Ya fuckin' racist

Ya fuckin' racist.

Abobos are shit, even for black people.

Low blow man.

We are all one race - the human race.

It has nothing to do with race I'm just not into women that look like cavemen

google hot aboriginal women... u wont find any. found a couple wit bangin bodies but thats it

i think both are ugly tbh. the hwite girl symmetry all fucked up, she looks like a fuckin corpse and her lips thin as fuck

Shut up you pussy ass nigger.

you're the embodiment of that meme

Chihuahuas and Great danes the same race too, but there's still a vast difference in biology

except im an actual fit and decent looking guy. im just being honest, maybe my standards a bit too high but whatever.

uh no..no there isnt u fucking retard lol trying to sound like you know what youre talking about. they look different on the outside and are dif sizes cuz of extreme selective breeding thats literally all there is.

Yeah she's not perfection but she's good looking, more than decent.

>except im an actual fit and decent looking guy.
Hahahahaha yeah fucking right

depends on the body but if the body is meh shes like a 6 maybee a 7.

ya id post a pic but youd just call it fake anyways

>ya id post a pic but youd just call it fake anyways
Because you're full of shit.

Right like your Sup Forums posting autistic skinny pimpled ass would throw her out of bed. Quit talking shit.

um im actually a pretty fit decent looking guy. and im not saying id throw her out of bed but im just not that attracted to her

No, you're not.

k

>not wanting to fuck ugly "women" makes me racist
You're literally raping me.

niggers would find this racist if they could read

Ew. I bet your penis is smooth and over 7" too, faggot. Get that normie shit outta here

I used to like Sargon. Never loved him. But lately he has been such an egotistical ass.

He even said race realism is the same as racism. The most basic amount of research won't kill you.

sadly its only 6. still smooth tho

>no muscle definition
>skinny as all fuck
>weak ass chin
>smooth as a newborn
>fit and decent-looking
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaha

You can sleep well tonight knowing that neither of those women would want you fuck you anyway

Boongs have such a beautiful cul-

How about pit bulls and great Danes?
>pit bulls have locking jaws
>great Danes prone to hip dysplasia
>pit bulls have thicker skulls
>great Danes can grow legs fast enough to kill themselves

These are mutual to the Dane and pit bull. Still think they are the same?

lol im sure u look much better bro

Didn't the bill of rights outlaw owning niggas like this?

Aww you mad, skeleton?

Yeah racist refers to one human devaluing another humans because of their skin colour. I see an degenerate ape thing and a white woman.

They're literally doing to you what you did to the girl you were shitting on. If you can't handle it then don't dish it out.

Abos are fucking skum

Can they breed? Then yes, they're the same race.

You can breed a pit bull with a great dane. You can't breed either with a cat.

Abos know they’re ugly. The white bitch isn’t attractive to me.

You can't breed a great Dane and Jack Russell terrier or other small dog though. Does that mean they aren't the same race? The mother will die trying to birth the puppies or during coitus.

neither one is attractive

I believe there are genetic difference in races and certain races are more intelligent. So what? The alt right has a lot of average intelligence people thinking they’re gifted. They’re not. If you’re IQ is 100, you’re not working for NASA.

Yes you can

The difference is a racist applies averages to the individual. A race realist simply acknowledges many things are based on nature.

Correct.

>hot aboriginal women

You have a beautiful body

Only good looking because she's mixed and the white parts outweigh the abo parts

she kinda look like alien haha

y? they both ugly

>anyone who doesn't agree that I'm attractive is FAT
Keep crying, Thinner.

Let's be honest, you are fat.

There's literally nothing wrong with being skinny. Fat people on the other hand are a burden on society and should be executed tbqh m8.

halfcaste master race

>you are fat
Have anything to base that on, twig man?

Still looks like shit though.