WILL YOU FIRE ON CIVILIANS: SAY YES TO JOIN THE ARMY

President Obama is making a new litmus test for "in case a scenario developed where a group of people would not submit and give up their arms when ordered to, would you obey the order to fire?"
youtube.com/watch?v=WbDnTLunaXY

This is the guy that cried over Trayvon's shooting but was at a basketball game while the San Bernandino shooting happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also don't try to stop this goys

They view anti-federalist as "violent terrorist threats
".

I dont think anyone would, this nigger is crazy as shit

It's not a question of if they would, the only way they're getting promoted to officer is if they say yes.

>say yes
>shit goes down
>defect and join insurrection
>???
>shieeeeet

>joining insurrection
>not sabotaging the military from the inside

He is either going to legitimately try to take our guns or he is going for one more boost in gun sales before he leaves office.

If he does try to take our guns, I imagine it's going to be chaos for a while. Military law, curfews, etc...

seriously what a fucking embarrassment of a president

>but was at a basketball game while the San Bernandino shooting happened.
what the fuck are you even trying to imply with that statement? that he cant relax ever? that he should have psychic powers? what?

Depends Mr. President, are they niggers like Trayvon and Mike Brown?

People believe this? lol

DIS TIME FOR REAL DOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DA GUBBAMENTS GONNA GUM GET MUH GUNS DIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shitty source but I'll give it a bump

Got any source other than this video?

Yeah it's all just a big joke. They haven't been increasingly upping their rhetoric and actions for the past 8 years or anything. Fuck you, stop gaslighting.
Someone linked a .gov where the print out was in Trump gen, I'm pretty sure its legit.

Daily reminder that those same police officers you shitstains constantly call "statists" are going to be the ones defending your rights during martial law. The local police and sheriff are made up of people you know, friends, and family. The military is made up of young niglets and poor people who could give a fuck. The sheriff’s priority one is defending the Constitution.

Holy shit you retards will believe anything

>dubious source
>people will actually believe this because they want to

Can kek just give this fucking nigger the ebola so we can be rid of him already god dammit!

Found one of the apes who voted for the kenyan.

just like his birth certificate

oh i fukkin rekt you and u know it.
suck it

s
u
c
k

i
t

The dude is gonna get a peace prize bruh. I think we can trust him.

Think about it, after thw obviously rigged austrian elections the EU banned all 'far-right' groups from holding office.

I have a feeling that there will be a nuclear tsunami thats gonna scar america bad, then obango gets elected to some pseudo world goverment to rebuild the economy and issue new credit currency. He then will come out gay and admit Michelle obama is transexual. All this will happen on or before aug 30 2016. He will be the true antichrist.
Source :c.ervena at youtube

closer and closer

Lmao 10/10

Remember how everyone was angry at trump for going after the families of terrorists?

>Implying the military hasn't already been doing that for years.

gg america

This
You are the only intelligent one in this thread

He has a point

In a personal example of where I live, the left gov't quickly passed a law banning 30 round magazines, after that Californian transplant killed people at a movie theater.

No sheriff or PD "officially" recognizes or enforces it, in the entire state of Colorado.

Any uncucked funstore has them. And that's where all the lawmen buy their "high capacity" magazines.

What is the Whiskey Rebellion? American armed forces have already been used to put down insurrections.

Fake and gay

>reposting 3 year old videos that resulted in literally nothing
lmao?
youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o

The theater shooter was from Californa.. inetresting.

>source: secret former senior military official
This is the same as a 12 year old starting a "NAVY SEAL INVOLVED IN ILLUMINATI NWO PLANS - ASK ME ANYTHING" or those stories about
>"my brother the marine special forces told me the NWO is gonna take all our guns in July, screencap this"

>violent terrorist threats

Technically, they are. I'm not siding with the government but just imagine the motivation of hajis combined with the competence of whites. It's a nightmare scenario for any would-be authoritarian government. At best, they'd be unable to hold large areas of the country and at worst they'd have their throats slit while they slept.

Liberals dont join the military.

The military pushes so much nationalism into soldiers' heads I doubt that would happen, even if they said they would do it.