There are actually melanin receptors within the female vagina that get stimulated to full orgasm by the dark pigment of...

There are actually melanin receptors within the female vagina that get stimulated to full orgasm by the dark pigment of black cock. That is the science behind why white women prefer black men.

You are so full of shit.

Baited hard, thread rockets to 300 replies

>melanin receptors
Y u sound lyk kwee jon?

Well what's your explanation for why women love BBC so much?

yea so, i didnt search for this , why you telling me, doesnt change anything... doesnt make me want to opress black people anyless

so is my desire to opress tied to these melanin receptors , and if so is my ability to opress strengthened by the reaction of the melanin on their ape brain?

Stop making up bullshit like this! Melanin receptors. Black men ARE MEN. And you should respect your fellow MAN. Stop race baiting! You are turning white MEN against us. We must unite to stop the evil known as the Feminist before it destroys us all!

>black men

You spelled "niggers" wrong.

Why are black boys so pathetic? They just can't win!

I can see this being taught in universities today.

>"Melanin Receptors" lol

Well, I'm pretty sure OP is a legit nigger, he's so full of shit his skin is as brown as the logs he eats, and he's so fucking stupid that even his science fiction has down syndrome.

So when the bitch get caught cheating she can say "I was raped" and you guilty until proven innocent.

Reach for the bleach

I actually researched this topic out of curiosity and found it quite fascinating. I realized that I could never give my white gf an orgasm, or atleast the intense kind that black men give, which kinda sucks. But I really do love her so maybe we can find a black man and I can watch her get truly satisfied while we look into eachother's eyes.

Melanin does not reach the top layer of the epidermis, so that would not make sense.

You're useless

Shut the fuck up BOY

Samefag alert.You are such a laughable loser.

bullshit, i'm pale af but my gf still picked me over all the black guys she somehow managed to friendzone. wow, guess those muscles and melanin weren't worth so much after all. who would have guessed?

Yeah yeah sure whatever dude.
Anyone got sauce on the pic though??

>Anyone got sauce on the pic though??
realistic depiction of that guy's gf and her friends probably lol

no wonder all the white girls i know agree across the board that black men are the best. they get so excited when white guys leave so they can talk about sex.

>still getting baited by blacked ads

white girl left black bf for a white guy on the challenge

>no reference
k

They don't.
You post pictures of whores who get paid to do this.
These worthless bitches will do anything for money.

End your life .
Do the universe a favor

Wow this is some of the worst bait I've seen in a long time

8/8 b8 m8 das gr8
>melanin
>"melanin receptors within the female vagina that get stimulated to full orgasm"

Quit being such a fucking cuck.

hide whispering campaign threads

do not reply to whisper posts

ignore whisper campaign posters

yet it worked.

this is the funniest thing ive seen in so long

Her melanin receptors are lighting up fam.

I've developed technology that uses melanin receptors as well. It senses melanin, it glows like a lighthouse.

That's called a police siren

It's actually a front sight. But yes, police vehicles have very sensitive melanin receptors in them.

my wife left me because my pale cock didn't light up her melanin receptors.

Look at those eyes.
>Those are the eyes of a girl doubling down on the biggest mistake of her life LOL

hey goys