What's Sup Forums's opinion on long distance relationships?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on long distance relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfBc97meSUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless your dick is hundreds of miles long, I fail to see the point.

if you're a poorfag who can't travel forget it. The lack of contact will kill you.

Love doesn't exist
Women are fickle
Relationships are all temporary

You're better off alone, I save thousands of dollars be being single and fucking when I want.

usually it's either a loser or a fag that wants to convince someone they have a girlfriend

She will cheat on you every time.
She will say she won't. She is lying.
Women need dick every once in a while, and they're too emotionally unstable to not fuck someone who will give it to them after a while.
Does not matter how attractive you are or anything else.
Women cheat. It's in their DNA.

youtu.be/dfBc97meSUQ

A fucking men.

I love fucking chicks who are in long distance relationships. they aren't clingy as fuck.

this but celibate

It also depends on whether you have a plan or not. If you are going to move to the same city in a few years it can work. If you're not - it's going to be really hard.

Incels are fucking losers, volcels are faggots in denial.

No Satan, your lies are obvious.

Wrong. American women cheat. This is the by product of your Jewish overlords

true

Bruh my long distance gf was Mexican and cheated on me like crazy. She even sucked dick for cash when she was homeless for a couple of weeks. Of course I had no idea about that shit at the time.

hahahah

It's no dumber than any other relationship with a female.

I like pussy, man. Socks are rough.

Pussy does not equal a relationship.

I had one for 4.5 years. Sit comfortably

>be me
>hate my life, move to other coast where my parents are
>life gets a bit better
>get a temp job
>meet a brown girl from western europe
>she's studying
>she's also on the rebound, deliberately 3000+ miles away her old life
>we hang out
>we drink with friends
>2 weeks before she's due to go home, we do a road trip out of town
>we walk and talk a lot
>we go for drinks
>we fuck
>we go back home
>we really fuck a lot
>she leaves, we're both very depressed
>we stay in contact
>I visit her. we fuck
>she visits me. we fuck
>(repeat twice a year for 4.5 years)
>I finally move there. we live there for a while
>we move back to the US

Now we're married with two kids. It can work. It's just not the easiest thing.

Any chance at all with a bipolar girl I've never met besides on discord anons?

Honestly quite pathetic if it starts off as a long distance rather than one where the distance is a thing that happened when the relationship was ongoing. Society is so hostile to poor males their socio economic status is so low the only chance they really have at getting any sort of relationship with a female is a long distance one.
Of course the females will never have that problem so likely he'll just get cheated on the whole time in a long distance relationship. Basically it's synonymous for being a cuckold.

not worth it.

/thread

Fucking thank you, user. This gives me hope.

you poor, poor bastard

>implying it's by choice

It really depends on the people involved I it. If you're both patient and don't fuck everything that walks it can work. There's a lot more to it but that's generally a big thing.

don't be fooled , long distance relationships will leave you cucked pretty sure that user with the green text got cucked without knowing unless they're both really ugly, then at that point they would have nobody to cheat on each other with

relationships are fucking stupid, and people only participate in them because theyre conditioned to do so, and in an extremely narrow set of constraints, by other miserable fuckers who embody the phrase “misery loves company” in a primitive self-centered aggressive culture that considers people mere material objects of no worth and worships only the acquisition and hording of resources in a zero-sum sense, yeilding, unsurprisingly, a 54% failure rate in even the most secure, legal, officially recognized relationships. The whole stupid idea is an outdated tyrd from the worst, dumbest, mist brutal barbarian cultures in the ancient world. No person should have any claim of ownership over another. The sort of mindless twat that trades his freedom for that kind of bondage dosen’t need to try explaining his justification for it, its no mystery. its shit.

Im in an LDR.
2 and a half years today.
I fly to the US we fuck and share some good ass times together. She flies to the UK we fuck and spend good ass time together. Shes planning on moving over here when she gets all her plans together. Its really really hard user. Really hard. But if you both want it that hard. It will come to be. Just keep your chin up and trust each other. Don't let anything get in your head.

lolol yeah right uglier girls fuck even more than good looking ones, it's daddy issues type of thing where to compensate for their bad looks they try to win people over with sex

>being with someone who limits what you can do
Sorry you've never been with someone who lets you live comfortably.

This.

I've told this story when it happened.

>Be in ldr with a girl w hours away
>Breaks up with me a little over a year later
>Tells me her dad says I'm no good for her
>Is told to break up with me or get her shit trashed and booted out
>Two days ago find out she's already seeing someone not even a month later
>Doesn't take rocket appliances to figure out that's really why she left me

Simple really. If the two do not have a foreseeable means of actually being together in the future... they are wasting their time.

They will literally put their life on hold and accomplish nothing.

However, if there is a foreseeable future financially, educationally, etc then go for it.

Just to elaborate. We see each other every 2 months for 2 weeks to a month at a time.

Since Adam men have been betrayed by women.

I often think God intends this to happen so we know what it is like to be betrayed by those we love.

Eternity and Heaven oddly never mention woman

lol. you are so fucked. but it's cool - everyone needs to learn it the hard way.

>20 anons saying it's generally not a good idea
>1 user says he's had a bit of success but it was depressing
>"oh jeez thanks user"

They never ever work. Also

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on long distance relationships?
99% of the time, it's pointless.
but on very rare occasion it's worth playing the long game
especially if a relationship isn't exactly possible yet...

This. Met a girl on kik dating a guy 5 years older than her long distance. The guy was 17. They aren't meeting anytime soon.

actual logic

Preach