Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
A couple of days ago I lost my virginity to a stranger girl in the club. However I regret it so much since I didn't even bother to put on a condom on and now for 3 months I will be living in fear because of possible HIV or other STDs till I am ready for an examination.

Conclusion: being a virgin is better.

Conclusion: you are fake news

Stop being a faggot OP

ded tred is cred

>I will be living in fear because of possible HIV or other STDs till I am ready for an examination.
why can't you get tested?

I don't know about all that but having your tongue up a girl's fart hole is literally about the best thing ever. Pure bliss if you ask me.

You are not going to catch hiv fgt...as for all the other stds..well shit happens..you wanna just have boring sex with a condom the rest of your life?

Because it takes 3 full months to make sure that the typical HIV antibodies appear in your organism. If I make a test now it will not be valid.

cause he wants to be special fuck there are places that'll test you for free.

Well you can't get tested for HIV unless it's been 6 weeks.

As for you op. don't worry. Worst case scenario you got chlamydia which is cured with a single dose of penicillin. Hiv is so fucking hard to get, I should know, fucked bareback in asia for a couple of months...

Ffs do you have any idea how hard it is to catch hiv off a woman? That's IF she even has the virus

Take a good look at pic related OP

Your chances of catching it from a female are pretty low. That being said even if she was poz your risk would be relativley low.

new hiv tests can detect at the two week mark now..dont let this cast a dark shadow on your journey. You are only human. You are going to be fine. Learn from it and move on.

Well don't believe you. However many people fuck without condoms. It's scary to think if she gets prego you dealing with this for 20 or so years. Today they make you pay for college. Unless you got assfucked your more than likely ok on aids. Now the others well you never know. That's why you don't fuck strangers. But I'm willing to bet $20 says your good to go. So stop being a fag. Fucking fags.

the chance to get infected by unprotected sex from female to male is sth around 0.25% iirc, male to female is around twice as likely.
but yeah, you are a degenerate fag and should kys

unless you had rough anal sex with her your chances of contracting HIV from vaginal sex (even if you knew she was positive) are astronomically low.

if you'd caught gonorrhea/chlamydia, etc. you'd already have a swollen cock head leaking pus. all you'd need is one dose of antibiotics and you're cured. if you're a total fucking faggot who can't tell another grown man what happened you can buy fish pills for 20 bucks on ebay and no one will know.

if you fuck around with girls under 25 or so you're probably okay as far as HPV goes because they get vaccinated now. if you even so much as eat out an older girl you will get it but it's okay as long as you get checked for throat and neck cancers when you're middle aged because it raises your risk of those by a crazy percentage.

tl;dr you're being a pussy for no reason but that's probably why you were still a virgin anyway

Tho chlamydia is often withouth symptoms, get checked OP

Pretty sure its more like 6. Chill out OP. Youre probably fine... Except for your brain cancer of course.

Grow a pair of fucking balls OP. Fuck off with that snowflake shit.

Kek same thing happened to me. Im going to get tested in February. I was scared like you, but i've read a lot of shit about aids and the chance of we catching is really small so im not that worried.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH dude nice conclusion, instead of "maybe next time I should get condoms or get a girlfriend instead of fucking random whores"