Has someone ever made you, on a personal level, more angry than anything you could ever imagine or put into words

Has someone ever made you, on a personal level, more angry than anything you could ever imagine or put into words
Someone you hate with every fiber of your being and who fills you with a constant seething rage that keeps you from enjoying things
Post stories or feelings or whatever the fuck here

Bump with more angery pics

dad took away my xbox because of my lying step mother

Close enough I guess
How long has it been, do you still think about it every day?

no I got it back but I was so mad I broke a window and called her a cunt and got grounded too

>Has someone ever made you, on a personal level, more angry than anything you could ever imagine or put into words
>Someone you hate with every fiber of your being and who fills you with a constant seething rage that keeps you from enjoying things
Yes.
>1
>2
>3 4

Could you please elaborate

literally anytime a TV is on.

Girlfriend's mother.

1 of the 4 guys i work with is a 55 year old jamaican guy who whenever eats anything will relentlessly suck his teeth then get a toothpick after and pick loudly for 10 min. I wesr headphones and ear muffs to block out this insanely anoyinf and unnecessary behaviour.

sounds like the beginning of mambo no.5

Yep. otherfucker who used to be a close friend of me and my gf until he drunk raped her in a party at his place. I trusted him to take care of her while she was passed out drunk and insted he proceeded to fuck her while she was 1% conscious. Not only that, but when confronted about it by both her and me the next morning he denied it and said she wanted it, despite her being fucking plastered and him barely buzzed but still fully rational., and stuck by his fake story until our entire group of friends (save one person) believed my gf was faking it and began to resent her. He basically scarred my gf for life and made her live a miserable year in which all her friends suddenly turned on her because he just happened to be a popular and fun to chill with fella, and got away with it scott free. The only reason I didn't pursue legal action or kill the son of a bitch with my own hands was because my gf was already scarred anough and begged me not to take the situation further. She just wanted it to end already. To this day he's that one person that, if I were given a gun with one bullet and told to shoot one person on the planet, I'd bust their head open without a second thought. God, do I hate that waste of human skin...

>be me
>20
>christmas with whole family
>aunt makes me hold her fuckup sons baby
>i hate kids no thanks
>makes me hold it anyway
>seething with rage
>female cousin notices
>takes baby away
>thank her
>dont talk to aunt rest of night

I was in a similar situation to this, but I caught the guy in the act and lost my shit (I was pretty drunk too), started screaming at him and was about to throw some hands but I was pulled off of him by some others.

Ended up punching the side of the house in rage and breaking my wrist

Thats awful, I would have fucking smashed his face in the pavement the morning after it happened.

Man, I wish I would have caught him in the act. I swear I would have left him in the fucking ER before they pulled me off of him...But I care more that my gf is able to move on from the situation, and if that means having to swallow my urge to murder this sob, then I'll do it. It's been a year since it happened, and she's doing much better and has much less shitty friends now, but neither my gf or I can stand the sight of him (he is unfortunately in our same college and major, got set back a semester but is still around the same campus buildings often)

Believe me, my gf and her wellbeing is the only thing that kept me from it. As satisfying as it would have been to send the fucker to the ER, I care more about her being able to heal and move on. If that means swallowing my rage, then so be it. But god do I hope a situation arises in the future where he can get his due

>be me
>had a decent job
>a position opened up and my friend applied and got it
>after a month I was making 22/hour, 3 more then my friend
>friend got jealous and started setting me up saying I was stealing supplies like drills and nails and shit
>boss believes him since he showed him the fake evidence
>remember walking out past friend and we started throwing punches
>threw a rock through his windowshield the next month

Jokes on his gay ass though because I’m still making more then him.

Man, you and your girlfriend sound like whiny little bitches. How about you fucking move on and forgive that guy? He just wanted to bust a nut and raping someone in their sleep literally hurts nobody, man. Additionally, it's been a year by now. It's time to finally move on, no?

My "mother"

> absentee mother
> only had me because it was expected
> only married my father for convenience
> mind of an immature highschool girl
> was a dancer, cheerleader, All-American slut
> verbally, emotionally, physically abusive
> had an affair that ripped the family apart
> sunk my fathers assets into a self serving abyss
> raided my college trust to pay bavk property taxes
> kept my inheritance from grandma
> actively sabotaged my relationships
> the more sucessful I became the more she shit talked me to other family
There's really a ton more to tell, some of which borders on the unbelievable even for a soap opera.
Last time we spoke I told her to leave her affairs in the hands of my younger brother.. Because I would sooner leave her rotting corpse in a ditch than deal with wrapping up her estate.

rapist got away with it can't explain to mom just how it makes me feel when she defends him

> still making more than him

you're both cucks

lol careful, you might cut yourself on that edge kiddo.

wew, lad

You're very strong for not killing him. I know many people would, and that would have ruined your life as well.

Have you considered the possibility that your other friends sided against her because maybe she was actually a whore that wanted it?

My stepfather and an old friend.

Yes, I did as soon as I found out...for about 3 hours. The situation was pretty blatantly obvious once you looked at it in detail, and her friends are blindly loyal to the guy. It's not the first time he's a dick to some girl, he's pulled shit before, (cheating, toying, etc) but this was a first for rape. and every single time in the past, all his friends sided with him. We'd always thought "ok ,sure, friends support each other, i guess, even if this is denying facts." but with an obvious rape scenario they didn't even think twice about it.

Also, I trust my gf. We've been in a relationship for 3 years, and if she likes a guy she openly tells me she's attracted to him. I know she won't act on it, we just trust each other enough to comment when we find someone else we think is fuckable. She'd commented on multiple occasions, both to me and the guy, that she had zero interest in him. In fact, he repulsed her quite a bit. The fucker knew having her plastered in his house was his one shot and he fucking took it.

Hire a hitman

Considered that option, live in a 3rd world country where a hit costs $300 USD after all, but everyione involved knows how much I want this fucker dead. It would be flat out obvious

oooooh boi

>be me
>23 now, still virgin
>kinda fat, but not too much
>in deep depression since i was 11 yrs old
>its been so long, this has become my normal
>unable to properly function socially because had no chance to develop proper social skills
>always been bullied. i defended myself but the mental scarring remains
>adapt the feeling of always being pushed away as normal, too
>had a few chances to take things further with some girls, always fucked up terribly somehow
>tried making things right, trying to get fit, always failed
>at home, NEET life, playing vidya to occupy myself from doing anything more stupid
>constantly in a state of sadness, anger, and regret
>can't kill myself because i know i'm not a human garbage that needs to die for its uselessness
>want to kill myself because i'm a failure, unable to do anything, and what point does my life have anything worthy of saving? none
>another reason i didnt kill myself is my cat, i fucking love her and she's that little light in my eyes that keeps shining. i want to protect her
>mom is kind but is unable to understand me, we have arguments/fights most days because of this
>feeling like with every passin moment i sink deeper into a suffocating nihil that i have less and less chance of escaping from
>have no clue what to do
>staying strong and keeping the mask on, don't let anyone notice this. never. keep the mask on. protect yourself. don't open. never. you're alone, you always will be. you forgot what happiness feels like because you will never experience it again.
>this is my repeating thought cycle
>i say i want to kill myself but i just want to live.... live like the rest of them

If you were smart you would have played it like you thought your gf was faking it and made sure she understood this was a hoax, then have him taken out.

It would be hard to have convinced your gf but her rapist would be dead

yes, my 24yr old younger brother.

He steals exclusively from family member, constantly lies, treats parents like shit, breaks furniture and electronics when mad, assaults family members

and worst of all other family members don't want to involve the police so there is nothing I can do without causing other issues

all of this makes me so fucking angry at the same time. and i can't fucking vent my anger into anything or anyone. its still inside. and its getting harder and harder to keep it in

i don't want to hurt anyone but i feel like i will

When you're that angry, you really can only talk with your fists. My sister hit my mom because she wanted to go to a party and do xans. That was pretty close.

I feel the same but I was sexually abused for 3 years when I was 7.

Agreed, that would have been an effective plan, But I'll admit I don't have the emotional control to fake calm in a situation like that unfortunately.

underrated post

And I thought I was dysfunctional.

And from what you said she seemed to have developed a paranoia of it getting worse so if you killed him early, she wouldn't have fought you on it.

my dude, I was down for killing him since day one, the whole friends situation just added gasoline to that fire. She just opposed it from day 1 as well

Holy shit, i got angry after reading this.
Sorry to ask but, why didnt you go on a DNA testing?

No worries. Basically for the same reason nothing else happened. Gf just wanted to get it over with, and didn't want to bear the trauma of a medical examination.

> first paragraph sounds reasonable despite not pointing out what the "facts" were.
> second paragraph reads like class 1 whore behaviours, followed by betacuck acceptances and denials.

She's testing you constantly to guage how much side cock she can get away with. Probably claimed rape out of guilt.

My brother once showed me up in front of all my friends, saying I shake the bed at night (we had a bunk bed). He even make jokes about it to my parents. TWICE. I managed to convince most of my friends not to spread it but some of them kept teasing me until the end of high school.
Nowadays I can't do anything without thinking about my stupid brother and how he ruined my social life.

fucking hell man. did the fuckface at least ended up in jail?

Boy, you'd sure get along well with this fella and his friends!

It’s the template to errybody do the dinosaur.

A bitch on discord that kept shutting on me nonstop no matter what I did and the other cucks supported her cuz she was somewhat passable

Fuck I meant to type shitting on me

> her: "no baby.. i didn't cheat. He raped me."
> him "let's go get a rape kit done"
> "uh.. I just don't want to think about it.."
> "but.. You said he's a rapist?"
> *caught in her bullshit*
> "stop traumatizing me!"

Yeah.. She's full of shit.
Probably sucked his cock like a tootsie pop and slobbered all over his balls while complaining about how she doesn't have a real man to fuck her.

This is me... Only diference is that I'am depresed from age of 15 and that I'am 25 right now.

Yeah, he got 40 years. Happened late 2000's. I wish I could see him now so that I could murder him with a sledgehammer, without hesitation. I will if he survives when he gets out, if I dont kill myself before then. Either way I'll use a shotgun.

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine? It's called trust, when you actually manage to get close to another human being, you can start to tell when they're bullshitting and when they're being genuine. But believe what you want, pal, Despite your faggotry I wouldn't wish this on anyone in the world, not even you and your hypothetical couple

fuck man.... stay strong my bro

Slow down there, kiddo before you cut yourself.

Dude I've been that guy accused of rape because some whore wanted to low-key cheat. How about spitting out the details on exactly how you discovered this happened. It'll say a lot regarding who's really to blame.

fucker deserved it. but don't talk bout killing yourself, man... dont let him outlive ya

> trusting women
> ever
Phew laddie.. You've got some growin up to do.

That person is me. My personal idea of hell is dying and then meeting the person I could have been. I could have do something with my life, I could make a, albeit small, difference. Instead I spend my time on the interwebz calling OP a faggot.

So there you go, Faggot.

You know most rape victims don't like to publicize it, right?

pics or it didnt happen

Why does it matter, he lost, hes ? raped everyday in prison. I dont know if it made me able to endure anything or to numb to feel all of it. I'm not trying to make a joke here thats the only word I could use really.

Found an actual incel. This is now a YLYl thread.

this

>It's called trust
lul, ur bitch got cucked

They were confiscated by the police, however I have rapid flashbacks that are in the point of view of the camera while recording. Never actually watched it.

because. you deserve better than to have a man that raped you look on your grave and think "i fucked that"

okay, here are facts:

Everyone present at the party (even hyppocritical friend group), myself included, agrees they saw her be near-blackout drunk when she went to bed and him be barely buzzed

He takes medication that raises his alcohol threshold as a side effect, meaning his story of being equally drunk as her despite having drunk a fraction of what she did is even more bullshit.

gf had rejected his innuendos multiple times ( the guy lowkey expressed his attraction to her several times they hung out), and had made it very clear to multiple people, him included, that she did not find him sexually attractive whatsoever. He obviously found her attractive, as he let her know a god 3-4 times, but it wasn't reciprocal, making a good case for him seeing her drunk at his place as a "now or never" scenario.

He has a history of being an absolute dickhead to women, and not caring about the consequences of his actions. Cheated on his ex and said it to her face with zero remorse, breaking up with her and not giving a fuck about leaving her shattered, and simply moved on with his side hoe somehow convincing his ex's and his common group of friends (same friends from before. I'll admit, if there's one thing we should have seen coming it's that these people were shitty human beings) that he was the poor soul that needed comfort and company and leaving her practically without friends to help her cope with that slap to the face.

I feel sorry for you. You're demonstrably a weak person who doesn't have the balls to do anything, even though this guy violated your gf pussy. I doubt you didn't do anything because your gf begged you not too. I think you didn't do anything because you're a chickenshit coward. A lot of guys would have done something irregardless of what their girlfriend begged. The sad thing is that he'll probably do it to somebody else because neither you or your gf had the courage to stop him either legally or illegally.

Fucking hell man, how did that even happen?

I was only 7 for a year.

Nigga I was made a nihilist at the age of 7. Life has no meaning and I'm only getting worse.

>be
>fall in love with a girl
>she is really nice to me
>she says that she likes me(my looks,humor,french kissed me a couple of times even etc)
>BUT she is with one guy (my friend)
>normally it would be ok with this
>but it turns out he fucks whenever they sleep
together even tho she tells him not to
>she stoped protesting at this point and just tries not to cry during this
>when ever she says that she wants a brake or somthing he starts crying and doing really weird and pethetic shit
>she told me that she asked him to stop tuching her coz she didnt like it
>he said "I dont give a fuck"
>she wanted to go out to have a drink and talke with me last week
>he started to loose his shit he was calling her every 5 mins calling me (we were in the park) he even went to my home and started to ring the bell
>I'v told my mom(yeah I live with my mom) not to anwser
>he left after 15 mins or so
>we got a bit drunk and started to kissing
>she told me "'I love you user"
>I started crying and saying that this is not healthy for her and shit
>she decidet to call him
>I was FUCKING ENRAGED
>so I grabbed glass bottle and smashed the bottom and said" I moing to kill this fucker"
>when I saw him somthing came over me
>I dropped the bottle and ran in opposite direction
>then I called some of my mates and got drunk
>ever since she told me about this whole thing (3 months I think ) I heve to control my self not to hit the fucker in the face and I see him every week
>whenever she tels me he did somthing positive/negative I start to fillup with rage
>when ever I see him I pretend that Its all good (pic related)

sorry for any errors I a bit angry and english in not my native langue

aight, believe what you will man, maybe if it happens to you you'll be able to handle it better, though it's something I would never wish to happen to anyone, not even an edgelord like you

It started when I was seven and happened for three years ending when I was 10. Chill you ain't funny

happens pretty much everyday tbh, ever since I realised 99.9% of people out there are immoral trash who would sell you out for a penny if given the chance. I can sense people's disdain and disregard constantly as I can read people extremely well, and I'm constantly internalising rage as a result.

Same fam

I wouldn't sell you out for a penny Sup Forumsro. not everyone is a disgusting piece of shit. don't let that stop you assuming everyone is until they prove otherwise though.

Midleschool. There was this guy (lets call him Jack, as in Handsome Jack because he pretty much looks like him and acts like a dipshit he is).
Anyway, Jack was charismatic and a trouble maker dude. Most of the class liked him because he was always making a mess. I didnt. Why? Because i knew what he was really like. (Keep in mind his parents are richfags.) He would slap random girls ass, punch people on their shoulders, he would make stupid "witty" jokes, etc. I had no problem with him until he started messing with me. He would toss fake accusations on me (and the teachers trusted him), shake me on the chair i was sitting on, and was a total dick to me. I guess because i wasnt in his "gang". B-b-but user, how did he get away with all of this? His richfag parents were paying the teachers and he was a total buttlicker too. He showed his real face when there was trouble, one professor (bless her) saw his real face too and refused to accept payment from his parents (she told me this years after) and when the finals came he got fukken dunked. He started crying like a fucken crybaby in front of the whole class so he could get a better grade. I thought there was no way she would snap... but she did. He got a better grade.
Then came the days when we had to decide which high school we want to attend. And of course, the years of buttsucking+richfag family he got to a better school. I could have gone to the same school he went, but i could not stand his stupid smug face. And today? One thing im happy about is that people realized what kind of person he was and they finally apologized to me for not listening me. Even the teachers came clean. My hometown small as it is, i can still see him walking with his "friends" and his smug expression on his face. Even after all that he has done, he still thinks he is better than anybody else. ONE thing that makes my anger go away for few seconds is whenever i pass next to him, i look him in the eyes and his smug face fades away.

Someone understands how I feel. Wow.

I feel you too fam

Yeah my crazy nephew backwards headbutted my nose. I literally had my shaking hands hovering around his neck trying to keep myself from strangling him in front of my whole family in the car. I literally wanted to kill him.

I'm gonna assume you guys, like me, generally hermitise and just do your own thing, avoiding most human contact unless you're at least 80% sure someone isn't a piece of shit? or unless you really have to communicate with someone else irl by way of needing to food shopping or some shit?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I did that to my dad when he bought me my first mobile phone, except I full on jump butted him in the face

yup

Im 19. I work 40-55 hours in a metal fabrication shop. I'm the faggot who was molested at 7
When I can I just play games and smoke weed.

the standing wave created by cringe effect increases over time....

LOL you probably didn't mean to. My cousin totally meant to and sat there with a smug look on his face after. It hurt like a motherfucker.

Jokes on him though he's legit insane now.

Only person I'm fully open with is my step mom who won't let me fuck her sweet ass

This man right here

damn son that's grim

I don't work atm, uk fag, on mental health benefits for the time being. basically grew up in a family full of full on narcissists, so underwent a massive amount of narc abuse, ended up split as a result, no sense of self or anything, only just come to terms with that shit and figure out who I am in the last 4-5 years. feelsgoodman. but now because of how far I've delved into myself and gotten to know myself, and how much I've studied psychology, I've gradually realised what I mentioned earlier. that literally MOST people are immoral trash. and a massive amount of that "most people" are narcissists and sociopaths (this society breeds them like fuck), so I just do my own thing, try to better myself and eventually become independent.

prime b8 m8

yeah I was just a proper hyperactive kid on my birthday, he went mad though and was in a shitty with me all night after that, so funny.

and yeah sounds like karma bit him right in the ass hahahaha fuck him

hahahahaha actually laughed out loud and said "that's amazing"

similar story here though, only person I'm genuinely close with is my mother because she went through similar trauma so we understand each other and we have the same realisations about the world as well

whenever somebody tbags in any game ever made

I try very hard but I don't think I'll be happy. I'll eventually kms.

Yeah, it happened once or twice. I remember one day, I was feeling like literal shit (had a very high fever and toothache on top of that) and I had to walk 3 kms under the rain because my father was doing fuck knows what. Get home, grandma and sister are there, I feel like dying and when I complain about my father being kind of retarded (he knew I was sick) my sister looks at me and tells me

>How dare you? I don't allow you to talk about MY father like that.

I almost blurred out for a moment, I couldn't believe my feverish ears. The fight that ensued was probably the time I told directly to someone some of the worst shit I've ever thought of. She ran away from home crying and avoided me for months.

Good times.