Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14036755
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Angels#Critical_reception
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of them

Radiohead, nmh, death grips, kanye west, kendrick lamar etc

when was this poll conducted

I would've voted for "she makes good music" and I've never even posted in a Grimes thread in my entire life

poll must be fake

newfag detected

nah

Radiohead

Sure you haven't, yorubafag

Just so we have fresher results. Let's settle this.
Also this one has more then two answers unlike OP's faggotry

strawpoll.me/14036755
strawpoll.me/14036755
strawpoll.me/14036755

How comes Grimes influence is so weak on the musical world?

I feel like she should be writing for everyone. It really really confused me when she didn't have a writing credit on Lemonade. People aren't checking for her at all.

I thought the Janelle collab would mean a bit more but Janelle just went to make movies and shit.

Claire

This

the bomb exploded in your face, fuckwit

>safe space invaded, triggered

nmh and kendrick legit are shit
radiohead are good entry level
death grips and kanye west objectively good

t. not a nigger.

>t. not a nigger

ok you got me haha yeah praise kek!!!!

>Artist which are memed inside Sup Forums, but are actually trash
Then why did you post Grimes, imbecile? She's memed inside Sup Forums and very appreciated outside Sup Forums: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Angels#Critical_reception
You just hate her, that's all. Where is your god now?

hey at least you are self conscious I give you that

inshaallah

yes
allah akbar

Death Grips
Swans
these x 50000000

the rest i can understand

but swans are good and death grips even more so

Grimes had a promising start, she was really out there and experimental with her stuff.
But Oblivion and Art Angels? They're just MEH pop albums.
Shit sounds like something Lady Gaga would put out. youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

>gr*mefags
>patrician
kek

>More awful and bad votes than great and good
J U S T

Got me another gr*mefag! You ain't shit, claire. Once you reach relevance outside Sup Forums than come talk, ok sweetie?

>this guy represents Sup Forums

and u represent shit taste by the looks of it
either you're mcniggerson or just pure awful fukken taste with nmh
or maybe you think english tripe shit for 13 year old alternative girls whose mom doesnt allow them to dye their hair all the way so they just dye the tips is actually something important

So? So? So what? Did you have a stroke?

even moreso you nigger with 0 reading comprehension

>But Oblivion and Art Angels? They're just MEH pop albums.
MEH? Your taste is meh. You simply dislike good melodies. Do you even like electronic art pop music or are you a complete hipster?

>Nmh are shit
What awful taste. I know they're the biggest meme of mu, but that's just embarrassing, especially thinking Death Grips are better

you just have an awful taste. wouldn't be surprised if you unironically think death grips are HARD TO GET INTO or that people just MEME that they are genuinely good.

Nope. Death Grips aren't hard to get into even a little bit. They make pop music, it just has an industrial flavor to it. They're also really good songwriters and their experimentation is commendable, but they're very hit or miss and nowhere near the quality of Neutral Milk Hotel

>they're very hit or miss and nowhere near the quality of Neutral Milk Hotel
you're just le epic trolling at this point.

>good melodies
>GOOD MELODIES
You don't know SHIT about good melodies.

How am I trolling? Death Grips I thought were pretty universally seen as hit or miss? I mean Exmilitary, NLDW, and Niggas on the Moon are all fantastic records imo, but the rest of their albums are pretty inconsistent, and some of their songs are just bad. And very very very few people can match up to Jeff Mangum's sense of melody and lyrical ability, and that combined with the experimental sound scales provided by the rest of the band and Robert Schneider creates something truly unique and incredible, and the fact that they've never given in to their popularity and have since the beginning just been interested in making art is extremely commendable. I mean ending a pop album with something like Pree Sisters Swallowing a Donkey's Eye is quite bold

Radiohead, for sure

>strawpoll.me/14036755
100 replies in

No, you. You have no idea of good melodies if her super catchy songs do nothing to you. Maybe you're a robot. 2 deep 4 u.

haters, btfo!

Death Grips have more good albums than NMH making Death Grips objectively better.

fuck off underage fantano drone

I don't like Swans but they sure as hell aren't bad. If you can't appreciate their no wave stuff you're retarded and should get off of mu

Aw shit... I forgot about that. You're right :/

I can't think of any really bad artist among the ones being memed on Sup Forums. Even Grimes has her moments and her charm.
There are a lot of overrated musicians tho, that's for sure.

grimes is not just good, she's fantastic. her music is pure beauty.

Any artist involving Vaporwave, Future funk, and lo-fi hiphop.

FFHKS