His logs?

His logs?

fat fuck wheelchair welfare man

Andy WHO??

real

Dump

I thought I could smell piss........ bout time you changed those yellow pants fat man.

throat

Oh look. THIS thread again.

Fuck off newfag.

Fucking kill yourself.

spam harder to try and cover up the hate faggot wheelchair welfare man

That's all well and good but imagine for a moment that you really were faced with the task of choking down Andy Sixx's huge creamy log of shit? Would you be scared? Excited? Intrigued?
Personally, if faced with guzzling a stinking turd right out of Andy Sixx's asshole, I would be on a rollercoaster of emotions. It's not a sexual thing, though for some I imagine it could be. No, my stake in the consumption of a massive export from Andy Sixx's brown-town would be purely functional. Where I live there are not many people whom could produce such a smooth turdpedo (and even fewer of those capable people could be deemed as influential as Andy Sixx) so if the opportunity arose to stuff a steaming clogger of Andy Sixx's shit into my mouth, I would capitalize post-haste.
Think of it this way: slurping the stinky gold out of Andy Sixx's food and drink recycler doesn't happen every day. In fact, it's something that happens once in a lifetime. If you were offered to take a trip to the moon just once, would you take it? If you had courage you would.
In summation there is no shame to puckering up to Andy Sixx's chocolate starfish and chucking sweet chunks of slimy ass poo-poo down your virginal throat. Less than shame; perhaps honor.

You do realise this isn't helping your cause you unoriginal faggot.

His grogs?

keep spamming to try and cover up the hate wheelchair welfare faggot

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log RollĀ® The Original and the BestĀ®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

keep spamming to try and ocver up the hate retarded autistic fat fuck faggot piece of shit welfare wheelchair man

Someone search this cunt out and burn him for fuck sake.

Dubs logged

keep spamming faggot

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Dump

fat fuck autist spamming wheelchair welfare faggot

Oh how I dream of the supreme cream

its so fucking steamy

complete faggot autism