Who wants to be a slave to this goddess?

Who wants to be a slave to this goddess?

hell no

you got it wrong
she needs to be your slave

HOLY FUCK

ME

can we get some pics

Rather cut off my cock

OP is a faggot

Reminds me of sara jay but more jewy

i would do things to her that would send her to therapy
>rumor is she's a coalburner now

If she's not, they'll take away her SJW card and banish her to a gunshow

topkek I would pay good money to see anita speak at a gunshow.
> can you imagine the cringe from the audience

You think that would be more appropriate?

considering how toxic and misandrist she is, yes.

I’m not a fan of human trafficking, but I’d sell this bitch to the slavers in a minute. She needs to be locked in a basement and bred like the Armenian pig she is.

Get off Sup Forums and make me a sandwich, Anita

it's easy to hate this woman because she looks like my older sister

Who wanteth to lead? Who wanteth to follow? Both are now too burdensome.
– Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm not sure goddess Anita would allow me to even be her slave, let alone her master...
pics of your sis please user
right on mate

Alex, are you posting again? Something awful?

8ch/anita

Who's Alex?

you've already seen her. nothing to show. I mean seriously, she looks very close to her. everytime I see anita, I see my sister.

the only redeeming quality of my sister over Anita is that my sister is much more traditional girl and not an obnoxious feminist like her. She is obnoxious in other ways though.

Yeah, I'm sure she's really really similar looking, that's why I'm interested in seeing her

yes, please.

it's kind of funny how so many people want to worship her and be dominated by her, but it makes sense. she's seen at this ball busting anti-male women who's trying to neuter video games.

>tfw Anita will never make you worship her feet

Really, there are much people that want to worship her? It seems the thread didn't get much response of that kind sadly

8ch
/anita/

there's quite a few out there from what I've seen, definitely. it's not like it's some widespread thing but there's definitely a strange but understandable amount.

like he said:
check that out /anita/