Hello guys. I don't know if there's anyone around here from this thread I made in 2014...

Hello guys. I don't know if there's anyone around here from this thread I made in 2014., but I just wanted to tell you that I did it. I finished the faculty and yes, it was hard. You wouldn't believe how hard it was. Many anons told me that there's no way I can do it with this schedule, but they were wrong. I made a printscreen of that thread and I promised to myself that I will come to you one day and say YOU WERE WRONG. So here I am, fulfilling the promise to myself. I now work in a big bank as a developer and I finally have the job I always wanted. The hard work and believing in myself paid off at the end. I can say that this was the hardest and by far the most worthy thing I've ever done in my life.

So I also wanted to say, if I could do it, so can you. Just make your best shot and do whatever it takes to come to your goal.

You can ask me whatever you want if you like.

Good job user, you didn't die!
But seriously thats nuts, if real then gratz

Yes it's real. And thanks man. I guess I can post some proof, because all that "pics or it never happen" thing, right? Just a sec.

if real, huge respect user.

>living on 3 hours of sleep

pics or it didnt happen

check the picture more clearlly

In second year I failed Math. I had to do it again and paid for another try 350 Euro's. My paycheck at the time was all together around 380 - 400 Euro's.

who tf commutes 2hrs to uni??

In my country grades (Ocjena) goes from 1 - 5. 1 is fail.

And now all I have left to do is to defend my final work in front of a commission and I'm done.

good job man

I guess that you will have to believe. I could post you my address and the address of where my school is, but I know that would be extremely stupid, so sorry.

Congratulations, OP. Well done, well done.

I wasn't there, but good on you OP.

Today, as the filename states, OP was not a fag.

good job dude on not dying and going through with it.
Man, i thought i had it tough for the past few weeks being out of the house from 8:00 to 19:00

So faculty = university?

You beat the up hill battle.

Question, did you make a list of things to do a day in advance?

Thanks user. You know, I ended on a court in second year because I was making train tickets for a month at home with printer because I had so little money to survive. Almost went to jail for 2 years, but the judge saw me and after I told her my story, she said I have to pay for a community that helps patients with cancer. That cost me around 50 euros and I was so thankful to her for that.

Best of luck to you, user. just remember to relax every once in a while.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

Yeah, faculty = university.

Not just day in advance, a month would be more accurate.
I also planed my schedule of study for my vacations on job. That was around 2 weeks free time. I was so happy for being able to study.

That's what the guy on a job interview said to me. I'm just starting to learn to relax because I forgot how it's done.

Nice one op. Its a fucked up world where getting forward in life costs this kind of shedule,but you did it by yourself.

OP here.
The most hard thing for me right now is this loneliness. I've lost all my friends during this period of time and people change constantly. I was with a few of them on a drink not that long ago, and I came to realize that I don't know those people anymore and neither do they know me.

Hope you get a good position where you're able to relax a little, burning out before the first paycheck arrives is not what this life is about,

Yeah man. In a first year and a half I was doing a shitty payed job. It was cutting the textile with a sharp blade around half of inch away from my fingers. There is a protective glove, but you can't make the norm with them since it's way too slow for my boss. Sometimes on a job I almost didn't knew was I awake or was I sleeping.

Yeah, I was thinking the same way, but in my country that is exactly what life is all about. If you don't finish school, you just work for 350 - 400 euro's until the day you die.

Which country?
I'm a yuropoor as well

Croatia.

why do i know developers in croatia, who are getting a central european income then?

At least you have nice old cities at the Mediterranean sea. Make the best of it, friend!

Senior developers are getting around 1600 - 1800 Euro's. Junior developers are around 1000 Euro's (+-).

The best of them are getting around 2000 Euro's.

But that's not what I was working while studying, unfortunately.

Average paychecks is 650 Euro's, but that paycheck are having people working in a state firms. ~70 of people are living on a ~400 Euro's.

~70% of people.

Sadly, that's the only thing that is nice here.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep in a few minutes if there's no other questions. It's late here.

Thank all of you for kind words, and once again, don't care what other people say. Just believe in yourselves and stay strong. You can achieve what ever you want, if you really want it.

Great job user, like the other poster said I as well thought I had it rough but you are a mad man. Best of luck

good job slavbro