Foods from your country that Americunts will dismiss without even trying

Foods from your country that Americunts will dismiss without even trying

Yo! Those are my jam. You're a edgy little twat dude. I don't know anyone who doesn't like those. I'm from the US and stockpile these bitches.All Dressed!

looks tasty, I love ketchup / tomato flavours

WE have ketchup chips. Do you have dill pickle flavor? Those are the best.

ITT fat scum arguing about fatness. Just kys already fat abominable creatures

Fuck-Ya.jpg

Seriously everyone has thworst ideas about Americans, most of it's stereotypes.
I will fucking eat you though, you skinny bitch.

Found the land-manatee

Soup out of stomach(rough translation). Courtesy of Romania.

This

Considering the fact that we have pretty much every cuisine easily available in most places, you can't really even talk shit.

Also feels good to have lived in the 3 least obese states in US my entire life.

similar to our shkembe chorba

From food to insult bought edible one more so then the other.

I'm American and these are my favorite. You know nothing.

These are the only chips I can find in this God forsaken country and they are fucking horrible!

Joke's on you, I love most of those veggies and frequently do stir fries and soups with them if they're in season as much as possible.

Am American 28yo 6'2 male, 180ish pounds and cook at least every other day.

Fermented pickles.

As long as that's not that gross Swedish fermented herring, that looks delicious.

Prost!

Beat me to it. I just dl it and renamed it.

I think the price will scare them more then the taste.

This is 地獄 豆腐.

It is boiled in water with live eels.

They get too hot and go into the tofu to cool down. But then they die

And then you eat them

Verivorst?

tere

Lamb head cooked in the oven

The eyes and the tongue are great, but brain tacos are definitely 10/10

So real question from someone who cooks a lot.

Why is it so common for the cook to not peel the shrimp/prawn? It cooks the same way and I personally fucking hate having to do that once I'm eating.

Most people outside Paris wouldn't eat that shit

some people are not lazy fucks and pretty sure cooking them like that keeps way more flavor in

Lahedad duublid

This is the first one in this thread that I honestly get a little grossed out about lol

I'll be polite and try the cheek if you invite me over, but I'll load up on pilaf and veggies.

So far just about everything that people posted here are fairly normal here in the US unless you've never left the country side.

You Asians are dirty fucking subhumans.

or they put like cheddar or mozzarella instead of cheese curds which isn't real poutine

Uh, I literally had that shit last night and I live in 'Murrica. In fact, I have yet to see something in this thread that I couldn't get if I didn't want it (except for ketchup lays, they discontinued that)

How am I lazy if I peel them beforehand? Shrimp definitely don't taste any different if you cook them in shell than without.

Prawn might be a little bit different, I haven't cooked them in ages.

Also why are you so hostile?

That's from portugal, we eat those here too, I don't like it tho, I don't think snails taste like anything, it's just the sauce/broth so I really don't see the point on eating

Slovenia?

ive seen yanks eat this

what's this called? looks good

Blasphemous!

Shit looks dank to me

it's not so much a question of keeping flavor in the prawns. . .it's about imparting the flavor of the shells into whatever stock/butter/etc. shit you are cooking them in.
Whenever I cook a scampi or what have you I shell everything first and then I throw the shells in the sauce for a bit before removing them and adding the regular shrimp.

There's a difference between shrimp and prawn? I thought shrimp was the American vernacular.

I would love to try this. How unique

prawns generally mean 'larger' shrimp here in the states but there is no official standard or anything, they are more or less interchangeable

coxinha from brasil, it's good if it's homemade, there's a variety of differents stuffings for all tastes

Ah, thanks for explaining. We call them prawns here in Australia despite what Paul Hogan was paid to say in the 80s

>it's kiszony

hate ketchup but the color of the bag is nice.

It's not popular, but blood pudding is definitely a thing here.

So is pretty proper poutine and escargot and veggies and pickled things and just about everything posted here.

You guys are failing pretty hard. Maybe you don't realize that US is an immigrant country with lots of different foods. Sure fast food is huge and there are tons of people that eat like shit, but we live in a beautiful time when foods from all over the world are easily accessible, more so than ever.

I eat like a fucking king for fairly cheap. Although I did just order like 2 pounds of wild caught salmon roe.

Slight difference.

Estonian

Cheers user

Greetings from France.
With strong blue cheese.

no, you're right

Popcorn with Sriracha

>thread about foods that Americans won't eat
>post foods that you can find in any market worth their salt
Wow guys, great job.

Here we eat everything you are supposed to toss away when you kill the animal, it's delicious and efficient

I can't remember how this blood dish is called tho

That's literally mold and anyone who eats mold is fucking disgusting and undeserving of oxygen.

>Shhhh
>The meal is sleeping

>Americans wouldn't eat blue cheese
You've clearly never been here.

....yeah, I literally have blue cheese in my fridge right now. And probably some fake blue cheese dressing.

This thread's full of fail.

Ireland?

In america we throw away everything you're supposed to, then throw out the stuff you aren't because we have too much food anyway.

The stuff we throw out returns to us in the form of chicken mcnuggets.

Also from Quebec, how could they Fuck up a Poutine, its literally 3 ingredients

Ive seen yanks eating it here(uk), we have chips (fries) cheese and gravy here, awlays wanted to this poutine shit tho. Yeha there not so much weir shit here, would you eat/get haggis there ?

>The stuff we throw out returns to us in the form of chicken mcnuggets.

and they're fucking delicious

YES

USA USA USA!

we have ketchup chips, you cumsock

fuck you leaf, I love ketchup chips

you're lucky if you can find even a single bag on the shelf in a fucking hardware store or off brand gas station in the states though

under
rated

Haha mate you think this is anywhere near your blue cheese ? huge difference

Tabarnak man, leave the province and you'll see that the rest of Canada still can't do a poutine right. Hell my local IGA does it better than those 9 other provinces...

Stop acting like a faggot those are just fucking fries covered in gravy and cheese fried bullshit, only a canada fag would think something like this would be unique to them. Go to a fucking state fair you uncultured moose humping snow nigger

You must be retarded
Get on our level

I done this with that exact sauce and other hot sauces. Pretty good and not bad for you.

okay but why though

Most people IN paris wouldn't eat it either mate. Muslims are usually veggie

Everybody strap in. Shitstorm incoming.

>Bagged fucking milk.

No we don't shut up.

I've had haggis a couple of times in like a fancy restaurant interestingly enough, but I've never seen it at a regular joint. Kind of ironic since it's such a common, poor man's food. It's tasty and super savory, so it's right up my alley, but I get why some people would be turned off it. But then again if you like sausage, why would you be grossed out by haggis?

>He thinks he can pull off poutine

Protip: that cheese makes a hell of a difference...

Smalahove

We don't have unregulated cheese laws. So we can't just ferment a jar of goat milk and sell it at the market.

I'm American and I fucking love that flavor. Just had some earlier.

Had this in my schools in New Orleans until we started stabbing each other with the straws.

THROW SOME SHRIMP ON THAT BARBIE

It’s bc the media in Europe is 50% America bashing, literally. When you’re always in second and third place, you need to constantly hold who’s on top under a microscope, pointing out flaws everywhere you can so your people won’t wake up with crippling depression everyday. It’s why American media never gives a flying fuck about europoors and whatever they’re doing. When you’re the richest country in the world life is good and there’s no need to make fun of the retard eating lunch by himself at lunch.

THROW SOME PRAWN ON THAT BARBEQUE

commercial milk dispensers use bagged milk in the us

think im trying to kill myself?

>Shrimp

It's prawns you cunt.