Is cold weather more beneficial for a structured society?

Is cold weather more beneficial for a structured society?

yes

Apparently.

Cold weather is redpilled because browns and blacks hate it.

It forces us to stay inside and read books. Shit sucks.

But Canada has cold weather

They stick to the south part, near the large cities though.

Niggers don't like the cold so basically having your country freeze into a barren wasteland for half the year is better than having blacks.

Snow makes cold weather livable, I mean just imagine living somewhere that is just cold with no snow. Completely depressing

No, the Eskimos are borderline nigger-tier.

Well, Russia is cold yet the people are like niggers so..

Yes. And Winter is objectively the most aesthetic season.

Temperate climate is where civilization prospers.

FREEZE THE KIKES, ICE AGE NOW!

Fucking kek, and truth

They pretty much keep to themselves though, maybe they're bro tier.

They are practically snow niggers

What happened to that ice waifu/goddess meme that appeared somewhere last year?

She failed us, she didn't freeze the muzzies. We worship Kek now, he never fails us.

Yeah i wish i lived somewhere snowy. Atleast im in melbourne not frying in western australia.

I live way up in the north in a pretty big city where we hit minus 35 degrees celsius easily and the sun at some point doesn't even rise for a week.

>No niggers
>The ones who come to beg are freezing their hands off outside and no one pays shit to them (change under winter is too cold to be bothered with)
>Muslims definitely cannot live here
>99% is white people

Living the dream due to cold weather in the winter. Summers are hot enough to compensate for it.

We have plenty of blacks in Chicago and Michigan, snowgook.

For non-nomadic peoples, winter requires planning and saving what you will need to survive when the ground and trees are bare.

Over time, evolution caused individuals with better planning and saving abilities to move to colder climates. This required agriculture and the domestication of animals.

What we inherit from our parents genetically is being demonstrated to have far reaching impacts upon us even in our attitudes and tendencies.

Groups of people who worked together and were able to understand and practice specialization and division of labor would have an advantage surviving in harsh conditions. Better tools (made from metals by specialized workers) allowed people to get more done in a day.

A productive community is advantageous for survival. You must be decent to those around you; in the winter you may need their help. This may be why Scandinavian nations have robust social welfare programs.

Community is also required to defend the food you have saved for the winter from others who have not prepared.

Books could be written on this but I think you get the gist of what I am saying.

There's a scientific link between cold weather and a population's success/fitness/intelligence. I'm too drunk to look it up rn

the meme wasn't strong enough

Yes. It teaches population about rationing resources, planning ahead, strenghtens community, etc.
While Africans had gibsmedats all year long, Europe and most of Asia had to make an effort. This is why they are stagnating and still living in mudhuts.

Well, it keeps the niggers away

Vinter-chan has not heard our tormented cries and has abandonded us in a pivotal moment. Nothing but a false prophet.

>Detroit

it sure is beneficial to keep shitskins out.
too bad that when your country reaches certain GDP level even cold won't save you from brown hordes

I think its the warmer weather attracts more degenerates away from cold areas than the cold areas being inherently less degenerate.

Look at how Vancouver has the mildest winters in Canada and also one of the biggest bum problems.

She will smite the immigrants after the summer again. We just need to meme harder.

Yes, because winters forces the people to plan their life more carefully. In the past they had to make enough food and conserve it to survive the cold days.
In niggerland they could grow and hunt food all the time so they becamed lazy and didn't plan shit for the future.
Winter was the constant motivation to improve the agriculture, which had big impact on our societys