Dying sucks

dying sucks
killing is dying
therefore killing sucks

why do we glorify killing in games & films?

Because we like to win and there is no more guaranteed way of beating another human being than death. Alongside agriculture, domestication, and language killing is one of the fundamental blocks of human development.

It all depends on your mindset. When I was in the AF I enjoyed it (felt I was doing the right thing) but then witnessed the grim reality of death. At first I just targeted buildings but the first time I targeted a person it was crazy. I learned that people don't die instantly. As for video games it's not real so it doesn't bother me

Eating is great
Being eaten sucks.

>t. cannibal

unsound. people are worth more then food.

Because humans are violent by nature.

Burden of proof that dying sucks please.

those games and film plant murderous thoughts.

why do you think adverts work?

>killing is dying
elaborate.

animals are violent by nature

humans by choice

Because the Jews

>no Sup Forums

>killing is dying
Nah. Killing is living, that's the nature of any animal - including human beings.

you kill someone, they die
you are part of the dying process
the catalyst of death

show me an invention from an animal
show me.
show me a novel written by an animal.
show me swiss watch made by an animal.

Uh yeah, about that checked and if you could just get that proof to me, that’d be great.

You misunderstand that as humans we enjoying a good story, and that story can be told in a variety of mediums. Don't confuse a story with glorification, it is merely entertainment for our dull lives that inevitably ends in death, might as well come to terms with dying now.

no Sup Forums would be good, less rowdy stinky rednecks talking about "niggers"

You need to be a bit subtler with the bait to imply you're one of those retards/christians/imbeciles who unironically think human beings aren't animals.

Every invention, novel, and watch were made by animals. Humans are animals, faggot. Unless you think we are some special group created by a space wizard.

show me proof the dead do use Sup Forums

I don't know man I've been playing animal crossing for a while now, don't think anyone has died yet.
Therefore, I guess this game sucks?

Get out nigger! Most boards won’t let you say it so go there with your sensitive faggot ass.

Therefore, we glorify things that sucks.

What makes humans except from nature and above animals?

>you're one of those imbeciles
nice rebuttal

so nothing to show me, eh?

Humans are very clever and smart, but we are animals. We are imperfect organisms of bone and flesh that are subject to the forces of nature. We are clearly better than all other animals, however, we are still animalistic in many ways.

>so nothing to show me, eh?
No, nothing I'd give myself the trouble to show you.

In what ways?
Do we run naked like the animal?
Do we shit on the floor like animals?
Do we eat our children like animals?