Feels thread? I'll start. Buckle up, it's a journey

Feels thread? I'll start. Buckle up, it's a journey.
>Be me
>14
>Meet this British girl online
>We hit it off, eventually become a thing
>My first girlfriend, I've never felt this way before
>We only text, she's self-conscious
>When I ask to skype or call, she gets really upset
>we have arguments, but they never got anywhere
>Despite the distance and the lack of communication, I still love her with all my heart
>Call a flower shop near her house, pay to have a package delivered to her for Valentine's day
>A year into our relationship, convince my dad to take a vacation to England to see her
>That Christmas, I see (what I had assumed to be) the love of my life in person
>My first kiss was a thousand miles away from home
>December 27th, at the airport
>She's crying in my arms, I'm on the verge of tears myself
>She tells me that if I can't see her next year, she doesn't know if she can keep the relationship going
>The next year is filled with even more arguments over menial things
>Finally, the day arrives: December 27th
>We get into an argument, some mean words are said
>She spills the beans on how she really feels
>She tells me that the relationship has been a burden on her life, keeping her from experiencing her life
>She says that a guy asked her out and that she HAD to decline because she was in a relationship with me, and that she was heartbroken because that chance would never come again
>Talks all this bullshit about how we'll still be friends
>I cry for the first time in years
>Never experienced this raw rejection
>A few weeks later, a week before my birthday, she's with another guy
>Check her Twitter because I'm still moping
>Picture of her with her boyfriend and the caption "First Valentine's Day with a guy who can actually treat me like a queen"
>I break down
Fast forward to today. I have zero self-confidence, autistic with girls, and have long spells of lethargy. I don't know what to do, Sup Forums.

:(

The feels op.

In my life I just want to experience true love but every time that I have been with a girl I break up with her because I cannot live a lie of pretending to love her. I have broken many hearts. I just want the one...

>online relationship
>long-distance relationship

As much as I feel for you OP, you kinda fucked yourself on this. Although, this is an experience you needed. Don't let it get you down bro.

>15
>Go to Australia for grill
>Fails horribly
>21
>Meet Brit online, super sexy, vile as fuck
>Insinuates I'm ignorant and backwards by asking to read "The Wall of Sleep"
>Pisses me off
>Realize she bugged me in ways that can't be comprehend
>Probably gonna hit her up soon cuz reasons

Foreign women are weird, but Americans generally suck.

Yeah, I wish I had known what I was getting into

Whoops, "Beyond the Wall of Sleep," my bad.

Kinda wish I never met my last, since, well, it was nice being able to fucking experience other people to their fullest extent.

Online relationships never work out anom. Mine never did either. Ignore her and use all of your sadness to channel dedication so you can positively develop. Always think about how she will regret cuckinf you, user. It worked for me.

I'm sorry

fucking loser

MODS!!!!

Agreed

saying mods literally does nothing to alert them

>saying mods literally does nothing to alert them

What is "Virtue Signalling" Alex.

:(
MODS

I'm not sure why mods are required

I'm not going to greentext, I'm on mobile.

I was in the military. I won't say which branch. I killed somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 people in Afghanistan. Men, women, children, the elderly. Didn't matter. I had no control of the targets we were assigned.

I'm a murderer, and I get to live with that the rest of my life while other folks call me a hero. I see them, sometimes, when I dream. I can't make it go away.

No one understands what this feels like. Even therapy doesn't help.

Tfw I literally have no idea what that feels like because I don’t have remorse or emotion towards people. Wanna know what helped me get past it? They are just bodies who talk.

Was really infatuated with this girl awhile back, we've messed around before in the past but she ultimately cucked me for someone else. She then fucked me over and spread fake news about me. Ffw a few months to the other day she texts me this and some other shit too. What do?

Last time we hung out which was a few months ago we went out, she kissed me that night too. Then she showed me how much of a psycho bitch she Is so I ghosted her. I miss her but she's too much for me

I was the fucking same, until a few months after I got out.

Now I'm a wreck. I feel feelings. Seriously not trying to be edgy but before I came back I didn't feel anything, for anyone. I was a void. It was perfect.

Now I feel. I'm fucking broken.

I was too provided a therapist. She deemed me a sociopath and I quit going to her. Just keep thinking that they were just bodies. No feelings attached. If they didn’t die they would’ve got you instead. Just be glad your service is over.

Honestly ain’t worth it dude, tell her outright to just go live her life away from you because your life is worse with her in it

I saw a therapist too. Offered me drugs, but she got scared when I tried to talk about what I was. Learned I had to shut up about it.

Whole world wants to watch TV shows about serial killers, but theyre scared to be in the same room as one of their hired killers.

That's enough internet for tonight. It's past your bedtime, son.
>obvious teenage edgelord

Yeah man I guess it's for the best. I was doing good not thinking about her or checking her social media but since she's been contacting me, I can't get her out of my head.