How the fuck is this allowed? Has Sup Forums devolved into 90% fetishisation of korean girls?

How the fuck is this allowed? Has Sup Forums devolved into 90% fetishisation of korean girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxcxskPKtiI
youtu.be/K5H-GvnNz2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJwlUNiJBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No janitors except grimesjanitor

have they ever talked about... you know... actual music in these threads?

That's a man in the third picture

The entire thread consists of pictures of female K-Pop singers.

kpg is the only active community on Sup Forums, go complain about grimes and bleep

this question gets asked a lot. the answer provided is always "yes".

because kpop masterrace

you forgot the two new threads

please ignore any "dubu" posts. he's a blatant shitposter

Actual music isn't the point with these threads i think

Outside of kpop/grimes and generals Sup Forums is just racebait central. You can ban them but the board will be still the fucking shit either way.

then why are they allowed in Sup Forums instead of being sent to /hr/? moderators should take action in these issues

mu would be dead without kpg

Thats the problem. We need janitors to clean away the pol bait threads

Quality>quantity

look at the first 5 threads in the catalog. If you can argue that is quality, you should kys

Im arguing the opposite idiot. Id rather have less active mu without garbage threads

i'll drop this mv for you guys and leave you to your circlejerk over your hatred for /kpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=cxcxskPKtiI

If you don't like this you're a faggot dbhfam
youtu.be/K5H-GvnNz2Y

i dont even browse mu

They need REAL KPop
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJwlUNiJBQ

I love you

Japanese girls>Chinese girls>Korean girls

shut the fuck up

Stop whining and ignore the threads if you don't like them.

>newfag doesn't know about the filter

They're containment threads

korea is worthless country. japan is superior.

Grimes >> Piss >> Park Choa >> Shit >> KPOP

if these gooks had any culture they could have their own quarantine board, instead we've been stuck with them for years.

the mod(s) and/or janitor(s) actively participate in those threads knowing full well they're just /hr/ threads for the most part.

we just need provoke north korea to nuke shit korea and their kpop idols within

The k-pop general has been here longer than you have

Two options, filter them or kill yourself

Objectively this

nah for real
Taiwanese>Japanese>Chinese>Korean

Wew a true patrician

kpg is one of the only things with consistent quality on this board while everything else gets progressively worse over time

maybe be concerned with all of the shitty Sup Forums crossboarders instead

Slut, korean girls are all pure

RIVERS GET OFF THE INTERNET

Now come on you know that's not true

At least they're worshipping attractive women.

Better than worshipping some gross slut like bjork or grimes.

I filter Kpop grimes and chao so I wouldn’t know

I've been on this site for a disgustingly long amount of time and it certainly is. KPG has more or less been the same since 2012 with like one notable exception while people on Sup Forums have been gradually caring less about discussing music and becoming more prone to Sup Forums bait.
I wish I didn't keep coming here expecting it to magically become as fun as it was in 2009 again.

Yeah, pure hags

We've been complaining about it for ages, I don't know why a single thing hasn't been done about it.

what do kpop stars do? what industry are they involved in? Are all the images posted in kpop general HR?
If you can answer these questions then you will hopefully realise how stupid you have been

Don't even pretend you fags talk about the music

>there are people ITT that think banning the kpop general is a good idea

It's not about talking about the music, it's about what board the posting of kpop pictures is appropriate. kpop is more Sup Forums than any other board

>kpop is more /trash/ than any other board
ftfy
I don't even care where it gets moved to, just anywhere but here

Why? It's not an issue. They stick to their general. If you ban the general the board is just going to be spammed 24/7 by autistic kpop fags. It would be like Grimes spam but 10 times worse.

The mods shouldn't ban a general just because you're too retarded to use the filter

That's why there's two threads now, right? And no, this isn't a one-time issue

>the mods shouldn't ban a general that doesn't even talk about music on a music board

Is it literally your first day on Sup Forums?

Was this supposed to be some sort of argument?

Still better than Gromes threads

>And no, this isn't a one-time issue
What's the issue though? You could just filter the word kpop
No

>You could just filter the word kpop
Not the point

beta orbiter

You forgot /metal/

So what's the point?

That it doesn't belong on the board

There are /kpop/ generals that have been greenlit on multiple boards and this has always and will always be the case. Sup Forums is one of them

At one point I thought it was more likely that the people who complained about /kpg/ were in fact /kpg/ posters false flagging, because there's no way the average Sup Forumstant would be so retarded that they don't know how to filter, right?

Maybe I'm wrong.

ITT: Newfags who don't understand the value of a containment general

No. Grimes threads have a decent portion of music discussion.

the point is
"reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm autistic and I can't stand seeing other people liking something I don't like and I REFUSE to filter it because I'm a big retard"

who said this

Kpop is a genre of music

Keep crying, I'm sure something will happen aside from people laughing at you.

Everyone complaining about /kpg/

Too bad they don't talk about the music
>Keep crying, I'm sure something will happen aside from people laughing at you.
Nice to see you can't even disagree with Kpop not belonging on this board
>Everyone complaining about /kpg/
Could you point out where?

it's just an accurate representation of everyone who complains about kpop general

Could you point out where anyone has said this?

There's no point in arguing with someone who is just gonna go "I don't like it so its not music and I don't like them so their posts aren't music"
>Could you point out where?
Look at any post that ends with (you)

Filters, my man, the ultimate solution. Try it now for an instant cleansing of your Sup Forums.

Why is Twice so good but their fans so shit?

Will they top TT ever?

I never said it wasn't music
I'm saying no music discussion happens in their threads
Try some reading comprehension for once, it'll help you not look retarded

>Too bad they don't talk about the music
Yeah. There's not much anyone's going to do about that, though, so stop wasting your time sperging out about it.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are some of the only boards that I unironically claim have gone to shit. To be fair though, I think in Sup Forums's case that's at least partially due to the quality of what's being released these days.

We can hope maybe the mods will actually get off their ass for once and move /kpop/ from Sup Forums
>wow stop complaining that someone took a giant dump right in front of you, just ignore it lol

Alternatively leave the septic tank if you're going to complain about the smell of shit.

>Try some reading comprehension for once, it'll help you not look retarded
good irony, maybe you'll get the hang of being on Sup Forums just yet.

They won't because it's very clearly a containment thread. If /kpg/ was banned you'd have an even worse time in the catalog seeing all the spam from kpop fags

>lol Sup Forums's shit anyways so let's not even bother trying to improve it
>no u
Come back to me when you have an actual argument for keeping /kpop/ here
They don't have to ban it, just move it elsewhere.

>They don't have to ban it, just move it elsewhere.
That's completely pointless

The point is to move a blatantly off-topic thread to a more appropriate board

kpop is music. Sometimes they post the music videos in kpop general. music videos are certainly more Sup Forums than any other board

Just filter it or do the honourable thing and take your own life

Sup Forums is the most appropriate board for threads about kpop, a genre of music. The kpop general has absolutely no bearing on the quality of the board because it's self contained and everyone else just ignores it.

>a thread talking about musicians/singers/performers and their music videos and their concerts is off topic on Sup Forums

really makes you think

the average Sup Forumstant is actually that retarded but you're right in this case, notice how they dodge over every post that proves why /kpg/ fits here. probably dumb twiceshitters desu.

why do people care? i don't like k-pop so i don't click their threads. why is it something to cry about? is it because they're taking up space for some other repetitive shit post thread? Sup Forums is 99% shit, you have to find a decent thread or two and roll with it. k-pop threads are hardly the worst thing and very easy to ignore.

Now if only they posted more videos than women, but I have a hard time believing they even post music videos to discuss the music
Who cares if it's self-contained, it's off-topic

>it's off-topic
It literally isn't

>b-but it's completely contained!

Jerking off to kshit idols isn't Sup Forums

go cry about it

It pretty much is. A duplicate thread isn't the end of the world, user.

Sometimes I see them say the song is catchy.

Real talk, why the fuck do you care so much? This is literally you

>They're talking about girls who make music instead of the music itself on MY music board in a self contained thread that I could easily filter in under 2 seconds if I wasn't so busy complaining about the fact that they're not doing what I want them to do

Like seriously, why do you care?

No one cares about your conception of what is and isn't Sup Forums

>tfw posting about cute girls and cute songs comes with the bonus of impotent Sup Forumstants seething over it and their inability to do anything about it

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No argument
If it didn't happen all the time, maybe
>Sometimes I see them say the song is catchy.
wow, nice music discussion
>why the fuck do you care so much
Read the thread, do I need to keep reiterating this?
No argument