Celeb thigh and whatever you like edition

Celeb thigh and whatever you like edition

true story incoming
>used to work as a host in a famous NYC restaurant/dessert shop
>always a wait, would make hundreds of dollars in tips on a busy day dealing with celebrities/regular people handshaking me $100 dollar bills to cut the line (no reservations)
>late one weeknight maybe around 9 or 10, restaurant is full but only 1 or 2 people waiting
>couple comes in with a young, pretty attractive girl. parents look wealthy so i stiffen up hoping they'll tip me for a table
>start talking to them, tell them its a 45 minute wait but "ill see what i can do"
>"oh that would be great, we just got here from LA and are starving!"
>ask them if its their first time at our restaurant, first time in NYC?
>no, she's an actress - we're in NY often
>girl is shy and looks down at her feet blushing
>i say oh cool, what do you do?
>the parents incredulously say "shes on the disney channel, this is victoria justice"
>idk who the fuck that is, but cool - welcome
>get them a table upstairs where we usually put celebrities
>while shes up there some little kids on the main floor are freaking out "omg omg omg was that victoria justice??"
>i google her, oh shit shes a disney star, millions of followers etc etc
>remember her blushing, check her age - shes 20 at the time (roughly my age)
>start talking to coworkers, im the only one whos single/not gay, gotta make a move
>write my name and number on a slip of receipt paper
>she comes downstairs to use the bathroom, we make eye contact and she smiles before looking down again
>after the bathroom she comes out and takes some pictures with the kids, her parents come downstairs and are smiling
>"thank you so much! victoria loved it, you were very nice"
>victoria says "thank you!" and opens her arms to hug me
>we hug, it's alright
>"thanks for coming! here's my number if you want to stop in again or have a host to show you around NY"
>she blushes and smiles, parents smile, they leave
parents didn't tip me, she never called. fuck your mistress.

Obligatory high post in thigh thread

Nice.

I´d temporary park in her multiple times if you know what I mean rofl

What is she conveying with that sign? Anal only on the weekends?

Is it the real thighbro?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Thicc taytay is best taytay

Cutie.

Yup

Could you elaborate?

Would you suck cock for Taylor?

Literally perfect.

Thank you :3

of course.

Well, for starters, he means to fuck her in the ass over and over

Elsa does have exceptional thighs, but her nipples tho. Would suckle.

No problem

Guess what country I´m from and I´ll believe you

Nah, I'm not gay but thicc is beautiful

That's pretty gay, user

hahaha fag

dont care. turns me on.

Different strokes for different folks

Germany if I tlremeber correctly, at least you're south of me, Lena gercke is one of your other ladies

Have this, I know you meant her not me

I want to suck for Tay too!

Elsa Hosk is bae

Mmhm, nipples on point, literally
Forgot pic

That's pretty gay

You win! How are you? Still at work?

lol you didn't even know who toaster Steve was newfag

Hay

NNNNNGGGGGGGG FACK

Hayley! What's up?

She is so pretty!

Unf. That's the stuff.

It's the first time I've posted that image which means I never had that converasation with you

How the hell could anyone find her unattractive?

Yeah sadly, and I really need to get back to it, but Elsa has been posted in two threads now, it's hard to leave. Can maybe stay for a cigarettes time or so

:)

Yeah it is, thanks to Hosk Bro I got addicted to her. Not that I'm complaining but it takes my focus away from my thighfu

Might have been one of the posters. I wondered, what are you working? You don´t have to answer if you don´t want.

Id do anything to make her happy.

We don't want to see daisy. Post the livestream recording of Toaster Steve.

Not much, listening to some Chvrches at the moment.

wat

Rehabilitation center for post surgery and elderly, not fancy but the evening and nightly shifts are nice and quiet

You gotta crush on Lauren, I know!

Any good songs by them?

You´d have to be a girl for that I´m afraid

Are you?

Isn't she bi?

Oh, nice. Do you have much snow already up there?

Is that Liz Olsen?
Your thighfu, I mean.

Give Lauren's tight butt a slap from me pls.

We've had a few days of light snow, and I'm skeptical about getting a white Christmas this year. It's damn cold though, how about down south?

r/copypasta
Femanon here.
u/asdfpickle
Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot

Oh yes, I started the Obligatory thigh post and since then I've been called thighbro

No
Think so, but an ugly girl would have better chances than an agly boy i think

Are you the real thighbro though?

Shhh... don't tell her.

Well, I'd highly recommend Bury It for obvious reasons. Also check out The Mother We Share, Gun, Clearest Blue and Never Ending Circles.

I will

Yes

Yeah. :( id give myself a 6/10, would I be able to do anything to make her happy?

Hey yelyah, when are we gonna have a threeway with Lauren?

A bit snow, but right now it´s raining again a bit, i think. Whit christmas and new year´s eve would be very much appreciated. Really cold down here, too

I wouldn't mind the cold if it was snowing, but this dry frigid weather is killing me.

I usually like slightly bigger breasts but changing her body would be defacing art.

Also back Avrilbro.
and whoever that was asking about 3 ways in the last thread.

sheesh

Avril!

Yeah, her body is perfect as it is. I don't think it would suit her with too much meat on her bones

I'll see if I can convince her.

We could do some very bad things.

Don't forget to film it. Very important.

I know, cold and wet is the worst combo. I hope It´ll snow for christmas for both of us

My POV?

damn

Amazing.

I´d give myself a 5/10, and I´d say either a big dick or be funny
I always thought both applied to me

Me too, but I have a feeling it won't happen. But here's to hope

Not a feet person but her feet do leave something to be desired.