Drawthread

Drawthread
New Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you all

you must have a lot of dicks if you want to do that user

Hello id like if anyone could draw Selena from FE nothing specific i just liked the styles of people in the last thread

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Requesting Esdeath in a Christmasy outfit sucking a reindeer off. Last part optional.

Just a quick reminder.
You don't have to pay for quality art. Drawthread tend to provide it from time to time as well.

>from time to time
Yeah, but what if I want something now?

well if it isn't Daggerlad the ever living

Just be patient.

oh man, good start

takin requests

What if I don't want to be patient and want something now?

Support artists and pay for their hardwork

Could someone draw mrs.claus giving a nice boy a "naughty" gift? Or maybe provide him with cookies and her breast milk?

>Yeah, but what if I want something now?
then suckle the dickle or dole out the sheckle

ye bby

Requesting you check those trips!

>hardwork

Draw your oc as a fighting leprechaun

Well maybe you have luck and get something good immediately.

Also ignore this guy.

>being THIS decaf.

>i dont think art is a real job but i still want them to do what i want

>Arguing about the idea of commissions on the most GIBS ME DATS board on the most GIBS ME DATS website on the internet

Just don't do it.

Stop with your ass kissing

touch my user nipples with your epic hair

>ass kissing
>while anonymous
Sure lets pretend i dont actually disagree with your mentality and leave it at that

then you pay attention to this user
and ignore this one

Gun do eet!
Gun do eet sue herd!

A fools errand i know

Hey all.

fuck drawing lady liberty for a while, my internet crashed earlier so apologies to anyone who requested anything :(

Taking fun ol' doodle requests.

Lewd

Wh-

>A fools errand i know

It really is.

Poor Vietnamese, Korean, and Chinese artists will draw exponentially better than any Western artist in these threads at a fraction of the price. Reminder to shop for bargains and smash the art cartel! They don't like orbiters ard will just treat you as a money pit while talking shit about you to their friends, so don't feel bad about not "supporting" them!

alright

happy holidays thread!
anyone get their Christmas shopping done yet?
also anyone lighting their candles for Hanukkah?

speedy still there ?
i drew your request, hope you'll like it

>fuck drawing lady liberty for a while
Pffffft. Rite?

I'd only charge 10 usd for anything

Here is the cancer that always looms These Draw threads, You fucks need to stop asking just because you're dick isn't rubbed 24/7.

"The Art Cartel" lmao they dabble in paint contraband and smuggling pencils into the states. Watch out or their dealers will sell your kids tablets if youre not careful

pssh you are ripping off the people paying you. you know user wages you should charge them one penny cut in half

You accomplished exactly nothing with your post. Congrats

Ah, but "maybe" doesn't get me what I want now, it gets me a roll of the dice.

And that's the point I want to make: If I want something now and I want to be sure I get it now, I have to pay. Besides, I'm not a poorfag so 20 to 50 bucks won't put a dent in my wallet.

If you're so desperate for money that you'd rather waste your time waiting for something that might not even get done, ever, that's your prerogative, but it's far from being smart.

>Here is the cancer that always looms These Draw threads, You fucks need to stop asking just because you're dick isn't rubbed 24/7.

hehe the earths flat you silly fucking goose.

I can't hear you over the sound of PWYW and $1 fully rendered commissions from artists with critically low self esteem and viewership.

>If I want something now and I want to be sure I get it now, I have to pay
Or just be patient.

>but it's far from being smart.
Slow and steady wins the race.

>implying i was joking
get that hacksaw out bitches i'm taking commissions

>
It will b ok.

i drew a skeleton having sex with the statue of liberty once long ago

>Or just be patient.
I call that wasting time.

>Slow and steady wins the race.
Chance isn't steady. And you're not guaranteed to ever win.

Requesting Moka in a leather dom outfit jerking off a cock maybe with a disgusted or sadistic look if you’re feeling generous

Moka or Moka?

>Not doing Christmas shopping on the 24th
>mfw

>I call that wasting time.
Why? I spend my time with regularly checking the thread and other activities on the side. I also save money.

>And you're not guaranteed to ever win.
Nah, it happens. It just takes some time.

I prefer inner as it kinda fits more but if you like outer more go ahead I’d like it either way

I have no idea who this is but here you go.

TALK TO ME

Oh yeah I don't know if you got my message on tumblr but thank you so much for drawing my bunny girl!

wispen was around last thread. you are too late

draw more of your camera girl Poka

kekeke what a trash
wonderful art

Hi, popopopopopopopopoka

Oh wow that’s amazing! Thank you I love it!

rub my user dick with your handle swordbro

wispen AND hero, lesbing out

sup leafhead?

>I spend my time with regularly checking the thread and other activities on the side
All while not getting your request done, whereas you'd have 100% certainty of getting it if you just spent some pocket money, though I understand if you're in some sort of financial crisis or something.

>Nah, it happens. It just takes some time.
That's what gambling addicts say as they get a second mortgage.

hey thread.

>instant yous
>how the fuck does he do it

I can try. I typically draw furry shit tho so I'm more likely to take your request if its a dog or something.

You are very welcome!

He earned it!

Decaf draw fem Decaf turning down user senpai's confession

I'm no (you)ologist
but i'm pretty sure he just straight up asked for (you)'s

right about that guy whom won't post this request he drew and didn't want to here.

Post it to Xbroou and it's only for Xbroou only.

I was only requesting them two because it's for a Christmas humour and some pun gag I thought it was funny to say naughty list because it makes me want to burst out laughing whenever someone says naughty I feel like someone has been trouble before Christmas which Is why I thought making Marie Malarkey pun was funny.

The Marie Malarkey request that guy whom says he finished drawing it and wouldn't post it here why don't you post it to Xbroou then?

First off I never meant to get so impaitent and I only wanted you to make it in-time for Christmas as a pun joke as Luan Loud would say while punning the Loud Family....

('-')

Would you mind drawing Noroi from Gamba no Bouken?

>All while not getting your request done, whereas you'd have 100% certainty of getting it if you just spent some pocket money,
You desperately hold on to this idea of "your request will never be done", despite the fact there have been countless occurrences where this has been proven wrong. Just be patient.

>though I understand if you're in some sort of financial crisis or something
I am not to be quite honest with you. But why not save money where you can? If it is a luxury to begin with.

>That's what gambling addicts say as they get a second mortgage.
Refer to the statement above.

Exactly.

You just gotta stop being a little bitch.

Hold my beer.

O shit.
O o o. Now u want someawatigot.
But it's fuggin 3 now and I gotta go.
Ask me tomorrow.
He's so demanding.

Person whoever drew that look if your not going to post it here for obvious reasons the complete one then post it to Xbroou. >-

Request from previous thread

>Tall Mobile getting gangbanged by her co-workers

I wasn't sure how to make it seem like her co-workers are doing the fuggin, so I just did a regular gangbang

(YOU)s!!!

COME ONTO ME!!!

RAPE THAT DIRTY SLUT!!!!!

>

Would you consider doing something lewd with my hellhound girl? Maybe her getting knotted?

Look I know but I felt like making Marie Malarkey pun for Isaac....

Fuck I missed.

here ya go

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HULK
HANDS

a sleeping baby knows no meme

or MAYbe
we're all a bunch of (you) pussies
we gotta step up our game
>what...what's happening?!?!
>I can't...NOT give this cloak baldy a (you)...!
impossible

show them your power

as a professional memester, i give you my (you)

>You desperately hold on to this idea of "your request will never be done"
The first part of my post isn't saying you will never get it, it's saying that all the time you're wasting not getting your request done is time you wouldn't be wasting if you just paid a little money for it.

Also, you realize that there is a chance that it will never be done, right? I mean, sure, it might get done, but it might just as easily never happen.

>But why not save money where you can? If it is a luxury to begin with.
Why not save time where you can? I can get more money more easily than I can get more time.

It's like buying shit on Warframe. Sure, I could grind and grind for a while and get it free, but why bother when I can fork over a couple of bucks and get immediate satisfaction?