Late night (for me) snap loyalty thread. I send out snaps. And try to get nudes. I will post what I get...

Late night (for me) snap loyalty thread. I send out snaps. And try to get nudes. I will post what I get. Got about an hour.

This will only work if you know they are still awake. Otherwise I light end up with nudes. And not be able to contact you.

Pics I have gotten. In two days of effort.

chee_tah

Bump

Sent

Friends , they are the type to very likely share nudes , good luck

abigail.5432
kbigs14

Taytuttle73 ryleelunsford kyerstinn

Laurenutting

@anthropediac

My brother's ex, saw her naked once on accident but I need to see it again, I know she'll be slutty for guys that aren't me.

come back tomorrow, there's a girl I really want to see, but I can't work her myself

Miss_me17

skatedun710, my kik is
ZombiAddict

Paige.berendsen

thatgirl.neni

Paigeberendsen

Smidge429

Will probably send nudes if she's online, just ask

wolfinize

zombiedancer08, she's pretty kinky, you just gotta be good looking really

streamlinetacos

lily-dick

kristenjaye14

mfruitopia

alessiapiso Good luck my man, you can post it here if you manage to get some

Sent most nothing yet got some convos going.

theelittledeath

chee_tah reply or she offline?

lauraamaskell

tell her you like her new boobs that might work

Hasn't responded

Toads.worth is mine in case this thread goes away and you get lucky.

deshnehstarhhh

Try ritabarbieboo

bbyghost95

mmallory_35

coryn_xo

Cherishhmarie

Pretend to be a hot lesbian

Iris_marlene10

lanybug

Leighanncass
Kik 4chanunite if you get wins of her in case thread dies

Hbk1087
a.v0id
Caroline.145
Demons.dreaming

dmhcook

Just use this vola if this thread dies. /r/f6yzratg

does anyone else like to wait until their ice cream sandwich melts just alil before you eat it?

No, for some weird reason melted ice cream gross me out

Hell no, if that chocolate part starts to melt even a little bit its down hill from there.

i go straight vanilla. no thrills, no frills. just plain, tasteless and joyless. as ice cream intended to be.

marylynnneil

garenteed nudes

Swarmies at ideathmatch.com #FUR chri$$lamity on 12 days of xmas, #FUR #FractalUniverseRevolution, #BABELicious

iwritemayhem

Heading out. I saved the vola. Hopefully I get some win. Most haven't responded yet. Had some close convos. But nothing yet.

krissgal90, name skittles, post tits lol

allesterne

Is a Greek guy called Alex around?

kaetlynnn15

Eren.tzi my ex and i really dont know if we should come together again or not. Mods please don't ban me i really want to know if i can trust her again or not . She was kinda writing with some dudes and actually saw a tribute on her phone and she came up with a pretty shitty lie which is why i broke up a couple weeks ago but i do miss her

What? Wow

MODS

Fuck you. I eat ass btw

meganne_kayyy

Dont go back dude i say it from the experience. Keep your path

does this guy realize all it takes is one girl to contact snapchat with his username and they can send his carrier info to law enforcement and they can fine him and even register him as a Sex offender?

he's clearly not just sending dick pics, he's chatting with them first and working his way up to it

Sup.lex

A whore that i know

oh ok. cool. also how does he explain how he got their snapchat?

Man these guys are some fucking trashbags
I knew this shit would happen. Why do you niggaz keep doing this shit i really don't understand. You heartless bastards. I mean you faggots heard my story and immediatly told that it was posted forreal ? Like the fuck man. I knew it was bad but this shit is outrageous. What do you think you are getting from that

Look at this shit

Thats why you never post the names. Let that be a fucking lesson fellow faggots. There are way to many white knight faggots out there trying to screw you over

MODS MODS MODS

Congratulations, that's why you don't share information on Sup Forums or anywhere for that matter. You played yourself you coward.

Lol you beta

Unibubble66

Ex of mine, would do anything to see that puss again :(

Mods you can ban me as many times you want. I just wanted to show my fags out there that this is no safe haven. Don't post your shit on Sup Forums or else somebody going to ruin it