Anyone else who was first #Team MAGA and is now #StandwithHer?

Anyone else who was first #Team MAGA and is now #StandwithHer?

Trump doesn't offer any solutions. He's all rhetoric.

Hillary is a seasoned politician who knows what she wants, and how to get it: through consensus and gradual change.

Voting Trump is literally voting for a meme.

#StandwithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_z9Tpdl9A
renewamerica.com/columns/klayman/130126
youtube.com/watch?v=RnbSDnoX6As
youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
youtube.com/watch?v=-TmNy5SPcj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow you opened my eyes aquafresh toothpaste im now #krispyforchristie

See, I used to be #ArtilleryforHillary, but then I felt that her hair was getting a little gray, consequently, I have become a #JebHead, and I encourage you to join me.

>20 shekels have been deposited in your shilling account
>Have a nice day!

Can't manage an e-mail account

Thinks they can manage a country.

Hoping she manages to get indicted.

trump is a waste

Really makes you wonder............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fuck off toothpaste.

#NeverShillary

She will not get indicted because she did nothing wrong.

I wish this meme would die.

The only reason Hillary is still a potential presidential candidate is because she is a woman.

If a 18 year old Pvt in the military had saved classified E-mail onto any-ANY other electronic device than the one he read them on, he would most likely spend at LEAST several months in military prison (up to 15 years) lose rank, pay, get dishonorably discharged, and not be able to work anywhere besides (and maybe not even) McDonald's for the rest of his life, but she has/is a cunt, so maybe she'll be our next Commander in Chief. Hail Hillary!

Lmfao shillbot

Can't even follow basic rules for e-mail and classified material. She is a corrupt stroke-addled dyke who thinks she is entitled to the presidency. Her own team has to keep her medicated.

That's offensive. You must be full of hatred.

I now #feelthejohnson

One of those things isnt voluntary

wtf I love hillary now

wow op, you really convinced me
I'm now a #FNFAL

>implying it wasn't seasoned politicians that got us onto the track we're heading

I'll never get over that aquafresh insult since I used to use that crap.

It's offensive you think your opinion on our politicians has any weight.

Go back to turkey, fucking roach

>ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN EMAILS!
.000001 has been put in your troll4hrod17 ACUNT!!!! CHEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!

She used a WRONG e-mail account and this should disqualify her? You guys. Think.

Wow thanks OP, really makes you think.

Now I'll #shillforher

I agree OP.

Was a Trump supporter, but fuck his shit, he has no policies and Donald Ducks out of debates.

Im with her

:^)

#kucks4kasich

>without breaking a sweat
She broke out in one of her trademark coughing fits.

Standing for 3 hours compared to sitting there repeating what difference does it make.

Straight and Hilary don't mix

This. It's funny Trump was actually scared of debating Sanders

Rational debating will blast the Trump meme to smithereens, I guess.

you faggot shill still think she was using that email account to do 'yoga' , how many 70 year old women do yoga? Maybe she should do more yoga since shes a fat lying crook.

Yeah fuck Trump, what a pussy. Never voting for that fucker now.

Is there any proof Hillary endangered soldiers on missions? Nope. Stop this

#ImWithHer doesn't sound as retarded as #CruzMissile or #FeelTheBern, it actually sounds like you're unironically with her.

She sent e-mails. Big deal.

Let's put it in context shall we?
One of the few ways the general public can demand accountability from its government is by requesting access to the official correspondence of their government officials.

Hillary not only had a private email server, she conducted state business with this server despite knowing (and swearing under penalty of perjury) that she should never, ever, use unofficial channels for state business.

And the server got hacked, and she knew about it and didn't tell anyone.

And the only reason we found out about ANY OF THIS is because of the Benghazi hearings. So all those pictures of her being smug as fuck because they can't find anything that sticks? She knew they wouldn't find anything because all the evidence was on her email server at home.

What do you people get out of posting these threads? Honestly

First of all, literally no one on the internet likes Hillary. If anyone were to actually come to shill for anyone it would be people shilling for Bernie. Hillary's demographic have no idea what Sup Forums is. Most likely have never used the internet in their lives. No one is falling for this b8.

Also, why would foreign countries have any vested interest in Hillary? I get why they'd want Trump, Bernie and even a libertarian candidate. But there is no appeal for someone from the fucking Netherlands to shill for Hillary in their spare time.

>in b4 she pays shills etc etc
Yes, but there is nothing for them to gain by coming here. They'd never even know about Sup Forums and if they did they'd know to stay far away from it and spend their time elsewhere. Which makes all these posts for Hillary truly weak ass b8 and nothing more.

Thanks to OP I am now a #cruzmissile

You should be a #FNFAL

they do it for the (you)s

remember to sage

> I use my work van to drive to my sickly grandma. I know this is not permitted. I am now the worst criminal on earth and beyond any redemption. It's even worse because the work van might have been stolen parking it in an unfriendly neighbourhood.

Do you have any idea how silly you sound?

I'm from Florida temporarily abroad

>Hillary is a seasoned politician who knows what she wants, and how to get it:

All too true, I'm afraid.

She got an entire embassy staff killed.

i like memes tho

maga

lol :3 desu kawaii xDDDD

Whats with all the shills? Its like fucking roaches coming out of the walls.

Oh fuck I guess I'm a #Hillbilly now

I am actually mad at hillary for how incompetent she has proven to be over the years. From hilary care to bosnia snipers to her entire 2008 run to the emails, she never fails to surprise me.

What a fucking asshole.

Stop defending incompetence.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_z9Tpdl9A

Thanks for reminding us to nuke you cucks after Trump wins.

this thread really made me go mhhhhh, I guess I'm now #gay4gery

>She will not get indicted

Good, it just means Trump has an easier win

>testified for 11 hours
>not just a filibuster

SHES A MURDERER

CLINTONS MURDER

THEY DIDNT FALL ASLEEP ON THE TRAIN TRACKS FROM MARIJUANA AND DIE

THEY WERE STABBED AND BLUDGEONED TO DEATH

REDPILL EVERYONE

CLINTON MURDERERS

SAY IT WITH ME

>trump's a pussy for not wanting an unplanned, gratuitous debate with someone from the other party after he's already secured the nom and risk his chances of getting into the GE debates
>but hillary isn't a pussy for backing out from an already planned debate right before a contested primary
0/10

Hillery's unsecured e-mail server at her private residence is the internet equivalence of the "meeting in the park," but with plausible deniability.

The Clintons are linked to the CHICOMs.
What better way to slip sensitive files to the Chinese Communists?

Fucking Whitewater.

Which 99% of people now don't even know what the fuck that was and I'm not even talking about all the motherfuckers that it happened before they were born, which you can guess how much they learned about it in fuckin' school.

Less than fucking zero, literally. Zero information plus bullshit.

renewamerica.com/columns/klayman/130126

Not an argument.

>There is a small chance this person is being genuine.

I don't have enough Costanzas to properly display how much disgust I feel in this moment.

Drug money laundering.
MENA Airport drug smuggling.
CIA
Iran-Contra guns for drugs.

> the neighbour of a friend of a guy he knew killed himself. This must be the work of Hillary.

You can't be serious.

There is no evidence she was responsible for Benghazi.

Edgy. I'm from Florida BTW

Trump is demographically doomed. He will never secure the Hispanic or the women vote. Keep dreaming.

Like I said. A fucking asshole. The most talk I've heard of whitewater has been the typical right wing conspiracy line.

>9000 hrs in ms paint

There's nothing silly about the rule of law. The reason this is such a big deal is because the last president to intentionally break the law was Nixon. And we all know how well that turned out.

just look at trump's daily fucking schedule.

There is no way you are not a shill. Nobody can be this stupid.

>tfw we had nothing but bad candidates this cycle and still managed to pick the worst two
congrats to us, I guess
I want off this ride

#StopHer

>Voting Trump is literally voting for a meme.
It took you so long to get this.

Yes we need more politicians who can speak for 20 hours straight without saying anything and get nothing done

Give them a raise and pay them extra per hour while your at it

No evidence except for the official correspondence between her and her staff and multiple official statements by military officers before and after the event.

Shut the fuck up ahmed, get out of my country.

Fuck outta here toothapste, this doesn't concern you.

I'm with her.

>I'm from Florida BTW
Good riddance. Don't come back.

Corrupt politician and government bureaucrats can stonewall for hours against inquisitions. All you have to do is keep repeating "I can't recall" or "I don't know offhand"

Sorry Netherlands, apparently he's one of ours. We'll get some of our best monkeys on looting his house.

kanker lijer, flikker op met je schijtpaal

>using hashtags on Sup Forums
confirmed for out of touch shill

This is way off base. McDonald's has several DoD contracts and the dishonorably discharged are banned from working for them.

Why?

All this butthurt. That's just sad.

> rule of law

Rule of law means innocent until proven guilty.

This. Trump is literally a meme.

#noproof I'm sorry I am not convinced of your conspiracy theory.

> muh whitewater

Whitewater was a failed real estate investment project. So what? The Clintons were never declared bankrupt like mr. Meme.

>It's okay to break the rules if I think they're silly
She swore, knowing she could get fucked over, to never use unofficial channels for state business, and she did it anyway.
If you agree to never do something, then do it, you get shitcanned. Sorry you're too stupid to realize this.
>b-boss I just took the company van out on an unapproved trip to drive my sick grandma, even though I signed a contract saying I'd never do this
You'd get fired for that retard

You'll die first. Have fun on your helicopter ride, faggot.

Seriously, how much are they paying you? Just answer the question.

we did it reddit

> the law is the law
True, but murder is worse than driving through a red light.

> driving the work van in an emergency situation
I practice law and if that would get you fired, you can sue the shit out of your employer.

>sign contract specifically stating you will never do x
>do x
>BUT IT COULDN'T BE HELPED!
You'd get fired. There are people who have tried stopping thieves at stores who get fired, because they signed a fucking contract saying they would never do it. You will never win a fucking lawsuit when you signed a contract saying you'd never do whatever you did

Rational discussion too much for you? I'm sorry dude.

Driving through a red light has the possibility of causing a homicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnbSDnoX6As

youtube.com/watch?v=qDbCwFm1Cmo

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

youtube.com/watch?v=-TmNy5SPcj8

>this guy
They're House of Cards incarnate .

Shoo.
Pic related.

>I practice law
>Is #HillShill

OY VEY

I beg to differ. If you act in a state of emergency your actions can be excused.

Did you not read what I said? Someone robbing the store is a state of emergency, yet people have been fired for trying to prevent stealing.

Also this has literally nothing to do with the emails. There was no "state of emergency" for her to have a secret email server at her house when she swore to never use unofficial channels.