Sup Sup Forums ask me anything

Sup Sup Forums ask me anything

Timestamp and tits, or get the fuck out bitch.

Anything you say? Address this...
>Be me 36 years old.
>Been married for 16 years.
>Have a 16 year old son (do the math on that).
>Yesterday son enters my office and wants to talk.
>What do you need son?
>"I want to have sex with a woman, but I'm not sure if it is ok."
>I ask, why?
>He answers; "She's over 18."
>I give him solid fatherly advice, "So long as your mother doesn't find out."
>He looks at me oddly.
>I'm confused, so I ask; "What is the issue?"
>"I was hoping I could have sex with mom, if that was ok with you... Maybe you and I could try it together."
>Mind fucking blown.
>Didn't know what to say so I muttered something about thinking about it.
>Hoping it was a joke.
>He brings it up to me today.
>What do I do now?
>Thoughts mighty annonosage?

I'm a guy also the whiteboard has a timestamp

Ummm I think this is a meme, but you need to explain to him why that will not and shpuld not happen.

It's not a meme, I just typed it, myself... I agree with the thought, but how do I express it?

I’ve always wondered what it’s like to be gay from the perspective of an actual faggot. Can you tell me?

Im not gay tho
See thats whats tricky, I guess youd need to epxplain the concept of incest and why its bad.

are you gay

When isn't the OP a fag?

When you suck cock, do you like to be shook by your ears, or grabbed by the hair and dick slammed?

I am not a homosexual. I understand this "Le OP is a faggot maymay" but it is harmful to the thread

"Put your hand on the beck of my head and make me go all the way down" and "Do you want me to tickle your asshole" Quotes from OP

Do you ever lick/suck asshole?

nope. ive never engaged in any sexual activity

Sorry, you have a total faggot haircut, and the simpering smirk of a bunghole tonguing fruit fairy. You're a total fag, twinkie boi.

When you eat shit, do you gulp it, or let it melt in your mouth for awhile to savor the flavor?

With females, we know, but what about all the boy on boy stuff you do?

Where you been, Gavin?

How's your Aunt?

Post dick pls

How do you feel about chubby girls

No way!!! Chubby bois only!

>Post dick pls

He did one time, but it was the size of a cashew, everyone laughed at him, and he cried himself to sleep every night for a month.

Back in maryland, havent been posting much for various reasons. She was doin alright last time I talked to her, but thjat was a while ago, so idk now :/
But I dont
Thats fuckin disgusting

Actual OP here, dont really like.

Hey it's all he's got, and it's only for special boys who beg to see or touch it!

Understandable

False, at no point have I ever posted that.

Actual OP here, really like cocks of all shapes, sizes, and colors (except black don't want AIDS).

Who tf collects these images?
I direct you to

post nudes

>Who tf collects these images?
A Gavin groupie.

Wait for the feet ones.

Please