Im second year University (Top 15 UK) and I am getting 80%+ in all my module exams...

Im second year University (Top 15 UK) and I am getting 80%+ in all my module exams, just that I'm starting to lose the will to do any work, I fucking despise university, the people, the area, everything about it. What do?

suck more cock

Cocaine always does the trick for me.

Uni will kill your soul

smoke meth
the time dilation will help you get it over with quicker so you never have to see those cunts again

deal with it or end up without wealth.. do it.

yes this, listen to this intelectual being.
Its the only way you can satisfy yourself enough to shrink the anger and decpise inside you for the school system and its learningcurve is dramaticly changed by the jew to make westerners stupid.
Changing our school system in a more effective way so our society can be more intelectual and productive is easy. Why don't they do that? ask yourself these questions while sucking cock and only then you will find meaning.

Learn a new hobby, express your agnst and frustration.
Or drop out and become entrepreneur, start your own business, or get an apprenticeship.
Unless your one of those fools that went to Uni without an idea of what you want to do with your life, otherwise your fucked being someone else's tool for the rest of your life.

Take a year off, travel the world, then come back & finish it.

Are you going to uni in a multicultural area by any chance

More so than where you were brought up

>post on Sup Forums
>TOP 15 UK

kek, tell a believable lie the next time

What university, what course? Those are the important questions

I fucking hated uni too, stopped going after 6 weeks, joined a band, went all round Europe, had a fucking great time

Do drugs to pass the time, if you need a dealer DMU is a cesspit for them...

In London, I grew up all over the uk

Wana bet

Kings College and I take Maths

welcome to the bleak world of adulthood user!
please have some complimentary depression.

focus on yourself, what you want to do in life, and don't let others get in the way unless it's your soul mate (and your soul mate won't get in the way).

There's your answer, you live in London. Nobody could live there for long without feeling small, useless and insignificant, and incredibly poor because everything is so expensive for no better quality in most places.

im the exact same
newcastle uni studying statistics
wanna die but only got 6 months left
35k job with deloitte secured for when i leave so just gotta get through it