I just found out that my new girlfriend has a "Fuck Toy" tramp stamp

I just found out that my new girlfriend has a "Fuck Toy" tramp stamp.

We've been dating for just over 2 months. I've seen her without a shirt on many times and I never noticed it because she has been covering her tattoo with makeup. When I finally saw it tonight, it looked like a bruise. I asked her what happened to her back and she got all quite and bashful.

When I pressed, she said it was a tattoo she got during spring break five years ago. She's totally ashamed of it. I made her wipe the make up off of it and when I finally realized what it read, I looked at her with disgust. She started crying.

I asked her if I'm dating a whore and she hesitated a little bit. Eventually, she said, "more like a slut. I've never charged anyone. I just really enjoy pleasing men."

She swears that she hasn't cheated on me, but I told her that I would be an idiot to believe her. I told her that I wanted to break up with her and she begged me not to. She claims that it was just a stupid phase she went through in high school and that she's a totally monogamous person. She swears to God that she has never cheated on me or anyone, ever, and that she was single when she went through her slut phase.

She said that she's in love with me and that she wants to be my personal fuck toy exclusively and she told me that I could do anything I want to her.

She is offering total obedience.
What do?

She probably cheated

She's probably fucked hundreds of guys, including niggers and god knows what else. Drop that shit and run, count yourself lucky if you didn't pick up an STD.

You will regret it for the rest of your life if you leave her now.

I would have her write "Yourname's" above fucktoy ;)

... if you like her keep her, you totally got the upperhand in this relationship, that is always nice... live out some fantasies, enjoy it...

Id keep her around until you find a better girl. Never marry her. Never take this relationship too seriously. A slut, especially one with a ‘Fuck toy’ tattoo, doesnt deserve the time of a day from a guy with their shit together.

Seen this copy pasta before
keep the fuck buddy in my opinion

Women don't go through "slut phases". Once a slut, always a slut. Whether she's cheated on your or not yet is irrelevant, she'll cheat eventually.

WTF this was posted before. Why do you keep posting same shit over and over again?

Take her up on it.
Get the most you can out of her, while expecting the obvious, that you will be cheated on. Keep, or obtain, yourself in a position where losing here will not be detrimental to you at all in any serious way.
In the mean time, get all you can from her, she's up for it, there isn't even any guilt, when it ends it'll still be all because of her.
When you find her cheating, drop it like a sack of shitbricks and find a proper gf

Pay someone to test her loyalty and them go as far as fucking her. Then report back to you. Seems fairly neutral.

AIDS. You have it. Who knows what kind of ape DNA she's had swimming inside her.

>dating 2 months
>break up with her
You in the 4th grade cunt?

Why are you asking virgins these questions? Are you more autistic than normal? You want a real relationship but not with a real person. Fuck off to Japan and be a waifu

Didja have any feeling er proif of her cheating before you discovered the thing she was hiding because it would make you insecure?

Or do you think she has had too much sex because there was a guy on her the other day with an actual working gf

Fuck off with your made up cringe shit, you fucking nigger

I mean like is that her pussy there because dam

this, 100% this

Bro how have you not figured it out yet lmao.
Use her for sex and sex only. She's obviously still a slut. Women don't go through "slut phases." Once a slut always a slut. So what you do is you use her to satisfy your needs all while looking for another woman yourself. Cheat on her, because she WILL cheat on you sooner or later. Find someone better. And when you do, leave her.

Do this OP.

This is why you should do it. Although I would extend this farther and say "All women are whores".

Go read the Mystery Method. tl;dr, a women can think of a thousand reasons she WON'T have sex with another man, but she can think of a thousand reasons she DID have sex with another man.

Yet another idea would be to see if she wants to leave you if you and her both mutually go without sex or anything like it (oral sex, fondling, etc) for a few months or so.

underrate

Ask her to get an STD test.
If shes clean then proceed but don't catch feels.

A girl is allowed to enjoy sex, and people do stupid shit while drunk like get tattoos.

Don't take it, whenever she wants she can say the opposite, my ex was kinda like that. She said i can do what and when i want it(lies) she lied down like a dead fish when she didn't want it, fucking trash

So much this.

The virginfags on this site have always been naive liars. Then again, OP is probably fake too so who cares.

Hahaha I remember her! I gave her my big black dick in all 3 holes! Enjoy thinking about my horse sized chocolatey dick in her mouth when u kiss her!

>I asked her if I was dating a whore and she didn't slap me

Netflix and chill OP

Do you think you should judge someone's entire character on a few of their worst moments?

I don't think that is just.

Cheating and being a slut are 2 different things as well.

And if you think being promiscuous is a problem, take a hard look at yourself and ask if you would date you. It's a pretty shitty double standard to judge her like that.

The way I see it, if you can't see the logic I've laid out to you, she deserves a better boyfriend anyway.

You wanna date some one who is dumb enough to get a tattoo like that? Trust me a sluts never changes there nasty damaged and only good for fucking like her tattoo says. To her your relationship is only about winning that’s why she didn’t want to be broken up with she wants to brake up with you

Why do you keep complaining about it when people do?

NICE COPY PASTA

So if you're like me and you think promiscuity is gross on both sides, then it's excusable? I would never have casual sex, personally. Not because I'm religious or anything, but because I like being who I am. I have been tempted before and I turned away so I would want a woman with a similar temperament.

Look dipshit, everybody has a past.
Yes even you

Lose her number, brother, you can do much better and you deserve better.

Just post her nudes on Sup Forums and fuck her a few more times and leave

Ibn4
>you deserve better
>my ex was a slut

CP if you're not hitting that on the side. Then you're probably gay.

mainly these

but kinda this

roll top kek

Oooooh boy.

Look, I’m pretty open-minded about these situations, but this is a real fucking doozy.

The fact of the matter is this: She not only thought, at one point in time, that getting a tattoo reading “fuck toy” was a good idea... but she also went several years without getting it removed. I don’t care how unpleasant or expensive it is to laser off - ITS A TATTOO THAT SAYS “FUCK TOY.”

Let me tell you something - there are lots of women who “like pleasing men” - these are severely insecure women who seek approval at the barrel of a cock. It’s never a sex thing - it’s always a personality/self-esteem problem. These are the absolute worst, most prolific cheaters.

They’ll swear they’re not cheating. Then at 2 AM one night her phone will buzz, and it will be some dude wondering if she’s around to suck him off. You’ll confront her. She’ll lie. You’ll present undeniable proof, at which point she’ll break down crying, admit it, and tell you that she doesn’t know why she did it, and she’ll never do it again.

But she will.

It’s an addiction. It’s not about physical sex - it’s about the validation she gets when an attractive guy nuts in her mouth. She’ll never be able to get that validation from you, or any man.

And if you think a single word of this doesn’t apply to you, you’re in denial.

Get. Out. Now.

Everybody has a past but this is exceptionally retarded. I would not excuse anybody of this whether they were 14, 20, or 30. I was pretty stupid when I was a minor, and I'm pretty stupid now, but this is pretty special.

That's somewhat fair.
Now you have a choice. Do you think she is changed? Can she be redeemed in your eyes?
Many people do stupid stuff or bad stuff for a short while and then snap back to normal.

Is someone who ate a bunch of food for a couple days a glutton for life?

She fucks niggers. Nuff said.

How do you know she ain't got a brotha downtown with 10 inches of dangalang knocking the bottom out her ass?

Not OP. It depends on a lot of shit like time, intelligence, self-esteem etc.
If she seems like a smart, well-adjusted woman and it's been many years since her crazy past, then I don't see why she wouldn't be worth the shot.

>She claims that it was just a stupid phase she went through in high school and that she's a totally monogamous person.
great b8 this is hilarious. monogamous people don't have slut phases

This is not about being a slut. This is about self-respect, which she obviously doesn’t have.

A girl with no self respect will always cheat on you. She’s a special kind of cheater - she’ll cheat a lot, and with multiple dudes.

I promise you this. A girl like this is an entirely inappropriate partner for any decent man.

The older I get the more I have the feeling that monogamy is boring, unrealistic and a waste of fun in life. We could all be fucking someone when we feel like it, not being lonely, having FUN. And that doesn't mean that you can't truly love someone with all your heart.

Lately some things have happened that opened my eyes about this: a girlfriend who wasn't very loyal, me fucking around with her girlfriends, then having a loyal girl but being bored as fuck by her, me really wanting to fuck the ex-girl of my best mate and she really wants it too, but not doing it because I know he will kill me.

I started thinking that girls should be allowed to be just as slutty as men and open relationships can be intense and freeing at the same time.

Retarded to you Mr Puritan.
Its not what was its whats now.
Why even talk bout it.
If so retarded move on, go, leave.
Your head will never get around this retarded past.
Can I have her ph number?
Plenty of others gonna step too

>She is offering total obedience.

Tell her that you want her to be her cuckqueen. Put her in a chastity belt and make her go get you some new pussy every night.

Then make her watch.

Take her out of chasity once a week and edge her with an Hitachi wand for two hours. Put a lush vibrator in her pussy before you put her back in Chasity and activate it seldomly throughout the week, just enough to keep her in a constant state of arousal.

Well it's a lot more complicated then that. There are social implications with regards to each sex's attitude towards sex and the fact that individuality is a thing. I'm strictly monogamous and I'm not particularly an exciting person (you might even call me boring.) But I like being that way, and so do a lot of other people.

>TFW this ultimate pasta b8 thread continues to get replies

This

My ex told me she had a “slut phase” in high school and college. She said it was over. I believed her.

Then I found the nudes she was sending to her coworkers, the dick pics from several guys that she replied with the “yum” emoji, and the “you up?” texts.

I used to be a guy who thought it was totally unfair to label girls sluts. Now I realize exactly why men do that - guys who have a lot of sex when single don’t cheat any more often. Girls who bang a lot of guys when single always seem to continue when in a “relationship.”

This was my lizard brain reaction.

www. etheremon - niggers a pokemon version of crypto kitties

You sound like a real immoral piece of shit.

do you speak from experiance?

itt newfags still falling for this old pasta

from a romantic, human point of view, i think she deserves a chance.

From a practical, realistic point of view, she's not worth it.

Only newfags complain about pasta.

What is she like besides that? Based on this post I would say have some self respect and move on fast man. But maybe there is more to consider here

test her obedience and have her get naked in public

Once a slut always a slut.

A slut acting monogamous in a relationship is a limited time function. They only got into the relationship because of societal pressure because they think people are *suppose* to do that. Them being monogamous is for selfish reasons. They believe slightly for a little while making someone else happy will have an effect of making themself happy. They will end up slutting around again anyway likely before the relationship ends.

Honestly there are times I think I have more respect for whores than I do sluts. At least whores got something out of it besides potential STD's and ex's that will try to fuck up any of their future relationships so they can fuck them again sometime.

Look around you and see how many people cheat and divorce. Don't you think I have a point?

i swear i’ve seen this before

Morals are made to supress your true feelings and thoughts. Don't fall for it, create your own rules.

get out

>thisisntbait
Fucking do it you shit.
If she cheats on you. Dump her.
Otherwise. Embrace it you fucking faggot
Not all of us get that experience. Don't fucking waste it.

Just put a chastity belt on her. if you already got the upperhand, why not? You can choose whenever she can touch herself so Let be eventually other guys. This is a good change to talk her i a MFF threesome too though.

Good luck OP!

this