Drawthread : draw a head edition

Drawthread : draw a head edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/r/ loli butts

Bump

takin requests

ello thread

Taking sfw reqs

Requesting pic related

Shinobu reading a book with a confused look on her face please

lilly?

/r/ A spartan

Delivery

a gobo in sunglasses chillin out in a heap of trash.

Thanks, that's exactly how I wanted it!

If I can add onto this have her be holding the book upside down

Cool with me

visit: looch.tv/Lil_Ghostie ... free stream of tv shows & chat room

Loli request?
Post some refs.

right about that guy whom won't post this request he drew and didn't want to here.

Post it to Xbroou and it's only for Xbroou only.

I was only requesting them two because it's for a Christmas humour and some pun gag I thought it was funny to say naughty list because it makes me want to burst out laughing whenever someone says naughty I feel like someone has been trouble before Christmas which Is why I thought making Marie Malarkey pun was funny.

The Marie Malarkey request that guy whom says he finished drawing it and wouldn't post it here why don't you post it to Xbroou then?

First off I never meant to get so impaitent and I only wanted you to make it in-time for Christmas as a pun joke as Luan Loud would say while punning the Loud Family....

('-')

It came out better than I expected. Thanks!

Requesting Moka in a leather dom outfit jerking off a cock maybe with a disgusted or sadistic look if you’re feeling generous

tomoko cosplaying rosalina

Looks a little more disappointed than confused but still cute thanks fam

Kanna gangbang & double penetration

i aint the best at furry shit but oh well

Could someone draw mrs.claus giving a nice boy a "naughty" gift? Or maybe provide him with cookies and her breast milk?

lil more confused

Pretty cute many thanks!

A "study"

Done. ^^

yes yes of course

how do friends

Shouldn't they be performing instead of posing?

yuss ty mang
2 cakes thanks alot fam vry cute

Home for the holidays, and old enough to appreciate the family that I rarely get to see.
So good times! Even though I don't get too call decaf a baka much... which is required by international law.

How's life for you lately?

Requesting a Boot-talian. Basically morph the basic mutt into a leather boot shape and look with the Italian flag shirt. Please keep the original face (eyes, nose, mouth and ears.) if you can.

please don't do this one ,please

Hey, Guayo. Miss you.

>indeterminable facial expression
>just add question marks

>tfw Lip herpes
Should I end it?

Thanks!
I want to take commissions, but I don't know how I should promote myself and how much I should charge.

That's pretty much how animay works.

do you have any finished pieces?

hey guys, what do i use to become a drawfag? i googled and it gave me painttoolsai which is pretty bad..

Requesting Earth-chan getting bukkaked, holding up a double peace sign, and saying something like “You’ll recycle now right?”

Heya b

>>/ic/ sticky
Though they were supposed to get a new one.

You americans always want to fuck up our planet, don't you?

Do you have a drawing tablet?

How you been?

dropping in to say happy holidays to you all!
anything you guys are hoping for this christmas?
be it material goods or just being with friends or family, i wish all of you a merry christmas and happy holidays!

I like to do character designs, but I don't really finish them.

A new laptop that isn't ahit. Also, Happy Holidays.

Oh, I was askin' if u were Lilly,
Thx for the draw doe

Thank you,to you too

no, i forget how important that is.
ive taken a couple art classes, though in hs and ms, but i wanted to try to learn digitally. and it looks like photoshop is the go-to program? looks like i found what i needed there.

Or like this.

>no, i forget how important that is.
That's literally the only reason why you could believe Sai is bad. Get one.

Requesting a fat Orc girl with big titties.

Been OK, bit of a few hiccups and things plaguing me, but at least Im not dying in a ditch.

Yourself?

requesting a fat zombie girl getting fucked by a fat nerdy guy, with a sign next to her saying free pussy and a bunch of tally marks and semen covered money.

would you re-create this man?

>
and i'm happy to hear that friend
holidays can be great times

what do guise i'm bored

seconding

ok

Even though I'm no where near my computer and can't save it...
>Autistic sanic drawing of decaf.

kek

Nothing much happening. Just boring stuff.

well uh, fuck
im ritz, not lilly, whoops

>tfw you want to draw but none of the requests are really appealing to you

Then draw what you like?

requesting Nonon Jakuzure showing off her butt

draw a dick

>Tfw most draw fags can't draw for shit or won't do your request for... reasons.

but you ain't paying for it.

Am I supposed to?
Pretty sure the trade off here is my imagination for your talent.

Bump

thanks for the inspiration, satanic get.

This disturbs me...

what

saved.

/r/ this dragon crushing something with its thighs

strange but cool

glad to inspire a fellow doodler.

I don't know who would bother requesting here to begin with considering the containment boards give you a shot of something special instead of amateur quick sketch. Most of the ones that do avatars have poor character design or are repetitive so you've probably already seen it already.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

You'd be surprised what you get if you request things properly, or actually have good ideas.
But, just like the avatar fags, in here for the interaction; and those avatars make it easy to identify who's fun, and who's not.
As well as giving me an idea of the type of request to give the artist. As I've taken a bit of time to get to know them.

ohnnnn....

Dunno, people on other boards second my shit all the time and the deliveries elsewhere have beaten everything in here exponentially. Batting with shit scribble odds on Sup Forums means it would be the last place I'd put a well thoughtout request... unless you're going to get banned for it but even then other chans usually cater to that.

You're missing the key point here. The interaction.
The request comes second to that. Which makes some of those scribbles all the better. As it's associated with a good time.
To further this, when you actually managed to get s top notch drawing from a "shit scribbler" it's all the more special.

One req?

>interaction
All these people are the same though, most parroting pop culture and facebook-tier memes that aren't funny with no strong opinions or character at all with the same schtick. Trinket's depressed, EHG is black guy self inserting as a DBZ character, the squirrel says "nani", etc. You must be a very lonely individual to seek that in a draw thread but I guess it's predictable interaction if you don't like change :/

But muh Pin!