Settle an argument between my daughter and I

Settle an argument between my daughter and I.
A..are T..traps Gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Yes

no.
a trap is not inherently gay.
however, jerking it, fucking one, getting sucked off by one etc is gay because it's a dude.

visit: looch.tv/Lil_Ghostie ... free stream of tv shows & chat room

free to join

Yes

no a hole is a hole

i like this

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

#1: don't call them traps, that's a slur.
#2: depends. Are they attracted to women? Then yes. To men? Then no.

Transwomen are women, full stop. Yes, some of them have penises. This is irrelevant.

they are partially gay, but not fully gay
sexuality makes more sense if you consider it gynephilic and androphilic
gynephilic is the attraction to more feminine people which includes women and traps
androphilic is actual manly men, what you'd normally consider gay

No, they have tits and look feminine good enough for me

Stop it!

I agree that it is 100% gay

no

Fucking idiots use your brains for once in your gay life

Oh look another dumbass faggot who thinks traps are gay. Less troll maybe?

Then you're an idiot.

And besides, how stupid and fucked up is it to be so goddamn terrified of being called a faggot that you deny yourself pleasure?

You like what you like. If you wanna fuck girls, then fuck girls. If you wanna suck dicks, then suck dicks. If you want both in the same person, then find a pre-op trans woman and go to town. What the fuck ever.

As long as you're happy and you're not hurting anyone, what the fuck do you care what other people think?

As someone who just hooked up with a trap

Yes. Traps are gay. If you like traps, you need to own up to being at least bicurious. There's nothing wrong with being bi. Just own it. You are somewhere on the Kinsey scale aside from 0. Big fuckin whoop.

your gay

Where the fuck did msssyuka go reeeeee

Trans women are women.

Preferring pre-op trans women to cisgendered women suggests the thing that catches your interest is that the dick. This suggests some level if sexual interest in dicks, and therefore some bisexuality or homosexual tendencies.

Gay, straight, that shit is for Omegas.

If it's cute and makes your dick hard fuck it. That's all that matters.

Apart from the Omega shit, this dude has it right.

I approve, if it makes you hard it's good

Or maybe a person's particular genital configuration doesn't actually have a whole lot to do with their gender. Or the orientation of people attracted to them.

Fucking categories, man. People just love to put things in little boxes, regardless of whether they actually fit.

Gay and straight are for people who are all hung up on labels and religious fags. If you find something hot, and it's legal, fuck it, or jerk off to it.

Homosexuality: is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to people of the same sex. It "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions."

Depends on how much you respect the trap. Usually, a trap consider himself a “her”. It’s up to you to consider what sex the person is.

Keeping in mind that if you choose not to respect how she perceives herself, she's perfectly within her rights to kick your bigoted ass to the curb.

That's great you think that, but one penis attracted to another penis is gay no matter how you spin it

Is that a joke
Like when a cop arrests me for being drink and disorderly, I have the right to remain silent, but not the ability

It has a dick you fucking idiot