Smoking dope at a park

>smoking dope at a park
>met some guy who smokes "clear"

long story short, I got a little Meth and a criminal connect.
I also got questions,
any anons with The street smarts to answer them?

ask brother.

ya, try n stick to weed n pills cuz the rest of the shit is fuckin rancid bruv. you don't want that habit, you'll end up homeless. You're asking druggies on Sup Forums who might have street smarts, the smartest thing you can do in the streets is know when to stay the fuck away from something.

Ive been smokin ice for a couple years, what's your question?

Clear will fuck you up, for life.

What's up?

Ight wisemen, question number Juan,
How much money can I make on ice. 720/303 reporting in btw

Dont smoke meth, either snort or eat it. Smoking will destroy your throat with this "drip" feeling plus it'll fuck you up in less than a year and you reeeeally wont have pretty much any control over it.

This

What kind of feeling can I expect when I snort it?

fitst thats water second if it isnt smoke it pussy

every time you take meth you're fucking your brains ability to feel happy naturally. best case scenario, you continue life slightly more depressed after each dose, or you keep chasing the high and end up homeless

don't snort it retard

addiction prob

youll be geeking out for a while. make the decision and stop being a fence riding faggot do meth and live with having done meth or dont do meth its that simple

lol enjoy being a tweaker

100%

You can catch a felony real quick.

Honestly, I have to say, this is the best advice I could have read.
I'm scared, but I guess I'm curious enough to rock and roll.
Any music recommendations?
Ps, I smoked dope

put the meth up your ass

Fellow 720 in the House. Reagent test it. Some bad shit floating around

Southwest Feds
Wassup?
What chemicals am I looking to cop?

Yup

Man, 970 reporting, I'm about to move to Denver, don't tell me there's just meth at parks

Fuck. Meth. Fucked my head all up. Literally took months to get right again. Bad juju user.

Nah, it's chill. Legalization of marijuana invited all sorts of bad types, but all sorts of good types too. Seek and yee shall find. Ignore and yee shall live in bliss.