How old were you matured enough to realize that Atheism was just another failed religion like Scientology, or Mormonism?

How old were you matured enough to realize that Atheism was just another failed religion like Scientology, or Mormonism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geK_-4KhBA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't the child empress meme against christianity or am i mixing things up?

Nah, as I remember it isn't, although it's interesting that the guy decided to spam this shit again now

I'm not athiest but, I also don't worship the sky daddy.

tbh atheism is form people who haven't been in a position that forces them to relay only on faith

fite me, idgaf.

fuck off Michael

Inb4 over 100 replies

PSA: DON'T FEED THE TROLL AND GIVE THIS FAGGOT A BUMP LIMIT THREAD, KILL THIS CANCER BY NOT POSTING ANOTHER REPLY!!!

Atheism is form people who deny the possibility of a greater power out of fear or denial

It can work if the atheism is a religion

Can someone post cp here so this thread goes 404

>pretending believing or not believing in something no one will ever see or know proves anything

found em

o look its THIS thread again. Same picture and title and everything. Isnt it about time you give up?

ACTUALLY I REALIZED HOW FAKE RELIGION WAS AT 29. WAS PRETTY DEVOUT UNTIL THEN.

I AM NOT ATHEIST BUT I DON'T THINK WE ARE CLOSE TO THE ANSWERS YET.

I mean I wasn't even 20, that shit took off in a dumb way really quick and it pretty much amounted to a cult
The irony is that religion is not necessarily restricted to deities, and atheism is not exclusive from religion

So you faggots can fap to traps, furfaggotry, IG sluts, and the like but we cant talk about your fedora beliefs?

youtube.com/watch?v=geK_-4KhBA4

atheism is just failure and angst.

protip: all major religions are wrong because we have no free will and the future is predestined. try to wrap your stupid head around that and understand why we exist.

i know why.

First of all I don't fap to any of that shit but you might be into it. Second of all this thread needs to die because it's just a low level bait thread with discussions that lead nowhere.

>atheism is just failure and angst.

LOL. TIS PRETTY MUCH DESCRIBES EVERY CHURCH I HAVE BEEN TOO.
HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE AND A LITTLE PEDOPHILIA

How old did you realize you were an severely autistic kid who grew up with religious values shoved down your throat along with your priests dick every Sunday school?

pretty much and if you are religious or were raised you will recognize this:

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO SOMEONE OUTSIDE'S THE CHRUCH'S SEWING CIRCLE:

"YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW"

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO ONE OF THE HOLY WATER PISSERS:

"IT RAINS ON THE WICKED AND GOOD"

ALL BULLSHIT. HYPOCRITICAL CUNTS. THE LOT OF THEM.

>an severely autistic

Non-retarded atheism is just rejection of that which lacks evidence. I don't deny the possibility of divine entities, just the interpretations of divinity that assume that which they don't truly know.

If God is real, it won't look anything like us, and we'll have a damn hard time understanding its nature/intentions.

Also, I'm aware this is bait. I'm just bored. Here, have some gay shit.

>another failed religion
Aren't they all?

>If God is real, it won't look anything like us, and we'll have a damn hard time understanding its nature/intentions.

WHY DUMB FUCK? WHY WOULD A CREATOR CREATE SOMETHING SO FOREIGN TO HIM THAT HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT?

PS. WE COME FROM GREAT APES. WE SORT OF LOOK LIKE THEM DUMMY. IT'S NO MYSTERY WHERE WE COME FROM.

kek bait...

trololololololololithread

so did god create jellyfish too?

NO. THEY EVOLVED TO LOOK LIKE THAT. THAT'S MY POINT YOU FAT FUCKING LOSER.

This seems like bait, but just in case there's actually this dumb:

Man makes cars. Man makes toasters. Man makes abstract art. None of these resemble the creator. Does God resemble a human, or a banana? I opine that, if God were to take upon the form of one of its creations, it would be a star, the largest, most majestic bodies in the universe, not a human.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

NO THE DUMB ONE IS YOU PRESUMING WE CAME FROM ANYTHING EXCEPT EVOLUTION YOU DUMB FUCK. I AM NT GOING TO ARGUE WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE WHEN THERE IS NOT GOD.

I

>
>
>So you faggots can fap to traps, furfaggotry, IG sluts, and the like but we cant talk about your fedora beliefs?
I'm an atheist, but I enjoy this chat more than all of the fap threads.

there is no position. ever. that requires you to rely on faith. ever. if your bitch brain thinks otherwise then you can never understand atheism. its not even remotely imaginable to you.

what movie is that pic from?

>Man makes abstract art

No. Jews make abstract art.

Stranger Things. Seriously though she looks like Elevens twin. The actual movie is The NeverEnding Story