Hey guys, my girlfriend just videocalled me freaking out about this thing that just appeared in her room...

Hey guys, my girlfriend just videocalled me freaking out about this thing that just appeared in her room. Do you guys know what it is? She has NO idea where it came from.

additional picture

looks like a box where you plug in phone and cable

probably this

Avocado seed

agreed

Bingo.

That's a spider nest.

Best you burn down the house and move mate.

xenomorph. did she videocall from lv-426?

being serious here op. I've seen one before and it might be a nest for insects of some kind. DO NOT CRUSH IT. i recommend you get some tongs gently pick it up and fuckin hurl that thing outside like its a bomb.

Disregard this faggot. Best way to get rid of spider nests is to punch it where it stands.

this, but put it in a tightass ziplock before hurling it

This

OP here: It's an avocado seed. Apparently her roommate has a running game with her boyfriend where they hide avocado seeds around each others place.

how the fuck did u guys get that

also fuck u guy who said it was spiders

Do not insert into anus.

Never seen a cocoon before?

Kek'd

Nuke the hotel from orbit.. It's the only way to be sure.

spiders hide in avocado seeds

Yfw Avocado-Spiders are a real species.

Its a avocauno seed. There must be a second one hidden, cause her roommate mentioned avocados.

someone installed a phone/internet/sat connection
nice

Shitty apartment dwellers detected. Im sure creatures or bugs brought it in there.

i hate you

Or other shitty apartment dwellers. Could have mentioned room mates sooner op you fucking mindless nigger. SHE HAS NO IDEA?!?!?!?! Fuckin idiot.

I had no idea my roommate could do things! Your girl must be a genius.

It's not a coon you dumb cunt.
Or are you claiming it's a coon egg?
Either way your a dumb cunt because a coon egg would be much larger!