Sooooooooooooo, whats up with this?

sooooooooooooo, whats up with this?
im going to do a small longterm invest,
bitcoin is too high now, maybe when i have more money, litecoin seems good but... what about >pic related?
i think it has a lot more to offer than litecoin, ans is easier to get, compared with ripple, wich i would like to buy one day also.
Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/pools
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It WILL, in EOY 2018 rise to min $2000, max $6000

Invest if you have a large stack $10,000+

Orherwise look to other upcoming coins.

Imo non of them are good for a long term investment.
All of them are hot right now cause of the demand, so buy not sell high but don’t hold onto them longer than you should.

fresh alts with good projects is the way to go.

You said it yourself, opinion, facts are over the next two years this space will rocket up past $2Tn. Maybe even $5+. We're currently at $600Bn.

If this shit gets adopted it'll be moons for everyone who gets in this year, if not it'll be one big bubble you can ride.

i dont have more than 10k dollars, but if i put some money and wait long enough i wont be rich but i will gain something

the thing with other coins is the acces to them, im interested in ripple and verge but they have high fees so not worth it...

my opinion on the subject is that with the prices this coins are getting, banks and important people that are investing in them, and have also a lot of them, are not going to lose the shitton of money they have now.
for example maybe btc will drop to 15k, but it will not get to 5k never again... it only can go up, and the same with ether and litecoin, prices are too high to start loosing

What access are you talking about?
I don't like ripple. Verge had sush a high growth in the past months it was insane. I can see it going up some more, but I wonder by how much. I think it will rotate from 1-10$ in 1-2 years

checkd, acces i mean where to buy it, as i said i use coinbase because of the fees, if i get to find another company with similar or less fees with verge, i will go there...
but ether have soo much potential... its very different from bitcoin and can get to a couple of thousans in some time

I put 10k€ into IOTA at 0,4$ per coin

Sold today at 5,8$ per coin

Gonna rebuy when it hits 4,4$.

binance, bittrex. With binance you don't even need ID verification. Also, I go for coins that are very cheap and have a good project. Much higher % gain in next 1 year than bitcoin or etherium growth.

but man i dont have 10k dollar to invest, i invest to have 10k dollars lol.

What coins do you think have the better future? ripple,verge, iota, others?

>Bittrex will provide paper copies of electronic correspondence on request for a fee. The fee is $10 plus $1 per page for shipping and handling to an address within the United States. Shipping outside of the United States may incur additional fees.
wuuuut

Go dash

I've watched crypto since 2011 pretty intensely and my pick is Ripple. Started buying XRPs in 2014 and kept buying until 2016 December.

Bitcoin is for neckbeards as the current state of its blockchain is dominated by 3 pools that achieve over 51% hashrate.

blockchain.info/pools

tx fees are sky high and the backlog is over 200k.

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Ethereum's massive issue is solidity. Ridiculous attack surface.

Like it or not, the big boys will win. Be pragmatic

so should i buy a small coin like ripple now and wait to grow a lot, or invest the little i have in bit ones that i know will grow?

Why do you need paper copies lol. Just ignore that.

IOTA is a nobrainer, im estimating 15$ sometime in 2018... Else I would go with Request if you're into high risk high reward.

I sometimes buy valueless shit like Ripple because it pumps to fake high with Eth and Btc - but I never fool myself into thinking it is real or has value. The coins are printed and centralised. The supply is fake. Also it has just been pumped. It would NOT be my choice right
now

You have no idea what XRP is or what Ripple is doing. You probably have no clue what Interledger Protocol even is.

I do - I participated in interledger bi-weekly community calls for months and work in blockchain. It is rubbish.

china banks seems really interested, they are big people.

Anyone know a good place to buy ripple with low fees?

"
Ethereum's massive issue is solidity. Ridiculous attack surface." What are you talking about? Solidity is a programming language. People writing bad code is the only reason there have been problems with smart contracts. Formal verification would help I suppose

You'll see in a few years which of us is right.

Would you consider Gavin Wood a bad solidity programmer?

Go get some REQ an EOS while you can, thank me in a few years

Bitstamp has ripple built in I think. bittrex and poloniex are probably the best options though. Gavin Wood made mistakes twice in his parity code. It should have been code reviewed and verified. He is obviously a very smart guy but those are sloppy mistakes.

The guy was one of the inventors of Solidity... Turing completeness makes the bug hunt amazingly annouying.

>Bitstamp
checkd

their problem is the 10dollar fee to buy with credit card, i dont have bitcoing or anything now so i have to buy with debit card, and fees are crazy, thats the only reason i have for not buying ripple, and its sad

Try send SEPA to them if you're in europe- only takes a day

Ye I agree. I invested in Tezos for this reason but that has obviously worked out poorly for me!

Ark. $6 now. $106 EOY 2018 Any buy under $20 is good.

You lil morons are so retarded.
All this fake money shit has already failed.
You're just too dumb to understand how and why.

>prices are too high to start losing

What's a real estate bubble?

stay on the side-lines so and watch it burn. Surely you are right. This was never an opportunity

Eth masterrace

Not saying it wont fail in the future, but you got to admit it sure got traction

Send bitcoins or your mom dies in her sleep

1HsQY1sdnZ3toy5Tz uc7piMG8iMbdRpQYS

anyone here think the billionaires and chinese really did hoard BCC to overthrow BTC and are doing it right now?

get eREQt, you fools.

youall faggots talking about shitty coins, whats next? pandacoins or dogecoin?

The "traction" is from pure speculators, and is in the vast minority. None of this fake currency is backed by anything. Not gold. No nation. No nothing. You can't even use it 99/100. It has no intrinsic value. It has failed as a model, just like every single economist on the planet said it would.

More importantly, there are a hundred fold competing interests that want it to fail and can easily make it fail.

The CEO of the world's (by far) most valuable bank by capitalization, JP Morgan Chase, has publicly stated, "Bitcoin is a fraud that will eventually blow up". "Anyone caught owning or trading in this garbage fake currency will be immediately terminated."

The Lead Developer of Bitcoin quit this past summer and stated that as a currency, Bitcoin "has failed". He proceeded to sell off all his holdings in Bitcoin.

Now you are literally looking at even lesser forms of this nonsense. Good luck, kid. You understand very little about the world.

okey, but now its worth 20k
last week less than 10k
say whatever but some people now are rich becasue of this bubble

JP Morgan also backtracked on their statement. By the way, It's backed by the power/money it takes to mine it, to finish the blockchain out. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

You're the one that obviously has no clue.

This "nonsense" has made lotsssss of people very rich, you're just sad that you weren't a part of it.

>backtracked
LMFAO
No they did not, you imbecile.
Go lie some more.

We are sick and tired of you shills for Bitcoin, etc., coming here every day seeking free advertising and trying to create a buzz over your FRAUD scheme.

Gtfo.

You all sound so completely fucking retarded. Name any currency that fluctuates like that. Protip: none. And it is WHY it is failing. Only a retard would buy when it peaks.

lol u mad

You can buy fractions of a coin, you don't have to buy a single coin.

are u fucking retarded? i said a small quantity, do you think if i was going to buy a hole one i would say small quantity? wtf you coming here like you know everything fucking faggot

Lol agressive much?

I do know more than you shit bag. I flip coins the Bittrex exchange daily. I go from BTC to ETH and BCC and then back. Sometimes I throw in STRAT or MCO as well. I have never bought a full coin and only trade fractions. I started with just $100 USD.

I meant you can trade bitcoins even with just 100 dollars or less. It does not matter what the price is as long as you buy low and sell high of course and the high and low cycles several times a day and on the weekend it will go the lowest most times.

Flippening tonight ??? Anyone?

Hey man he was just putting a fact out there.
Meanwhile you're assuming we all have the same opinion of a small quantity.
A small quantity to you might be 50 - 100$.
A small quantity to be might be 30k.
Maybe you're too broke to invest in bitcoin and wish you had more.
If you don't honestly have more than 30k I would choose some random . 05 cent coin off binance and hope it goes above a dollar.
Repeat until you actually have some money to work with.

Check out the Bitcoin Cash 1min view on Bittrex. Unreal stuff. Some big group are planning this