Recommend me ONE “MUST-SEE” show based off -my- preferences (the list), preferably new ones I haven’t heard of...

Recommend me ONE “MUST-SEE” show based off -my- preferences (the list), preferably new ones I haven’t heard of. To make it easier to choose a new show, please vouch for shows already suggested by others:

A+: Breaking Bad, Dexter S1-S4, The Shield, The Sopranos, Spartacus,

A: Game of Thrones, Always Sunny, The Office, Rick and Morty (high IQ req.), Lost, Deathnote, Code Geass, Attack on Titan

B: True Detective, 24, Homeland, House, Bob's Burgers, Arrested Development, House of Cards, Narcos, Westworld, Archer, South Park, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, One Punch Man

C: The Wire, Family Guy, Entourage, Madmen, Scrubs, Peep Show, Fate/Zero, Vikings, Rome, Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, Impractical Jokers
D: Carnivale, Walking Dead, Modern Family, Justified, Hannibal, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy,
F-: Big Bang Theory
Tried a few ep’s and got bored: Shameless, Hunter x Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Mr Robot, Firefly, Cowboy Bepop, Stein's Gate, Monster, Ash vs Evil Dead, Parasyte, Black Sails, Penny, Ozark
To-watch list: The Expanse, Black Mirror

Fuck off, kid

Debra dies in dexter

not this thread again

Mindhunter

Get back on Bebop m8

You might like Boardwalk Empire

i liek this copypasta

Why is SOA not on this list?

We have similar taste although I’d put True Detective S1 as A+. Black Mirror is pretty fkn good although based on your preferences, not sure you’ll dig.

Mindhunter is a solid show - good story good character development. The Leftovers is excellent and bizarre - think Lost without all the sun.

For lulz I suggest Flight of the Conchords - enjoyable as Always Sunny IMO.

Hmm what else...

I’ll leave it there since you said ONE

Try Death Note. Anime is fantastic but the movie is complete horse shit.

And what the fuck is Stranger Things doing at a C?

The Punisher
The Man in the High Castle

He watched deathnote...

Happy!

You posted this exact same list earlier today. Didn't you already get a ton of recommendations?

"Vikings"

The Last Kingdom is pretty good and quite similar.
The same era but told from the other side.

> Attack on titan A
>Bebop "Got bored"

I only talk to humans

Clearly I'm a blindfag

Black mirror is an ez A+

Leftovers.
WARNING: It's not for plebs

I like you, user. Mindhunter is solid, and The Leftovers is a fucking good deal! Good choices, would watch both again

>Hunter x Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop
>got bored

Dis bait

Also good, I'm really enjoying this show so far

All very solid recommendations.

I recently came across a show on Netflix called 'Dark' which I'd never heard about. I was cautious because it's foreign but holy fucking shit was it worth the watch. If you like a classic sci-fi/time travel production like I do you'd enjoy this.

Try Dark, German TV
But since you din't like Hannibal, I guess you're a pleb

Right, what a nigger

Dirk gently, on Netflix great show

>Tried a few ep’s and got bored: Fullmetal Alchemist, Mr Robot, Firefly, Cowboy Bepop
Bait harder. I'll give you Firefly, but only because it's true the first 3 or 4 episodes were mediocre, but the ones after were amazing, and you seemingly saw every one of big bang theory but didn't have the patience to watch all of Firefly, which is only 14 episodes and a movie? Kill yourself.

As these anons stated, Dark is great.

Dirk Gently is my shit, probably not everyone's cup of tea though.

The only two that stuck are listed at the bottom of the list, the rest weren't convinicing

i would watch sunny but the retards at netflix removed it... shit

Rick and Morty (high IQ req.)

You think you need high iq to get such iconic jokes as, "I'm pickle Rick!" You get it? He's a pickle. 7/10 on autism scale

A++ Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Veronica Mars, Dead Like Me

Why are you conducting market research on Sup Forums of all places?

We had his thread earlier. Any normal person would be watching a new show by now, so you have to be some kind of corporate shill.

Fuck off.

fucking generic

The Shield.. It's old and hard to find but a MUST!

Battle Star Galactica! - Hulu. First SyFy hit so it's low budget but another must!

Broad Church, The Killing (only season 1), The Fall. - All very nice and slow murder mystery.

The L word. - nice lesbian show

Ray Donovan - Decent

Dark - Netflix - GET ON IT NOW!

Black Mirror is LIFE!

The Handmaid's Tail - Slow but good.

You never heard of it because it just came out and holy fucking god is it good!!!

Mother Fucker! I'm gonna rewatch it and this time in German with subtitles on.

black mirror, the office, parks and recreation
first seasons of office and P&R are kinda bad, but everything else is good

You must try Billions

punisher bump

Huh, no futurama, yeah well whatever.

No sorry OP I don't watch shows that are like Lost only with drugs, user. What does that say about our society when this is "Quality" TV?

you think that joke is actually about a pickle? you're such a pleb

Its always sunny and nothing else

I'm wondering if new anons would agree with previous anons, so I can better choose the show I watch when I have the time to start, but I see some of you never get off this board.

>Getting bored watching Hunter X Hunter.
Dumbshit kid detected. Please go back to 9gag.

Also forgot,

Heave Water War and Sons Of Anarchy!

Twilight Zone - Black Mirror or 80's.

Daredevil - First 3 episodes of both seasons are very boring and you'll have to grind through it but that it is fucking amazing!

Riverdale - Just started it, looks promising.

Travelers - Decent, if you have nothing else to watch.

The 100 - Very teenager type, don't know why me and all my adults friends got hooked. It's not too bad, but you it's one of those shows that you can't stop watching because they are bad.

>stays on Sup Forums all day
>insults other anons for staying on Sup Forums all day

BSG was 11/10 up until escape from New Caprica

Dexter, Shield, Spartacus, Lost, 24, Homeland, 30 Rock, Family Guy, Scrubs, Stranger Things, Impractical Jokers, Carnivale, Walking Dead, Modern Family, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy ARE ALL CRAP AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONED

The man in the high castle

Alternative History, where the nazis won WWII by nuking washington and split the USA with their japan allies.

Dark matter on Netflix is good. It's about space travelers who got their minds erased and are asking the truth about who they are and what they're doing on a space ship. Definitely something to watch while stoned/high. They online have 1 season right now containing about 12 episodes

It's a meme you dip

You need to expose yourself to some good TV.

Westworld above mad men? Grow up

The Strain
Van Helsing - the live action with the woman on netflix

Ikr? Should be an F-.

Show bobs and vajin pls.

The Shield is indeed a must, changed the game as far as police shows go by making its "good guys" irredeemably corrupt.

I got up to about S01E05 and aborted, waste of Giamatti's talent imo.