twitter.com/AnonBabble

none

how is a game that isnt out hot?

the fuck are you talking about

Red Dead Redemption 2 isn't out dickhead

how do I into R2D2?

Paint yourself gold and act like an idiot

the hottest games are all of them because burning trash burns hot

All I really play anymore is Battlefield 1 and Killing Floor 2. Returned my COD WWII after 2 weeks of playing that piece of shit.

>PS4 Games Top

??????????
youtube.com/watch?v=ueZ6tvqhk8U

neir is weeb trash every other platinum hack and slash is better of course it would be trending on the weeb station

computer games are for children. grow up OP

shit posting on Sup Forums is for man children you dipshit 2 retards calling each other retard at this point

Name just THREE platinum games that aren't bayonetta and that aren't either weeb or garbage.

Hint: you can't

bayonetta devil may cry and metal gear rising suck my dick bayonetta actually plays well and isnt just a watered down hack and slash game with weak rpg elements

>every other platinum
So... transformers is better?

>devil may cry
Not a platinum game
>mgs rising
Literally weeb trash.

Not arguing these games aren't good, but your counter point is null because there ONLY plat game that's good and not weeabait is bayonetta. So that's game, not game"s"

Also eat a dick, etc.

mgs rising has way better game play then neir and is memey as hell

And is still weeaboo based. You run around with a katana and ddr around slicing people and giant mechas.

It's one of my favorite games.

It's also weeby as hell. Your counter point is rekd.

Nothing personal, kid

that's "Chew-
> tobacco", you
illiterate frog !'(
» I'm not a robot «

Fuck you

i dont care neir is purly relying on weeb shit while mgs rising is a solid game at least in terms of game play

There ya go. Much better point.

Still haven't played neir. Is it worth it on sale, or is literally no part of the combat fun?

theres no combos and only basic moves liner world where you reuse the same parts of the map and the only enemy's that are interesting are the bosses how dose that sound

All games are mega-trash
>Dreamcast
>Gamecube
>wii
>ps2/3
>360
>ds

that's all rest are shit.

Sounds like its worth 5 bucks at most for the bosses

Wtf no combos, how to platinum games?

Those games in the picture are not 2017 games btw.

Lotr shadow of war by far was my favourite/only game I’d recommend, everything else this year was multiplayer based or boring as shit story wise (assassins creed origins)

Warframe actually.
Didn't release this year, but had major updates. It's been trending pretty hard.

Plus free. I threw 10 bucks their way after spending 100+ hours because why not.

WW2 is actually the most sold game in 2017