W-welcome to General Advice w-with a very frumpy Alice3D!

W-welcome to General Advice w-with a very frumpy Alice3D!

I might n-not look like much, b-but I've got an infinite heart and a l-lot of patience! If you n-need help with anything at all, c-come ask!

Don't s-suffer in s-silence, Anonymous!
I'm here for you

bread

how about learning to type properly and not like a stuttering tard, are you making fun of disabled people or something? talk about giving advice

Alice you're the best person in the world S2!!!!

Nice thighs

You still hella cute. Plus you're probably warmer than usual!

Where were you when Hiro sold everyone out to the Russians?

why does fridge say 10/13/17

hey alice, hope you had a nice day

I'm n-not doing that, s-so seems like I'm in t-the clear!

T-thank you for being unafraid to ask for help though!

thats clearly 10/23/17

that's a 23 you fucking unwashed degenerate

get the smegma out of your eye holes

i have a huge crush on you

have you seen the last jedi yet alice?

T-thank you!

I'm v-very warm!

R-right here!

B-because that's when I w-wrote up the schedule

It w-wasn't so bad!

I w-would recommend not doing that

that's when she last updated the schedule on it.

tits or gtfo

I just wanted to tell you i want to fluff you.

Alice is the best waifu

fucking LOL

This. There are rules people.

Uhm so I have never seen a b-boobie, can I see yours Alice?

Show penis

I love you alice-chan ;-;

cant help it its actually really annoying and i feel sad about it not sure what to do but you seem like perfect waifu/gf material

Alice-chi Alice-chi~
how do i gain the confidence to stop being a hikki neet??

I d-don't know what that is

What makes you say you're not girlfriend material?! Or wife material for that matter!

So, what's been your favorite tea out of everything you've had in the tea threads?

>R-right here!
Just be sure to not let him datamine you too much ;)
>I'm not girlfriend or wife material
Not that user but you don't know what everyone likes! For instance I'm still trying to get you to /like/ me

Yeah, and you clearly don't know them if you're honestly implying that alice is somehow attention-whoring and therefore needs to show tits.

Surely, you jest?

Can i get a hug?

kys you attention seeking faggot

Yes you are id be so happy to even hug you

B-because I've already g-given my heart to Anonymous

You really want me to spoil it for you? Alright hang on, let me find my thoughts on the worst character since Jar Jar from another thread a few days ago...

I need my cock to be licked or i'll die. Please help me, i know you can.

What the fuck is this cringe

*hugs tight and buttery* L-love you dear, b-but you can do much much better than me

You're too precious and shouldn't be abused in that way

Welp, that's fair. Afk to kill myself. All the best!

Dude don’t even ask sigh.....

I need to bust this nut stat!

Tits or gtfo

Aight found it.

[SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS]

The whole Finn and Rose subplot had literally no purpose at all, they didn't accomplish anything. The only consequence was that Phasma died, who also did nothing between the two episodes. Neither did Snoke, just a waste of two major characters with no backstory or substance. And back to Rose, she's probably the most annoying character since Jar Jar. The only reason that they shoehorned her into the plot was to make the cast even more "diverse" because they forgot to add an Asian and to give Finn a love interest since the original plan of him and Rey didn't work out. And that damn scene where Finn almost ends up in a heroic death while saving the entire rebel base and Luke from dying, but fucking rose tries to "save" him and could've almost killed them both in the process just pissed me off.

[END SPOILERS]

With the other movies, I would rank it better than The Force Awakens but both Disney movies are still worse than all of George Lucas's, including the prequels (not the holiday special tho)

iv been a hikki for 5 years now, and the longer i stay the worse it becomes
i live in a big city and dont have a car to go to work
i take medication for my high anxiety, but my social anxiety is so bad i cant even make small talk or keep eye contact with randos ;~;
plz help, Alice-chi!

Oh yeah you probably should read a summary of the subplot so you know what I'm talking about btw

I'm n-nothing special dear.

I w-wouldn't recommend that dear, you c-can do much better than me

The retarded as fuck typing, the reddit spacing and the fact you haven´t posted tits yet, stupid bitch, also post a proper fucking timestamp and then proceed to kill yourself

now we all should realize by now this is bullshit user posting is not the one in picture just based on common sense over what theyve said....cmon guys there is a clearly defined rule either private messages to ensure one isnt an attention seeking whore (and i dont see any method of dm) or as we all know tits/gtfo

What do you think of the hyperspace ram thing, I hear it's bs and ruins all plot

W-why do you suck at Cr-Crash Bandicoot so much?

who cares, this is fun

You're a special something to me! Alice pls

how to have the guts to ask SO for sex?

>the reddit spacing

Tired of this shit. That style of spacing has been on the internet since before Reddit, you fucking newfag.

because crash is hot garbage

W-what medications do you t-take, and what form of therapy are you in?

S-sorry, no clue what you are t-talking about

we're both awkward about sex and I don't know how to get stuff going

>doesnt understand the phrase reddit spacing is synonymous with new fag as reddit is just the prime example of the practice

*blinks slowly* H-have you had sex before? How old are you?

Oh you dont know about Sup Forums dm's? /bm's?

yeah but not much

i am the fagman. what do i do

*smiles* I w-would recommend starting with a back rub w-with some warming massage oil

I disagree. If I do off myself though, I'd miss out on future threads so I'll hang in there for now.

*blinks quickly*
*shakes violently*
*has seisure*

*shrugs* You c-can feel free to disagree with reality all y-you like, but it's still the truth

how the fuck do I get that to happen? do I just ask her to take her shirt off or something?

s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ssuck m-m-m-m--m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-y f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-feminine r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rectum

Citalopram 35mg

and i dont see a therapist, theyr too expensive ;~; id have to do go from being a warm blanket cuddling hikki to wagecuck straight off the bat ;-; its scary

T-tell her you want t-to give her a backrub, of c-course! I'm s-sure her shoulders and back hurt at l-least a little~

No t-thank you

>implying someone isnt required to commit one of three actions present link or username to separate private dm, show tits, or gtfo....also to OP this isnt a matter of whether or nor your an attention seeking whore (

Alice, you realize that our society is cancer don't you? Most of the people that have problems they want to share don't really have any good options. If you really mean to help people you might do better in starting a resistance militia and war against the police state for freedom.

I dunno dude, it doesn't seem like it would work.

Awoo

It did create a lot of plot holes like why didn't they just do that for the Death Star, but I just assumed that it's very difficult to map out the exact position of the ships in hyperspace. But that does raise a lot of questions like why didn't they just make some kamikaze droids during the clone wars to do that?

i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-im g-g-g-g-g-g-g--g-g-g--g-g-g-gonna k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-kill m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-elf n-nn-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-now y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you u-g-g-g-g-g-gly fu-fu-fuc-fu-fuc-ff-f-fucking h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-whore

*blinks slowly* B-but you can't possibly g-get over this with medication alone. That isn't even r-really a medication for anxiety.

You need beta blockers and CBT therapy; email me at [email protected]

I'll help you pay for it if you cannot yourself.

awoo

For those of you who are asking for a timestamp, she already made posts like these before. She properly timestamped, made vocaroos and videos to make the posts more interactive. You're all newfags if you can't recognize her from her past posts and verify her legitimacy with the fact that she uses a new picture every time. Call me a whiteknight, but your opinion doesn't count, newfags.

go back to Sup Forums, degenerate.

Post cocks in this thread

Calm that edge bro, sounds like you're the newfag to me.

But if they shut their mouths who will suck me off?

It's a p-pretty good tactic dear. it'd f-for sure work for me

But you see, which one of us is protecting the newfags?

Looks at pic, not what's written
>"Back to pole"
Looks like we found Antifa in our midst.

Cathy ? Why no stream on ?

do you know spanish alice?

l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-last or-or-or-or-or-or-or-or-or-or-or-or-or-or-order fucking kek

I'll drop this since we could end up going in circles for an hour about "reality" here. The whole idea of a great catch is ridiculous anyway.

My bad, i meant Alice2D

whos cathy

I'd like to catch you anyway.