>I’m leaving tomorrow till new year
>tells me she’s going to a party with alcohol
>promise me that she won’t have sex with anyone

Am I going to get cucked Sup Forums?

ye.

>promise me that she wont have sex with anyone

you have fucked yourself.
only a beta would tell their girlfriend not to fuck anyone while they were gone
youre obviously not very self concious, so unless you change something youre screwed over break or in the long run.

gg op you massive faggot.

do you know her friends?

*you are very self concious i mean

You are going to get cucked. Unless she is uglier than a brick ur sol

>hull
feeling bad for you, britbong

op this is why i dont want a girlfriend, thanks for reminding me.

you are fucked, but you sound ok so you shouldnt have trouble finding a new girl.

Yes why?

do you trust them with your girl
if yes dont worry too much
when you come back ask her/your friends if they didn't see hear anything

OP you insecure slut. I'm guessing youre a teenager.
You shouldnt give a fuck about what other people do, even your gf. Be true to yourself and to her, if she fucks with another guy or whatever, theres nothing you can do. Specially cuz she'd be the one being impulsive and fucking up what you guys have.
Occupying your mind with the possibility of it is ridiculous and can only hurt you.

Dont listen to those unloved neckbeards saying 'yeah. women are sloots' or 'das why i dont have a gf', they're imbalanced and put judgment and their happiness on other people.

read about stoicism, breh, it will help you being more secure.

I’m sure I’ll be fine, I just don’t want to get back to Manchester and find that she doesn’t like me anymore, hopefully I can fit in an hour before I head off to hull to go and see her and like get a bj or something, anyway pray I don’t get cucked bro.

>read about stoicism
this

Thank you

I hope its goig to be ok user but this guy knows best tbh

Dont be sad that its over, be happy that it happened.

She's your gf and she had to promise you she wouldn't fuck anyone?

Also have fun in shitty Hull, bro.

Pretty much, her friends tell me she’s a slut but I’m hoping to meet her later today (britbong time) to kiss her and gain her trust more.

What are you a child or something?

inb4 underage b&

underage b8

18 so I guess I’m sort of a child still?

>inb4 gangbang without OP

>promise me that she won’t have sex with anyone

The sheer fact that she had to promise she won't have sex with anyone, just goes to show exactly what's on her mind.

She's shoving as much dick in her holes as humanly possible before you get there and being the dirty wee slut she is, she won't even wash.

>Oh user, I'm just so wet!
>cum sputters out of her pussy, asshole and she even coughs a little bit up
>Just so wet!

Don't be a faggot and lick the spunk off her, run instead. Get as far away as possible.

>neck beard detected

>Manchester
you're getting cucked

>have to go to hull during Christmas

?????

>Manchester
you deserve your unhappiness

Have to see family

the fuck is a hull? your family in the navy or something?

It is what it is. Girls have fucked around on me so much it doesn't phase me, the real problem is her not giving a shit about you because not only has she fucked some guys (though she probably is fucking guys while shes with you. Accept it for what it is and enjoy the ride) but that she has spent too much time with one and girls think that if they feel something that God himself has told her to leave you for him, when it would usually be a fling. Merry Christmas.

Can’t tell if bait or if your just American?

Indeed.

>Being English

Bump

Yup