Ranked top to bottom, which would realistically have the best smelling asshole...

Ranked top to bottom, which would realistically have the best smelling asshole? You can select your own time period if you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOt_SfwYRqc
youtube.com/watch?v=XPqs9kJlq2I
youtube.com/watch?v=PQxGC5-abn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm laughing on the toilet dude, not enough to loosen this opoid induced brick but so fucking funny. tell u what I ain't going near carries druggie ass provably fp4gpt to wipe

1) Daisy
2) Rogue One
3) Natalie
4) Carrie

Rey would definitely be the worst. She's been living on a desert world, where water is probably scarce, so I doubt she's seen many showers. Better than even odds that Rey has a hairy asshole, caked in sweat etc. The one thing in her favor is that the food rations being so limited probably means she doesn't shit nearly as often as the others, but that only goes so far.

Padme is probably at the top of the list - she's wealthy, lived a life of luxury right up until the end, so she's got every advantage. Regular bidet usage, asshole is definitely hairless, high-end space soap, etc.

Leia is just below Padme - probably the same advantages, but with a little more time spent on Yavin and other rebel bases, probably has some ass fuzz growing out.

Jyn is probably middle of the road - her life style suggests frequent use of her anus, so he has a vested interest in hygeine back there, but I also get the feeling she's gone homeless a few times, so maybe some Rey situation going on.

Old Leia would definitely be the worst, old woman ass must be rank af.

One of the most retarded questions on Sup Forums. But I have to say that Natalie Portman is so perfect, I don't think she even shits. I think she just feeds on perfect clouds and has a vag that tastes like a vanilla creamsickle.

Don't you be talkin' about my Lucille...

>the best smelling asshole
Why do I still come here?

This feels like a Jews Promoting Their Shitty Movie kind of thread.

go outside

>implying that Mary Sue bitch Rey doesn't have the best-smelling asshole ever

>shitty

lol

The clear answer is rey

Natalie Portman can rub her jewesness all over me. I'll convert from Catholic and start eating gifelte fish if she does. Fuck you anti semite lefties. Jew ass is the best ass, and Jew head is the best head you will ever get.

>inb4 jew mafia

No ray is sweaty like all the time

>anti-semite lefties
Are you dumb

one dedicated user here

Wouldn't be able to find Daisey Ridley's during the Last Jedi under all the weight she put on and people seem to not be talking about.

She has a manly taint.

Girls don’t have assholes idiot they have 2 vaginas

Why is Carrie Fisher on this list? She’s dead! Her ass smells of either ashes or formaldehyde. Like my grandfather always said, corpse ass is worst ass.

You retard. There is a difference between anti Zionist and anti Semite. Read a book.

Padme - Is queen. Has someone whose sole purpose in life it to wipe her ass for her
Leia - Is princess, but has been in jail for a while at this point
Jyn - Smelly peasant
Rey - Lives in a fucking desert

Like you wouldn't smell the last anus of Alderaan just to say you did it.

Daisy's smells like the most beautiful of flowers
Carrie's smells like uhhhhhh not good

File the other two in the middle under "I don't give a fuck"

The left is firmly against Israel, despite being rabidly in favor for Jewish-endorsed values at home.

The right is rabidly for Israel, despite firmly being against Jewish-endorsed values at home.

Jews play both sides, really.

Only here can a thread about assholes turn into jews.

Yeah ... if they dug up her grave, I would smell her anus. But only because she was Princess Leia.

I’m starting to feel a grave disturbance in my pants.

Daisy is a man

Nah.

i mean leia's dead so

probably not her

I will fucking backtrace where you live and kill your mother in her sleep

>hairy asshole rey
YES PLEASE

>inb4 amish mafia

kek. Padma's ass still smells sweet, however.

I don't give a fuck if Carrie Fisher is 1/2 Jew, her butthole probably smelled worse than Charles Bronson's.

Goddamnit, I haven’t seen the movie yet!! Fuck you ...

fucking kek for getting me to imagine the smell of Charles Bronson's greasy haired asshole

A tasteful amount of butt hair might be ok, but I doubt she's ever seen a razor. You're looking at extremely greasy ass tangles that probably poke out even when she's standing up straight.

I would love to bury my face between bimbo Rey's huge buttcheeks and take a nice long whiff.

This user gets it!

lol

That smell could melt steel beams.

can anyone screencap

>not knowing how to screencap

Yes please

Can some drawfags add hair on an asshole pic of rey?

>space soap
kek

>drawfags not autists

>being this picky about Rey's asshole hair

What in the name of christ is happening with that nipple

>high-end space soap

Dont kink shame me nigger

Every last one of them smells just like an asshole is my bet. best smelling asshole? is that like who is the most retarded retard? gtfo with this bullshit

can't argue with this.

Trips of Truth - your weirdo kink about asshole hair has been overruled. Stop obsessing and toe-walking over it, faggot.

shitty hp laptop without the capability to screencap

Different user here

>Rey, a desert dwelling scavenger having a better smelling asshole than a pampered Naboo Queen

You fucking idiot.

FACTS

Who the fuck is Rey, nigger?

He's talking obviously about nonfictional real asshole smell in the nonfictional real world aka some serious shit

Well, we may USE them like two vagina's, but technically, blood comes out of one, and poop the other.

And they leave snail-trails when they crawl, so Padme still has the best pooper - she gets carried everywhere.

rogue one, because i would have her held captive, and i would clean her daily, if you know what i mean

I feel you

hahahahahahaha

No.

>ywn lick rey's filthy asshole sparkling clean
why even live

1. Padme
2. Leia
3. Rey
4. Jyn

She is motherfucking incredible

Fuck you nigger

Most definitely. You know an ass is perfect when even in a dress the imprint is still there. God the things I would do to suck her asshole

not enjoying the smell of sweet lady asshole.

>not enjoying the smell of sweet lady asshole.

Virgin right there folks, asshole is all the same bruh, if its clean it can be fun, if not well then just smells like shit

>High end space soap

And I'm done. Night, lads.

no we are talking about the characters they played not the actual actresses.

Rey is always fucking sweaty so she's at the bottom.

married with children, just have a bit off a butt hole fetish.

Fuck you I like sweaty asshole

she has a grotesque looking funny face user
stop denying it

good thing i'm not looking at her face

How often do you get pink eye?

yeah well she still looks fucked up

>Padme is probably at the top of the list - she's wealthy, lived a life of luxury right up until the end, so she's got every advantage. Regular bidet usage, asshole is definitely hairless, high-end space soap, etc.
But she also has access to all of the delicious, exotic, nutrient rich, odor inducing food she can eat.
If your diet consists of nothing but Soylent (vegan, no-meat meal replacement), your shit will not stink.
On the other hand, if our diet consists of nothing but deep fried bacon wrapped slow roasted and tender sirloin steak, with a gourmet chicken tender and pulled pork sandwich, and a side of crab Rangoon, your shit will stink like hell and back.

not true
vegetarians have the worst farts known to man

years of exposure to asshole at a face-level grants immunity to pink eye

> your shit will stink

That seems unavoidable.

>vegetarians have the worst farts known to man
Maybe it's because of how they use beans and eggs as their main source of protein.

Whenever I'm on a soylent diet, my shit doesn't stink, whenever I eat whatever the fuck I want, my shit is horrid.

> my shit doesn't stink

To you. You need to invite a friend over to smell your shit to really be sure.

nobody really drinks that shit

come on

>That seems unavoidable.
Go on a nothing but soylent and chia-seed in water diet, and you'll be surprised.

Alternatively, you could eat nothing but salad (no dressing) and fruit, and you'll also be suprised.

Why would I want to?
I eat real food, user. Sorry.

My posts are not based solely on my own isolated personal experience.
It's also based on my science-based knowledge of food and shit, and other's have also had similar findings.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOt_SfwYRqc
youtube.com/watch?v=XPqs9kJlq2I
youtube.com/watch?v=PQxGC5-abn0

I don't give a fucking fuck about what the fuck you fucking eat, you fuck.

>>your shit will stink
>that seems unavoidable
me: it's avoidable if you eat this shit