.

Or the other day, she said I had that "being in love" look. Whatever the hell that meant. When I jokingly asked her if she's afraid that I might be in love with her, she said "well no, but it would make things really complicated".

To be honest, I just wanna tell her that I love her. And I would like to hear the same from her.

She's a slut and doesn't want you Fam.

how do you know?

that doesn't seem too bad, if you don't want to change the arrangement, but just have feelings for her

find a way to tell her that doesn't freak her out and make her think that you're going to become possessive or whatever.

Say absolutely nothing to her, just keep banging. Ask her to come cook for you, do your laundry, etc.

But how should I go about this?
Just casually saying "I love you" after we fucked? I'm fucking afraid of how she will react man.

She already cooked for me once, and also did my laundry 2 times lol.

But yeah, I still feel like she's not "ready" so... how do I make her ready?

She is also banging other dudes. If you bring up being 'together', she will dump you and let the other dudes keep railing her.

OP LISTEN UP.

NO girl wants friends with benefits unless she's being paid to fuck and is a prostitute. Even then most prostitutes have a full time man.

She's saying that to make sure you're still happy and for you not to get scared off by thinking you've gotten yourself into a relationship.

You're missing all the clues and signs that she wants a relationship. If you're doing shit together and she's willing planning and organising things outside of sex with you, she wants to be with you.

--2 things you can do---

Man up if you want to be with her and tell her you want to be in a relationship with her

Or

Just shut the hell up and carry on as you are and let the relationship progress on its own, but with this you run the risk of her finding someone else for that steadiness she's after.

I've had MANY friends with benefits and it ALWAYS ends with her wanting a relationship because she starts to feel used.

Nope, she's not.

We're really open about talking about these kind of things.
Turned out she didn't fuck other dudes yet, while I did indeed fuck another girl since.

Ease into it. Buy her something. Be nice.

>buy her something

Wouldn't that be the absolute beta way to do things?

Post an actual pic of her. Like that one

your fucked, this will be the beginning of many disapointments in life. You are bound to fuck this up

>single mom
If you make enough money that she's happy with then you have no problem. If not then don't even bring it up.

yes

just talk to her about it

Makes sense, thanks for making me feel better man.

But why would she say "it would get really complicated" if I would fall in love with her? (see )

What would you do?

Should I wait a few more weeks/months and then man up and tell her?

no the best way is to ask her if she wants to go out somewhere
if you go on a date, its more about talking than fucking

What do you think "it will get complicated means"? She is banging other dudes and being respectful about it by not rubbing it in your face, don't think otherwise. Enjoy the pussy, make sure she keeps doing your chores, enjoy the ride. Don't bring up a relationship unless you want it to end because it will end pretty shortly after you do that. She'll dodge you a few times then stop responding completely because she's no longer interested. If you want a relationship it'll be with another woman, use the current one to get some social cred with another girl you like (people like what other people already have) and get in a relationship with new girl while still banging old girl.

You lose, got gamed out by your bitch.
Either keep fuckin her and get over it, fuck other bitches and get over it, or grow a pair and tell her...either you get her, you get stuck with option 2 anyway, or you go back to being a beta male cuck.

(I'm the one that posted the long ass reply)

Wait a little while and let it ride out, but continue what you're doing for now.

I didn't see the part of her saying it would be 'complicated' but even then that doesn't mean shit.

Your biggest risk here is getting friendzoned. Once you're in that zone you're done.

Starve her for attention for a day or 2 and see what happens, see if she calls or messages to instigate a meet up.

Girls like being chased, like being wanted.. if you're giving her all the attention she's after along with the sex, then you'll be used as a crutch till she finds the next guy.

Maybe check if this is the right girl for you and it's not just the jealousy of not wanting to see her with someone else.. it is it lust vs love.

is she correct? would it get more complicated?

it doesn't seem that complicated. but then I don't understand why other people flip out and throw plates at each either, so who knows

Not bad OP, not bad.

Love that body shape. Meaty girls is where it's at.

Damn that's sexy af

Alright I will try. But after some time, should I still tell her that I want a relationship?
Or should I completely wait for her to bring it up?

The "friends with benefits" thing is a pretty good sign. Any girl that is down with casual fucking on the reg isn't girlfriend material. If you don't want to get hurt you will turn 360 and walk away because the longer this goes on, the more attached you will get.

Tell her mate, tell her.

Otherwise you'll never know and you'll always kick yourself for not asking.

You'd rather fail and know you tried, than fail and always wonder.

Remember this advice from 33 year old me --

Try 0 times, you'll succeed 0 times. Try 10 times and succeed 1, that's 1 more than 0.

>Amazing body
not really...shes not super fit, she's not really curvy, thats just an average girls body

Bring it up yourself dude

Beat the shit out of her. Forbid her from contacting friends and family. Pressure her into increasingly humiliating sexual acts.

It's how I got my wife.

thank you sir. I'm gonna tell her when I feel like the time is right,

Try telling her “look I’m having a great time and I love our arrangement but I feel like we’re drifting toward doing things more like a proper couple. I’d be willing to try that but only if you are. If not let’s cool it with the dates and relationship stuff and stick more to fucking.”

Leave the ball in her court so there’s deniability that you’ve already developed feelings.

Op I don't know what you should do, but here's what I did. I fell in love with this older woman I was fucking and never told her I loved her. Months later she tells me she loves me, so I tell her my feelings. it was a nice moment. She ended up cheating on me with my best friends brother.

well this is it for me. Ima do it.

You're welcome buddy.

Power to you man.

Wait a few more months, if you truly do give her regular orgasms and you haven't fucked up your life somehow, either she will bring it up or you will be valuable enough to her to where even if its not what she wants she wont care

OR

start having her spend the night, spend more time at your place, suggest she leave some clothes or toothbrush. Have her slowly move in.

After a few months of this, just ask if she wants to keep doing this.

fuck man, I'm sorry

If she wants a relationship she will show you. If she doesn't then she won't.

she is you're official girlfriend.

Just say hey I'm thinking about telling people your my girl because I'm cool with it and I'm tired of explaining why it's complicated.

But how?

I'm too retarded to see the signs.

She already has like 10 different items placed inside my apartment.

That's a good sign right?

Jesus, you are a couple. Just because you can't call it properly doesn't mean you're not. There is no such thing as fwb.

Oh Jesus Christ man. She already marked hey territory. She's claiming you already.
Just be a man a tell her your interested in telling people youre together. Just Don't go full on crazy love shit.
Or if she does something nice let an ci love you slip out." Chicks love that shit

bro just do this don't wait for things to happen or she'll lose interest

>Or if she does something nice let an ci love you slip out." Chicks love that shit
Fucking this

>She already has like 10 different items placed inside my apartment.
>That's a good sign right?
Yes. Just keep doing what you are doing. Maybe get a bit more comfortable with her, tell her some woman was flirting with you but you didn't feel it because you were thinking about her.

We want a fucking update after you tell her. I don't want to read another cold case thread.

>she mentiones to be happy to be "single"
>"well no, but it would make things really complicated".
she's fucking 5 other guys
dont risk getting your heart smashed up op

this

she's definitely sucking off niggers in her spare time

How does She Feel now about hugging and kissing? Do you do that? Becauase the cinema thing and etc. is not telling me Too much about it

Since I feel like wasting 30 seconds of my life explaining this here it goes.

Op if you can't even see that she's fucking you and having enough fun with you that you and she already talks about being something more than you're fucked and you're gonna fuck up a relationship for being so retarded.

Joke around with her about being a couple, give her hypothetical situations "if you were my girlfriend then..." but in a joking way.

Basically she wants a relationship. Don't fucking tell her you love her. No girls wants to know exactly how he feels, keep that mystery but show her you care by doing the shit you do now.

God I'm 26 and I'm lightyears ahead of you in experience. Guess everyone has to figure this shit on their own

ive had this happen. 2 different times of course at different points in time. but ya. dont tell her. itll end if u do

DO NOT Under any circumstances be the one to fold. She will instantly lose interest. Because that's how women work. Wait for her to ask things like "what are we?"

You must suck at fucking. If you've been fucking her good, she would be madly in love with you 2 weeks into it. Females are emotional creatures and you've failed the easiest part ....getting them to fall in love with you

>But how should I go about this?
>Just casually saying "I love you" after we fucked? I'm fucking afraid of how she will react man.

Welp, talk more with her, or at least give us more details to work with.
Namely, how was her previous relationship / why did it end? Coincidence that she moved into this apartment just one month later, or was she trying to get away from someone.

Also, she asked you about your thoughts first, tested the waters.
Any chance that she might actually feels something for you too, but is afraid to loose you if she tells the truth. After all, you told her that this is for sex purely, first. Still she seems to enjoy your time together and doesn't mind to do you a favor from time to time...

What you / we need is more information, and without conversation, you won't get it. Go for a walk / dinner / whatever and dig a bit in her past. Tell her about yours in turn. Gain some insight, share some insight. This marks the difference between bonding and interrogation, and it sounds like she likes you too, not just sexually, so she will most likely want to know more about you, too...

I'm sorry user. I think he's right. Even I managed to pull a play girl into a wife who wanted to fuck on the first date. Would you like some tips user? I'm no pro.