/nba/ general - litty edition

>TOR fires back and evens the series with MIL
>ATL completely destroys WAS
>MEM outlasts SAS in a classic

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/598d2
twitter.com/kobebryant/status/855981430144479232
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spurs bros do you think we can win the series?

there's no point in going all out for an away game when you have 3 home games left. now the Griz have little time to recover for the next away game

Spurs in 6

>golden state yet to play Spurs in playoffs since steve kerr started coaching
>Spurs choking in the first round again

Are Memeoriors the luckiest franchise ever?

what are the statistic on the clutchness of marc gasol, surely his numbers must be higher than kawhii bustnerd.

If the Spurs don't win next game then it's over. Who /rememberingbadmemoriesfrom2011/ here?

If the Grizz win this series Andrew Harrison will have made the series turning play.

How does this make you feel?

That was the best play that the Grizz could put up? Rally? They got lucky that Gasol made that but holy shit it's like he just did a pep talk in the time out instead of x's and o's.

At least Pop's play to tie the game was beautiful. The ball movement to the open jumper was a thing of beauty. Spurs in 5.

It's over. Kawhi is not a number one option. We should just blow it up and reset.

mama, there goes that man

Oh please kawhi went HAM this game. Everyone fucks up every now and then, but this was a great showing from both teams. Best game of the playoffs so far

GAME

OF

THE

YEAR

Spurdoras on suicide watch. Kawhi is fucking cancer, literally Kobe tier with the airball in the clutch, turning over the ball, and fouling conley on accident.

spurs in 6. fuck this thug nigger team

rate my OC /nba/

No. Grizzlies are fired up thanks to whiny Fizdale. Spurs don't have that fire. The worst part is going to be all the >rooked memes that come from this.

What are you talking about? That was a great play and Gasol always looks awkward putting up shots and fighting past screens.

He's like a giraffe.

is kerr not coaching tonight?

>green 2 fouls already

please portland exploit this!

Can Tony Allen / Parson comeback in the next round if they advance?

nice shitpost.

they aren't advancing, don't worry

>great play
>dribble it up and pass it to gasol and hope for a prayer

THE GRIZZ WILL NOT BE ROOK'D

>we will never see meme state fight the sprem in the playoffs
>we will see grizz getting sweep by meme state

DELET THIS

Yes they can. Grizzlies are having to play at 110% while Spurs are struggling and still making it close. Spurs will be able to pull it out in 6.

Is he /ourguy/?

MVP MVP MVP MVP

kek, thats how im going to walk everywhere now.

BLOOD4MODA

CR4BBE
CR4BBE
CR4BBE
CR4BBE
CR4BBE
CR4BBE
CR4BBE

Dedmon needs to come back so Pau can get back to shooting outside, play more Bertans, play Simmons over Manu, Patty should strictly be a shooting guard, let Kawhi or Manu be the ball handler.

And TP's game was wasted, now he'll be physically empty as fuck yet mentally a hero come G5

Blazers embarrassing the Warriqueers

WHY ARE MY WARRIORS LOSING

Warriors btfo by 20 lmao

>only the Cavs are going to sweep

Lmao Le4Rings

>everyone else going to game 7s
>the king will be on his couch resting

Do grizzlies play this good all the time?

That's happened almost every game in the playoffs so far. They'll either come back or it will stay that way. Not close at all, or a win

Memphis has always given San Antonio problems for some reason

Why does apemond get to tell at the refs 24/7

Anyone else would get a tech

FUCK POPOVICH

This fucking old fuck is still playing Green and Manu big minutes because >muh few deflections here and there and >muh veteran that's knows the offense yet they're literally contributing 0 to the offense.

Fuck this fucking team and fuck all of y'all. Pussy ass niggas

PATRICK MCCAW LITERALLY RUINED HIS 80'S PERFECT HAIR

this desu

should trade kawhi to boston and build around based lonzo

Is /nba/ mad? Ian clark is literally developing into a superstar right in front of our eyes. Big 5 incoming.

No, Pop is just allowing them to. Kind of genius, actually. By losing this series, you get a better draft pick to surround Kawhi with talent.

allen is possible for the next series. parsons is done in memphis i think

I'm legit fucking pissed from this game.

I'll be in the locked discord dumping pics of my gf

Link fgt

/sixers/ report in

What do we do with all our assets? See how they vest - or move them for more established commodities?

>it kawaii going 2k on bitches and still loses episode

>Spurs fans grabs Steven Adams in the closing moments of playoff game
>Thunder let it go or at least take care of any formal complaint silently

>Thunder fan says, SAYS, something to Beverley
>Rockets org throwing a bitchfit

is there a whinier, lower class organization in the NBA than the Rockets? They make the Mavs look like the Spurs.

Curry is on the verge of tears because he knows Dame is better.

>turning the ball over
>fouling
>going 2k

As a Raptors fan, the Sixers scare me. They and the Nuggets are probably the two teams that are going to be huge in the next few years.

Ha no. They're usually decent at best. They're playing insanely right now. It won't last.

Popovich is the most ovverated coach of all time

>plays Ginobili heavy minutes even though he's pure ass shooting 0-20 in the series and leaves his match up open on every defensive possession

>Subs out Kawhi every 2 minutes like a moron, doesn't let his players get in a rhythm.

>choking

>2k

>mfw

No they only play well against the spurs, every other teams in the playoffs will blow them out.

he's awful at lineups but he is still very good at teaching/playcalling/team discipline

>nurkic comes back
>memes struggle

makes me ponder

5 rings and the heading the most successful sports tenure in history disagree

lebron is a better player both offensively and defensively than jordan was.

Warriors bench looks like shit without Livingston

>4-11
>blows layup

is he, dare i say.....shook?

ROOKED
O
O
K
E
D

KAWHI STATUS: ROOK

ROOOOK

Warriors bringing their blow a 3-1 lead form tonight

not sure if i want the Rapties (pronounced rape-tees) or the Buckeys to win desu

Grizz
Jazz
Spurs
Cavs

would literally be the nightmare bracket for the memes, Grizz was the only team to beat the overall top 6 seeds at least twice during the reg (Cavs series was split 1-1)

the NBA will let the Warriors fail on their own a few times but the Blazers will not be allowed to win this series unless something insane happens.

How both my dick in ur ass men we could make ood couple I'll make u teehee when I tickle ur belly

Me and GW already got a thing going so idk

Is the Memes injury due for this blowout loss, or during the G4 w?

Almost got raped today brehs. Other than that this days been solid since my rapties won and shut down the Overrated Freak

anyone else in the #musecage when they collect (You) from a shitpost?

disgusting

I went to gym and got laughed at because I couldn't bench the bar

Never going again

GS gonna win this game guys. 15 points is nothing for them and Portland is not that good.

If nurkic was 100% the whole series it could go 5 or 6 but Dubs are sweeping.

le stef makes le chuckball at the halftime buzzer and runs into le locker room

not /nba/ related

Kill yourself

streamable.com/598d2

nice

triangle it, that's what i did

i want to cum inside her, then sneak into her brothers room while hes sleeping and break his ankles with a wrench.

Bleached lmao

>going on a 11 and 0 run by himself in the 4th down by 8
>made clutch three to go to OT ny himself
>not 2k
Never reply to me, nigger

twitter.com/kobebryant/status/855981430144479232

Just watch. Warriors win this by double digits.

>overweight canadian freak
>getting raped

pick one

>/nba/ isn't in the musecage

>cleaning up your own fuckups with memechucking

don't @ me

Is Conley a son now????

I'm 147 pounds my man.

more research is needed but all signs point to maybe, gonna need forensics on this

A girl almost overpowered you?

I really wish they would win a championship. They've always been in it and played hard, and I like to watch their old school style and grit