Rate my lungs Sup Forums

Rate my lungs Sup Forums

Better than mine/10

looks great to be honest

collapsed

I'v smoked weed for a year now 1-3 times a week I thought they looked worst tbh

Your LAD is showing too much, meaning you should do a calciumscore and better your diet

2/10 would not bang

fapped/10
and i'm not even jokin, have more?

Cancer, enjoy your smoke.

Shit how bad is it ?

cancer/10

Would bang

Its not risky until you get symptoms, but you got a long life ahead of you and only one body

Lung markings excessively apparently. Some hilar lymphadenopathy. I'd say potential interstial inflammation. Maybe a walking pneumonia. But I'm just a scandanivan photo sharer.

>Scandinavian photo sharer
Sounds like code for pedophile.

Dont give him hope 60 percent of your alveols are ceased.

I was having really bad cough for around 2 months(during the summer) to the point of collapisin on the ground
I havd this feeling of somthing moving between my ribs(on the right) I still sometimes get this feeling

Marfan's

Get checked before that ascending notch tears.

Holy shit OP are you working in an asbestos mine? Or are you anyway exposed to asbestos? This the typical stage 1 mesothelioma diagnosis. Go immediately to your doctor please

normal x-ray

I would post a pic of my brain and ask,you guys to rate it but im too lazy to upload a photo from a disk or find the picture of it.

Wow 1 full year? You surely expected some black tar massive necrosis aren't you?

>CCS what is it
and what is that in red circle

Good thread

found this version

Aids

they clipped both your constrphenic angles bad, but your lungs are normal.

you should take care of the small spots on that img

dem bronchioles.
LATM, but probably incidental growths.

And quit smoking anything, or you will fuck up your lungs.

It's a measurement of scar tissue observations, but often mistaken for carcinoma and eosinophilic granulomatosis (churg-Strauss syndrome). I'm sure you're fine, there were probably no need for the doctor to look at your longs.

Also, stop smoking if you don't want to die.

fuck you nigger

Google alveoli, and just read how sensitive your lungs are. Smoking is to your lungs the equivalent of pouring acid on your skin. You wouldn't had done it if you could see just how much you fuck up your body with that shit.

>not wanting to die on 4cheng

Actinomycosis

5/10

I'd say emphysema : current smoker, a bit too much, 10 years. Amirite?

unrelated pic

I somke weed 1-3 times a week and sometimes cigarettes when im drunk nothing other than that