meant to

embarrassing

look at this pard and laugh

look at this pard and laugh

currently looking at this pard and laughing

it's just nu-IDM

AOTY in general tbqhwy

>nu-IDM
I'm speechless at how bad of a term this is, what a great way to insult something.

you say that as if it's a bad thing

what genre is iglooghost anyway? it sounds pretty postmodern

(flylo - jazz) + crack = iglooghost

exactly how i explain him to my friends lol

I can't believe this is real. I literally cannot believe that this fucking leprechaun had the audacity to create and release something this fucking shitty. Like honestly imagine some dumbfuck sitting in his computer, unironically producing these garbage tracks, pridefully shouting to himself "Yep, this is what my so-called career has evolved to. This is what everyone will remember me for. THIS is my magnum opus!"

It's like watching an annoying cartoon that's rerunning nonstop. It's a constant, sequenced ascension of random, never-ending electronic farting. From one track to another, it evolves. The next somehow more annoying than the last.

This is unfortunately and abruptly the cogent end to music as we as human beings interpret it, and only because nothing has been, is, or ever will be as god-awful as this. There is no longer a reason to make music; anyone who listens to this will most certainly devolve to a deep state of depressive musical anhedonia. Nothing will cure it. Everyone will meet God a worsened person and no one will be saved.

I will promptly be deleting this nonsensical, disgusting piece of chaotic bowel movements meticulously transcribed into an overwhelming sonic interpretation of Adventure Time episodes not only from my music library, but from my mind.

*rates 4.5/5*

I can't believe this is real. I literally cannot believe that this fucking leprechaun had the audacity to create and release something this fucking shitty. Like honestly imagine some dumbfuck sitting in his computer, unironically producing these garbage tracks, pridefully shouting to himself "Yep, this is what my so-called career has evolved to. This is what everyone will remember me for. THIS is my magnum opus!"

It's like watching an annoying cartoon that's rerunning nonstop. It's a constant, sequenced ascension of random, never-ending electronic farting. From one track to another, it evolves. The next somehow more annoying than the last.

This is unfortunately and abruptly the cogent end to music as we as human beings interpret it, and only because nothing has been, is, or ever will be as god-awful as this. There is no longer a reason to make music; anyone who listens to this will most certainly devolve to a deep state of depressive musical anhedonia. Nothing will cure it. Everyone will meet God a worsened person and no one will be saved.

I will promptly be deleting this nonsensical, disgusting piece of chaotic bowel movements meticulously transcribed into an overwhelming sonic interpretation of Adventure Time episodes not only from my music library, but from my mind.

hey i thought it was pretty cool

jesus dude ok, you didn't like it , we get it, save it for your diary, or make some educated criticism, no need to bash the album with elementry school grade insults

same it was great

Glitch is probably the easiest term to use for his music, it's about equal parts glitchy IDM and Glitch Hop.

This pard is like the laugh