Where can I download the latest Star Wars?

Where can I download the latest Star Wars?

iptorrents master race

If you think that's the latest Star Wars, then I recommend Napster

Random pic bro

Anyone has a link for one that isnt cam recorded? Or atleast cam recorded that is actually good?

bump

Don't bother even downloading it. It's a complete like it shit.

Yea, it's up Mickey Mouse's vagina. Go fetch.

you can get it in spanish. google solarmovie and there it is, tilted cam rip in spanish "episodio XIII"

God forbid you leave the basement for 3 hours and go to a movie theater.

again, it's in spanish. this is solarmovie ru. you have to choose the openload stream.

movie theaters are shit experiences. always some shit heel who can't shut the fuck up for 2 minutes, people chewing food with their mouths open, moving around and kicking seats. They should be paying me to go put up with that shit.

At fucking 11pm no theaters open here faggot

The theater, all you need is a ticket.

in the internet

It's literally right inside of it ...

Don't waste the bandwidth nigga

have you got a torrent client installed?

Why don't you watch something good instead?

You probably don't care about the quality of the experience because you just want to know factually what happens to your favorite characters. Well guess what, jack fucking shit happens for the entire movie, and everyone is pretty much exactly where they started

Except snoke and Luke die, but that's about it

Luke Dies
Spooky Yoda

The End

Yeah but they weren't being utilized by the story anyway, so it was of no consequence. Not that I'm not pissed off that Luke is dead, but it is literally the least of this film's issues.

Do yourself a favor.
Pass on seeing it.
It sucks

That was awesome

not even worth pirating.

Look it's Mary Poppins.
Thank you Disney!
Still searchin' for all the hidden Mickeys.

This is exactly what happens when somebody gets sliced in half in a anime

dont bother....worst star wars to date.

That was a fucking excellent edit.

Only they're not... Rey gets her confidence, Ben commits to emo-dark side, Po learns how not to be a hot-headed twat, Finn gets his courage, Luke finally gets over being a whiny little bitch, Leia is still a bad-ass but now a bad-ass with some force shit, and the force is not what you, they, or anybody thinks, oh and I think Chewie might now be vegan. The only character that ended where they started is Yoda and he's still a dick.

the butt-hurt is aplenty

Stop supporting Jews you faggot. If you really "need" to watch this subversive filth, stream it, do so illegally under a VPN. Remember, not a single cent to the Jews, do not consume propaganda, stop watching movies, tv, just cut off media altogether.

shoutout to portman in that fine ass outfit

Why are you still on the internet if you believe that?

The walrus had more tits than that.

That was my favourite part of the movie. Leia's a fucking savage.

fucking gayest shit i've ever seen. flying in space my asshole!