Rekt thread

rekt thread

sweet

A free tire with every purchase. I love happy endings.

noooooooooo

Gotdamn

Guess she'll have to make waffles for 2 kids...damn.

holy shit, first time ive seen a woman actually die on the job

time to retire

and i thought parallel parking was hard

Those forklifts can weigh as much as 6+cars depending on what you are carrying on them. This dumbass thinks she's superman or something...

why do you get off on calling dead people dumb?

why are you such a cocksucking faggot?

i think he just gets off on calling dumb people dumb.

Who in the fuck told her to go and do that?
Oh my god, did she honestly think she could hold what looks like a ton of sheet metal?

First time I see a group of asians chimp out over someone getting hurt though, they usually don't bat an eye.

her old Chinese brain probably couldn't process the situation correct fly. she probably just thought pull = good.

i mean the gut reaction is to try and help out when it starts to tip over, at the beginning of a tip there's very little weight needed to get it back to the original position. this person just reacted instinctively and ended up dying for it, trying to be helpful. and here you are thinking it was dumb. could have been your mom.

again, somebody not thinking. she made a gut decision, when something tips over you dont have much time to think stuff over.

also they probably react more since it's a woman.

Well, this is just inappropriate.

i like the guy at the end who just walks away
>welp, im gonna take my lunch break now

no matter who it was, she was still dumb. even if it all worked out perfectly, it still would not have been worth the risk. not by a long shot. risking a gruesome death to avoid having to pick up and stack some sheet metal? yeah that qualifies as dumb.

nobody's saying she deserved to be killed, but she was careless, and there's nobody to blame but herself.

Bet you will be laughing if it happened to you, fagget.

So you're a white-knight, and a sexist faggot, how's that combo working out for you?

Stupid retarded people come in all shapes and sizes, this woman was a stupid retard.

The shape of the forklift literally wont allow it to tip over forward because of the fork.

She was lacking a basic kindergarten understanding of geometry

Die.

It doesn't look like anyone was hurt, so yea, good laugh.

I've seen some videos of tires doing serious damage to people, but that was not one of them.

wow at first it's like yay daddy is home.
and then it just gets as fucked up as it can :(

>oh shit it's tipping, i gotta help
no time to think, gut reaction.

no need to call the dead dumb, especially when they were just trying to help. that could have been you and then there would be some ass calling you dumb just because you were being human.

Alright this is pretty funny

Died* the kid died.

PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK

>Die.
Everyone does eventually, control your feelings.

wait was he cut in half?

he was pretty lucky that it only graced his head, a direct hit at the back of his head would probably have done him in good

What......what is happening here? Suicide attempt?

now THIS on the other hand is dumb. hope people get the difference.

>graced his head

Lol

her gut reaction should be "safety first"

you can learn what to do in split second decisions. it's like knowing not to try and catch a dropped knife.

Bet you feel smart shaming dead people. Burgers, everyone.

i dont understand, maybe i used the wrong english word? was graced wrong?

> that could have been you
No, it couldn't, because of that basic understanding of kindergarten geometry we talked about.

A fork lift cannot tip forwards.

The fork will stop the fall and lift itself if necessary.

Sympathy for dead idiots goes against micro evolution.

She:what else do you have for me?
He:I want to dive in her [the pussy].
She: As you wish.
She: Nobody did this before.

You must be fun at parties

Die, piece of shit.

yeah but if she didn't learn it it's just part of being human.

you keep using "geometry" for some reason. also yes the right thing would have been to just let it tip but anybody could have done what she did.

Agreed, after this vid ended he miraculously got up and finished the job

sauce?

Yeah, it's all good.

graze
[ɡrāz]
VERB
grazed (past tense)·grazed (past participle)
scrape the skin of (a part of the body) so as to break the surface but cause little or no bleeding:
"she fell down and grazed her knees"

I think that's what you meant, bro.

>grazed

So she's not dumb because she was trying to help?

That makes no sense, being nice is not mutually exclusive from being stupid.

Like that other user said, smart is safety first, what she did was just dumb and not helpful in any way, her weight is not enough to counterbalance an object like that, and they where never in any real danger in the first place.

She freaked out, acted on impulse, did not asses the situation, and is now dead.

That's dumb.
Sad, sure, but dumb.

hard NOPE

i actually believe he survived that though, these vehicles barely weight anything. he could have gone out lucky with maybe some bones creamed.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Burgers are shit. Making fun of the dead. And they call niggers "ferals".

Checked and rude btw

ah, i see the difference now

Lol no one here goes to a party

did he died?

what happened? why is the nigger with the gun going free and the second security guard is pumped up with a full fucking magazine?

Oh, I'm a blast at parties.
>a blast
Get it?

Yup, english is a fucked up language to learn. Good luck with it, i was born here and i still talk and write like crap.

yes!

being dumb is doing a stupid thing, what she was doing was trying to help. unfortunately she didn't realize it was futile and it ended up costing her her life. the act wasn't stupid for had it succeeded somehow it would have been the right thing to do.

Ok im done here for today.

She didn't die, she had surgery

the saddest part is if the other guy didn't try to help and pull his shirt he might have gotten inside just fine or at least survived with just a lost leg

The only ASS here is you, moron. Now go feel stupid elsewhere.

that's good news, hard to believe from looking at the footage

fake

fuuuuck

>she didn't realize it was futile and it ended up costing her her life
That is stupidity by definition.

I recognize that she is a fine woman and didn't deserve to go like that, but she did and it was all her fault.

Being nice wasn't gonna save her life.
You defending her after she's dead doesn't help her either, that too is stupid.

Because now someone who reads your post might be tempted to die in the same way as her too.

WHAT IN THE FUCK

he rekt?

Fuck off this board faggot

only possible when high as fuck

Die soulless nigger.

The who killed the other guy was a hired bodyguard for the girl. Don't know many more details.

I called no one an ass, stop being so insulting.

I am still alive, and I feel. Unlike that woman.

The guy wasn't a security guard, they just both had red shirts.

meanwhile in China

It's perfectly legal to give live food to a snake

that was kinda obvious but it looked like a team-kill. like the other red-shirt was a bodyguard too and only pulled his gun because the nigger in the back did

if she had thought about it (like if time had frozen and she reasoned for 3 minutes before doing what she did) then i would agree that it was ok to call her dumb.

however she reacted in the split second. it wasn't dumb. if anything it was ignorant because she lacked the information necessary to realize that it was best to just let it fall. im sure if she had time to think about it herself for a minute or two she would have realized all by herself that it wasn't a good idea to do what she did.

Do you recognize between rekt and being a nigger? This video is juat a nigger. No rekt, ASS.

oh damn, bad spontaneous nerve gas strike there