youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw
youtube.com/watch?v=2inp04BShxg
youtube.com/watch?v=4J5Jbg_r6UU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the actual fuck is she?

Not funny, but I'd smash

nice 21 yo girls here

This

Edge lord. The queen of b. Would def smash.

Luietenant Corbis or some shit. Shadman drew her too.

Rude tween with a foul mouth that is hit-or-miss funny.

This

Link or post. Should be interesting

Post moar of her

Why doea everyone assume she is a he?

What is she the new Jessi Slaughter?

fucking trash

Shadman drew this of her and stirred controversy.

woke af for a 13 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Essz9EH9k

how old is this kid now? Can't be a day over 14. She'll prob be cute when she's older tho

Kid who thinks she's iDubbbzTV crossed with Pyrocynical. Who are they? Faggots.

I'd fugg this loli tbh

she's look like gender reversed sneaky at age 12

Why? is not like people care about lolicon why the fuck they care about this?

I lowkey feel like she's actually on some Andy milonakis shit and not actually 12

i don't care about her but i know a few people from the community that fucking hate her

I’m guessing it’s because they feel it’s more offensive since the art is depicting an actual minor. I dunno.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOmJ7D6UmC0

It's good to watch a kid not buy into all this SJW bullshit. She gives me hope for the future.

do u think she gets DM's on twitter of guys cum shots over her pics?

She doesn't write her own scripts, dumbass

I don't know who she is, but she's kinda ugly.

She has her own series called: We fuck children TV. Made me crack up!

youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw

Guaranteed

how do you know?

So because she doesn't write the scripts she doesn't believe anything she's saying? Is that what you're implying?

How long before she’s camwhoring?

holy heck

She's said it multiple times in her videos

What do you think the loli artists reference

more pls

shes not terribly attractive, but her pussy must be tite as hell would love to fuck her

any likeliness is purely coincidence...

Alright buddy. I'll let you stay in your safety bubble.

tried to watch the video
but coudn't give a single fuck about what some random 10yo turd has to say

you retarded kids need to GTFO!

idk who she is but respect on the golfwang

3d loli fags need to die

What’s sad is that it’s real...

I don't understand how she is so smart and actually knowledgeable about certain things

She made some video about some commie and I couldn't believe she even understand this stuff, her parents must be promotion this or something. I don't care how long she sits on the internet she is being fed information by someone else...

kys

/thread

Same here, she might have a point but it is like listening to a kid talk about life when they're just a kid and not even awake mentally yet

you think she browses Sup Forums?

yes daddy uwu

21 years old??

no u

she's definitely a transgender and hasnt realized it or just lesbian. i dont find her very impressive either, she is intelligent, but she isnt mature and her personality is unoriginal and boring to me.

fuck off milo

milo doesnt believe trannies are a thing....

Stewart not millanapolous or whatever

>milo is a tranny
>not believing in trannies
Fucking KYS

She should be worshipped and sacrifices should be made in her name

>She should be worshipped and sacrifices should be made in her name

cmon, she doesn't act like a feminine at all, im not saying that people can actually change their gender, im just saying she doesn't really act/look like a typical female at all...

Her popularity will drop when she reaches 18. Shes a kinda cute edgy kid on YouTube talking about "mature" stuff, riding the commentary bandwagon.

aint nothing wrong with that.

A book usually.

I wish she was my tight little waifu

Everything is wrong with that

What’s her real name?

Cancer.
I think she is cancer.

Fucking KYS

puberty will hit her hard

Yeah....hard in her tits

You first

nah, in the face, the ugliness is shining through already. Right now she still has kid cuteness but that will fade quickly.

Honestly i thonk she is going to be the next "victim on a pedestal" celebrity. You know the type: "oh woe is me i went ad did stuff on the internet to get attention and make people want me wmso i could get money but i never wanted them to actually "Want" me want me! No i only ever wanted to share my opinions and do news about stuff and opinion peices so that the world could know what my generation thinks of politics and society! Oh woe is me oh pitty me andalsopaymeusingpatreonandshitsoicsngetmoremoney BUT MY TEARS AND THE INJUSTICE I FACED ARE REAL!!!!!"

Yknow. That^ kind of bullshit

Tried. Failed. Turns out i cant die.
Immortality superpower is real yo. And weird as fuck because i can still get minor wounds. But whenever the thing that is about to happen, most deffinetly and absokutely should kill me. It never does. I alwayd walk away with zero damage.
Its weird.

I wonder what her parents think of her. I've come across videos of her twerking, talking about dildos and 'gay double penetration'.

link

Cancer

She probably makes more money than both of them. Pretty sure they are OK with it

She is cancer

I think she is cancer

Honest opinion?
Cancer

I have seen some of her stuff. She needs to not be on the internet in any capacity at all.
Seriously all her content is cancer.

IMO there's nothing wrong with her, but what she is engaged in with whoever is managing her YouTube page is unethical.

Last I checked (over a year), her channel was nothing more than an opinion piece for her brother, which just ends up being funneled through her.

So some neckbeard writes some stuff neckbears say, and has his little sister read it. If it was him reading it, he would be 1 in an ocean of millions and no one would care.

But since he gets her to read it apparently people like it. I'd wager she's just reading popular opinion and repeating headlines, just like ShoeOnHead does.

The samefagging is strong with this one

Fuckin cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=2inp04BShxg
youtube.com/watch?v=4J5Jbg_r6UU

R u 4 real?

Oh my heaventrips what have we here?

That popfilter is way too close

first that ive seen of her but she seems alright im excited to she what she becomes

probably about six months when her viewerbase drops 'cause she can't think up new content

Sounds like fuckin like rp bullshit right?
But no seriously. Im telling the truth.
Most fucked superpower ever.

Tell me more... did you just find out that you cant die by dying? How did you get this Power?

LtCorbis detected

I find it funny people actually think she is just some kid sitting in her room talking about what she feels like.
Even though the videos are made to look "amateurish", you can tell they are highly produced and the content is memorized/read off. I am sure she has fun doing them, as all kids like attention, but her parents should really be arrested for exploitation and indoctrination, IMO. I am sure most people watching her videos probably realize this but don't care as it supports their right wing ideology, but they would flip the fuck out if she was talking about how kids in elementary school should be allowed to transition genders.
Both are pretty sick and should be condemned for what they are, exploitation of a child.

Samefag much?

Trips of truth