His """""country""""" has a lower population than California

>his """""country""""" has a lower population than California

Did you maybe think that Cali is an overpopulated shithole? I fly straight over that shit hole to the good states (via LAX)

California and New York are the only relevant states in the union.

>his """""California""""" is full of Mexicans

When foreigners imagine Americans, they really think of Texans. New York and California are bland cultureless liberal shitholes.

>implying this is a bad thing

Nope. Nobody outside of America can name a single city or place in Texas. They think of redneck toothless hillbillies in the South when they think of the stereotypical American, not of Texas. When thinking of places, they think of New York City, the most interesting and important city in the Americas and of Hollywood/LA for the cool movies and actors.
>t. went to an international school

>implying it isn't

No

America =
-New York, that fucking screen, where marvel heroes live, Skyscrapers, central park
-las vegas
-disney and Miami beach
-Los Angeles-Beverly Hills

austin san antonio dallas houston alamo
get fucked
t. texanboo

>t. texanboo
You have a bias. Most people aren't as autistic as you. The average foreigner thinks America is New York, the rich areas of LA/Hollywood, Florida, and Las Vegas

>mfw countrylets with a population of less than 100 million address me

>his """country""" has a smaller economy than California

How do econlets even live with themselves?

>tfw a """""country""""" with a a population of less than 250 million thinks it isn't a countrylet

dude anyone who watched nba knows at least 3 clubs from texas and there is like 4 of em

Californian Mexicans are unironically superior to ruralniggers in states like West Virginia and Kentucky who take in three times as many tax dollars in welfare as they pay in taxes (mostly from California and New York) and still have the gall to bitch about Commiefornia.

>tfw my cunt has smaller economy than alabama

>anyone who watched nba
Yes because basketball is huge outside of America. I don't even know a single team name tbqh.

the NBA is very popular in China

nba is big in the balkans

Basketball is huge in parts of Europe, particularly Spain, Latvia, and Serbia. Also Canada not only has an NBA franchise, but a Canadian invented basketball.

So yes, it is "huge outside America"

>tfw we don't even have a national team

this is incorrect

Are you guys serious? I thought that anything that wasn't soccer was ignored in the rest of the world. Is football getting popular too?

look at this retard who knows nothing about the world
OP is a fag

>Miami Beach
That's because your diaspora live here, we don't care about your special snowflake immigrant bullshit, just says Miami, the real Miami.

Doesn't the NFL now have 1 regular season game in the UK?

Everyone knows Dallas because of the TV show.

People mostly know New York, California, Florida, Texas, Alaska, Hawaii, and Washington DC.

wew

And also big cities like Las Vegas or Chicago obviously.

Basketball is vaguely popular, but far behind soccer.

"Football" is a meme, I think no one cares.

>his """""country""""" has a lower GDP than California

Jesus christ you know literally fucking nothing outside your bubble do you? Fuck off back to Sup Forums before you get underage b&

The South, Midwest, and New England are the only parts of the United States that have an actual culture and aren't just a multiculti (culture less) vapid metropolitan wasteland.

>Went to an international school when the US has the best universities in the world

You must be actually retarded

Miami belings to spain

? I went to an international school in Seoul for high school. Now attending a top tier private uni in the Northeast.

name 1 country

>the US has the best universities in the world
Ultimate kek

>he lives in spicchingchongcommiefornia

what is this post implying? "Part of my country beats your entire country" or something? The US is a union of states dumbshit.

The fact that the professors there are best paid (which impacts rankings) does not mean they provide the best education. Just like american public schools get top funding but shit tier results.

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums then?
I call BS.

Uhm yes it is? Basketball is pretty big around the globe, it's not like baseball or hockey.

What is he supposed to do? Rich people have nothing to do.

This desu.
Some people are richer than you could possibly imagine and still come here

Yes, soccer is most relevant, but basketball is still hugely popular.

>ooga booga we have lots of peoole
hmm interesting tribal creatures hmmrm *ganders op more closely* yes indeed *takes notes*