"Hi guys! XD Mandy Fourr here! I'm new around here. what's with all the talk about slidding logs? So gross, amirite?"

"Hi guys! XD Mandy Fourr here! I'm new around here. what's with all the talk about slidding logs? So gross, amirite?"

Randy Eigght here. I have no idea, Mandy. Its Gross!!

Mfw

fat fuck autist wheelchair welfare man, cant even spam as hard as you can. buy that gas bag and do the world a favor

Andy, we know its you!! Silly goose.

Now clog my throat with your creamy dreamy logs

fat fuck faggot autistic piece of shit wheelchair welfare man

Dump

fuck off fat fucking autistic piece of shit wheelchair welfare man

Logdump

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields...

Dump

faggot autism composed of fat fuck autistic faggot wheelchair welfare man. spamming as hard as he can

Poop

fat faggot autistic wheelchair welfare man

Poop

fucking kill yourself. you've wasted your life.

Get a log of this guy

you're a faggot kill yourself

Dubs logged

completely autistic fag detected

Poop

fag

Poop

oc plz faggot

Poop

autistic faggotry

Poop

fat fuck stop autistic faggotry

Poop

fat fucking

Poop

wheelchair

Poop

Let’s take about 20% off of the autism

welfare

Poop

wheelchair

Poop

faggot

Poop

fag

Poop

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

fag

Poop

fag

Poop

fag
keep the spam thread alive longer

Poop

keep spamming faggot

Poop

faggot

Poop

faggot

Poop

faggot

Poop

fag

Poop

fag

The poop is a lie. shhhhhhh!

fag

Don't you kids have school in the morning?

Poop

hey your mama!

fag

Poop

fag

Poop

fag

Poop

fag

oh no, some white cunt fag called me a fag on a shit eating thread. I must end it all now! FUCK OFF!

fag

Hey, Mandy. Idk why but id really like to suck a log of shit out of your asshole for some reason

obese damn retarded gay disabled unemployed man

fag

Poop

>if you responded you lose
@the original Andy
Have you ever gotten banned for doing this? If not, I kinda wanna start spamming Sup Forums too.

fag

Poop

fag

Poop

fag

It wasn't fun the first time, it's not fun now. Let it die faggot

Poop

fag

Poop

fag

Poop

fag