I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it...

I've been wanting to see my gf get fucked by someone else for a long time now, but i'm too scared to suggest it, i mean it's pretty weird after all. would love to hear what you guys think of her though

We wonen in belgie dus ook beetje Belgie/Nederdraad

Let's see her with a little less clothing on.

I mean, this is a huge hassle but I’m ok with it.

Two things. I need you to supply snacks and I never wear condoms.

i'd prefer there to be no condoms tbh. where would you want to cum though ?

I guarantee all your best friends fantasize about blowing loads all over your gf. Ask a friend that is recently single and I'm sure he would be willing to pump a few loads up her various holes.

>this fucking thread again

really ? what makes you so sure they fantasize about her ? it would be hot though especially if it was kinda unannounced

im in the same situation. really want to see her get streched out and creampied
pic related

Well, I have hyperspermia so you tell me.

Damn!
Do you can kik me at jschnow?

Give me 10 minutes. Almost
Home.

Ziet er goed uit.

hard to say really i'd like to see it all to be honest. love to see her get pumped full or take a load to the face

war zou je er mee willen doen ?

literal cuckolds are fucking pathetic. literally pathetic.

i mean, i take care of her and others would get to fuck her. it's literally a double win for the guy who fucks her. pussy/ass and no cost. not sure what the problem is

Do you have kik? Share more of your beauty please. If I had a chance I would definitely wReck her

she likes it pretty rough, swallows and does anal

Would you watch her give another guy a sloppy bj? Ide love to come on her face and tits.

MOOOAR of her. Ass bent over

ik wil wel ;)

Fuck, man, your gf is hot. I’d fuck her in a heartbeat, but I’m in burgerstan and can’t afford to travel.

Post moar

Such a beauty, let's see more of her please in revealing positions

i'd love to walk in on that.

wat zou je ermee willen doen ?
where would you cum if you could ?

There are more unusual things to be into. I've toyed with the idea as well. Hot to imagine your gf getting railed by someone else sometimes.

Fuck. Need more of her.
Ffwf? Bj?

big dick here, anyone want me to cuck them on kik? will do wwyd if youre into that

my kik is velikynovgorod

ik kom wel :)

She's pretty hot,would you please post a pic of those tits OP?

How old are you?

Anyone of you would ever fuck a passed out girl in front of her boyfriend?

I mean yeah.

wat zou je dan zeker willen doen ?
would love to hear what you guys would do to her

It’s my fantasy. And as long as she doesn’t want to be fucked by other guys, it could be an idea

holy sheet any with face or taking the DD

..... Of course you EU fucks are cucks... do not worry, soon a Muslim will come along and fuck her for you real good... you fucking weak ass EU Male....

Send her to america, we will knock her up proper with alpha sperm

If these are pictures of her she's already getting fucked by someone else.

To fuck another passed out girl? Or for someone to fuck your passed out gf?

what makes you say that ? i'm pretty sure she's faithful

To fuck my passed out girlfriend, obviously

>said every guy who ever got cheated on

on another device I have a video but no face

what do you base it on though ? they're just pictures, she just got the dress and wanted to take some pictures

hot damn how about you up that vid to mega co nz or vola? would love to share her with you hah

She could start with sucking my dick. Afterwards I'd fuck her from behind,grabbing those tits while I'd pound her. More of her OP