GO

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjnMXVyo-Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

popeyes no question.

Chicken Cottage.

They're all the same fucking thing, how hard is it to make that shit? it's literally the same recipe everytime

Any niggers here? Possibly the only question one should consult the little fellows with shit coloured skin about.

popEYE ME PAPI

Faggots.

I'm a nigger

popeyes > kfc > church's

Anything other than kfc

KFC is pressure cooked, not fried.
Popeye's breads their seasoning, and Churches injects. wtf are you even talking about?

cheeky nando's m8. everytime.

its like, when ur out with ur m8s and you need a gob so you all decide on a curry at the spoons, but then keith who is an absolute legend, I mean the archduke of banterberry himself, says "how about a cheeky nandos?" and ur all like "top. lets smash it."

Nignogs vote KFC. Why they don't do grape drink and watermelon I'll never get it.

Popeyes master race.

Chruch's Chicken is the best imo
>Inb4 "I never realized there's alot of niggers in this thread"

popeyes ftw
good tenders
awesome biscuits
all ya need

I'M A DIRTY WELFARE NIGGER SO I KNOW: POPEYES.

Popeye's is the best nigger food

>forgetting Bojangles
Fucking yankees

>bojangles
the topic is about who makes the best chicken, not who always accepts your EBT card.

Best chicken, biscuits, and fries. Stay mad yankee

Nigger detected.

bojangles was one of the last chicken chains to form in the south. what the fuck are you on about? nobody talks about it because its a trash ghetto chain where niggers feed their nigglets.

Popeyes>bojangles>church's> all others>kfc

However.

If i were to build the perfect chicken dinner from various sources,

Popeyes chicken
Kfc corn
Boston market corn bread
Bojangles rice
Popeyes mashed potatoes
Popeyes mac and cheese
Bojangles biscuits

Chick-fil-A

>KFG - kentucky fried grease. Blech
>Popeye's - overpriced, not spicy at all
>church's - i don't get fried chicken from the hood, not worth the risk

Canuck detected.

You had me all the way until the biscuit... but if you don't immediately pick Popeyes biscuits over anyone, ya dun goofed

That's truth It was kind of a conundrum, but that shows society what you get when you still being honest in favor of fairness.

I Travel for business. All three vary wildly depending on where you are. I used to live in Seattle and I would stop in Tacoma just to go to Popeye's. I live in Portland now and the Popeye's here are all complete shit. KFCs are the same way but they can vary a lot too. Church's seem to be dying out in the Western US but the ones that aren't right off of a freeway seem to be better.

Not bad, everything except "you need a gob" is reasonably accurate.
Change it to " fancy a scran " and yeah... I'd give you a passport, no probs.

Popeyes except they got rid of the chicken n rice bowls.

/Thread

Daaayum, that look's good!

Fried Chicken: Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles
Boneless Fried Chicken: Canes
Undisputed

Nignog here. I loathe kfc...the only thing worth eating there is the pot pies.

THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING FAT.

THOSE "ONE" PORTIONS CAN FEED A FAMILY.

Arnold's

nigger please, one kfc combo meal isn't enough food for an ant

Popeyes of course

Why would you even ask you fucking moron

Nigger please.

Church's
Best tendies, best sides, best biscuits

WTF?

HOW BIG ARE YOUR ANTS IN FATSVILLE?

/myguy/

>implying any chicken joint isn't the same

get out of here jamal, its all the same shit

>A single ice cream scoop of spuds
>A stale biscut
>same single scoop but this time with mac n cheese
>skin with maybe some meat under it deep fried

how is that even allowed to be sold, if I got that dinky plate I would ask for a refund.

Is a biscuit just a scone? Over here biscuits are cookies.

its kinda pricey, but worth it, south african brand

What do y'all niggers know 'bout chicken

LMFAO!! NANDOS IS UTTER TRASH MADE FOR SHIT SKINS.

IT'S SO GARBAGE.

You're a disgusting cretin. Chicken Cottage is so greasy and rough. kys

never heard of church's chicken, never had any ads for it on tv around here either

of the other two Popeyes beats KFC
> but I dont go to either of them for their chicken, only their Bisquits+Gravy+Potatoes
> they're about equal in that regard

if I go anywhere for chicken its either Walmart Deli (more for the money and somehow I like it better, its not nearly as greasy as KFC) - or Schnuck's Deli

We dont have costco or publix anywhere around here at all.

Pretty similar recipes but scones are sweeter tasting. Traditional southern style biscuits were made with lard, but you cant get away with that in modern chain joints.

Also why the fuck do I want fried chicken when I can get Chicken Tenders?

The breading is stiffer and more satisfying and doesnt fall off. Its not greasy. And there's no damn bone to deal with. Depending on where you get your fried chicken it may be as expensive or more than chicken tenders from some deli.

I'm not even sure we have a church's in my state. Pop'eyes is way better than KFC. We have Crown Fried Chicken, that shit is delicious.

you responce really depends if your a nigger or not

because most tenders are ground up and extruded into tender shapes. You just basically eating a big chicken nugger

Step aside

Costco $4.99 deal
youtube.com/watch?v=SjnMXVyo-Ig

Popeyes!!!!!

Churches

pic gave me a mouth boner

what a fat fuck lol

So glad I dont eat any of this garbage

Burger King>KFC>Dunkin doughnuts> advance Auto parts

popeyes with ease

your local nigger spot is way better than any of this shit

popeyes and it isn't even close.

I fuckin love Zaxby's

But that's prolly just because I love the option to get really spicy

It's gotta be Lee's

Not related to the pic but Zaxby's is fuckin dank

oh shit i din't see that MY ZAXBY'S BROTHER

Kfc

Raising Canes or nothing

that looks fucken disgusting

>fucken
what you have to say does not even matter

Strictly based on the chicken, KFC is the best, but only hardly edging out Popeye's, but Popeye's is a better "restaurant". This is objective, and undebatable.

Long John Silver's

Lee's is a close second

Oh tit licking nut goblins I'm gonna go eat some mozz sticks, cereal, some salami, a burrito, and drink a gallon of some liquid now I'm hurgy

OPs mom is a nigger

Lee's is fucking gas station chicken you damn inbreads

My dude

Best place to buy gallons of unsweet tea. KFC's is garbage and twice as expensive.

Thighs are good too.

FarmFresh's fried chicken is superior to any, I REPEAT, and fried chicken. They are they standard, they are the Ferrari of fried chicken.

what about popeyes red beans and rice?
I COULD EAT A FUCKING GALLON OF THAT SHIT
(yes, neckbeardedness detected)

why not do all 3

My BP has some really hood chicken wings. I bet they would beat out KFC and Popeyes.

Of the three, Popeyes.

Commodities are all very similar in quality.

Popeyes

They're all trash

Popeyes, when i comes to chain restaurants. but the best fried chicken i've ever had was a place called Chik'n'Trout in one of the shittiest neighborhoods in Baltimore. I was the only white person in a mile radius and heroin dealers were on every corner, but god damn that was the best chicken.

ctually nigger we have very few shitskins in australia

it looks like watered down kfc for cuckboic

Bro, you live in mooresville? Wtf

Wrong

When looking at popeye's, you notice that the texture of said chicken is a little on the crunchier side. The man who prefers the satisfaction of biting down into his foul, leaving a powerful crunch would roll the the pop. KFC's chicken is more on the soft, delicate side Only true gentlemen crave the goodness of a nice, succulent thigh from the Kernel. Popeye's is for the children,you can't even eat the biscuits raw without choking. KFC for the men. Church's is for niggers.

>t. black food review youtuber