New Zealand Thread

New Zealand Thread

Hey

We don't need all the discord fags anyway

Auckland Fag here, hows it going?

fuck those normie fucks.

die in bice

Wellington here, post your face and I'll draw you.

Hey, where in Auckland

Trapped in the hellscape that is Gisborne. Send help

Hi boys, just back from my walk.

kiwis are the new jews

What I love about these threads is people post once, don't try and make or keep any conversation going, then complain about the threads dying.

As a country we've gotten too used to the dol and weve forgotten how to put effort into things

Fucking is the new 'hey, how do you do?'
Revolution is the new 'fuck you'.

Fuck off you National voting boomer cunt.

Enjoy it while you can but pretty soon the government will realise how stupid it is to let people just not work if they dont feel like it and still get paid

Don't completely agree, however I do think dole payments should be conditional on passing a drug test.

Including cigs and alcohol, and weed when they legalise it.

i'm on the right

I'm back bitchez

>just not work if they dont feel like it and still get paid
Right because that's it aye? Everyone on the dole is just lazy.

Looked at how many jobs are taking by Indians? You know what that does? Means that Kiwis, proper fucking Kiwis can't get jobs.

The best

Was more of a joke than anything, i do disagree with the premise of the dole though. Clearly its a bad economic decision to give people money for nothing but obviously there are situations where people need it. Those situations should however be more strict so people who just don't feel like working can't easily get on the dole and do nothing their whole life.

Exactly, it's not a lifestyle choice, it's emergency funds, for until you get a job again.

So your solution is to give people money from compainies that could be making more jobs for more people instead of making more jobs and vote for the same people that make immigration laws less strict?
There are infinitely better solutions for increasing the amount of jobs in new zealand but when minimul wage is being raised again and again obviously there are going to be less jobs and more people going on the dole.

Nah, about 3/4 of people on the dole are just lazy. Some are actually using it for it's intended purpose.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

I'm Lorde, YA YA YA

I haven't said what my solution would be at all.

Good projecting.

Oh and, as most people are aware, a lot of companies pay next to nothing in tax because of how they cook the books. Starbucks is an example, Google and Facebook are another.

Welfare fraud is nothing (not to say it ought to be excused) compared to what companies are doing (or aren't doing as it were).

>Nah, about 3/4 of people on the dole are just lazy.
Source because you're just making up bullshit.

Reckon WINZ has a far better idea of what's going on than you because, shock, they have an entire department/team dedicated to looking through everyone.

>as in they literally look through each and every single person on the benefit to make sure they are rightly on it

All very well demanding people take personal responsibility but it's hypcritical to ignore personal limitation

stay mad whiteboi

I can actually put my own dick up my ass.

Holy fuck dude.

Not just a pretty face after all.

Nah think I'll stay smug that I got you that good, cunt.

>couldn't argue against me
>"hurr stay mad

Crack up. Thanks for the Christmas present.

>Could post pics to prove it
>Hasn't
>Obviously can't

Sad!

You should have to take a desk job at WINZ to get a bene. Free slave labour

kek every thread. She's never coming back here. She's happy now

Indians don't take jobs they make jobs. You're fucking lazy

>being this buttmad

Fuck off Ravi.

>make jobs being paid under the table.

Lol keep going, doesn't look pathetic at all.

You know what's funny about Indians?

They look like the shit they love to hate.

this country is amazing

And yet still no one has been able to argue against what I said.

Crack up.

you need some vaseline for that butt wound?

What don't white girls like Indians?

Self explanatory.

An Indian walks into a bar.

Everybody else leaves.

An Indian posts his photo on /soc/ to be rated.

>Doesn't get rated.

I think you missed the point

Stop samefagging kiddo

Funny how the Indian language (all of them) literally sound like diarrhea hitting the ground.

Well fucking duh dumb cunt!

Everybody could tell, everybody you fucking idiot. Holy fuck bet you honestly thought you were smart pointing that out haha!

Not really, I just wished to point out how pathetic it is to post shitty jokes over and over that nobody is reading. I'm white btw. Have fun you dumb motherfucker

Think you need to spend a bit of time thinking how to invalidate what I said.

>if you could you'd have done it by now

Mornin all

Thanks for pointing it out, you clearly read them though, so...

>you dumb motherfucker

Hai xo

What did you have for tea?

Hot chips. Lots and lots of hot chips.

>000
Goof on you.

I had KFC.

It was shit as per usual.

>Indian girl served us
>She was fucking useless of course

Bleh fast food service is rubbish here. I just eat at work

>clearly

>got my benefit today
>also get it Saturday

This is what it feels like to be rich af

Can you not get a job?

Literally the dumbest cunt on the planet. What can you expect from kiwis tho ae

Had an assessment with ACC to get a payment thing.

>They measured me to be 20% impaired
>10% is the threshold to get a payment
>"While your impairment is 20% it's been worked out only 5% of your impairment comes from your accident"

My accident being fucking molested/raped as child.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

Okay why is ACC handling a payment for you for an "accident" that long ago. Forgive me I only use acc when i'm injured so I'm not too familiar with their proccesses

You literally would have. I can tell you're an Indian, typical Indian tricks.

In the time it's taken you to do whatever it is you think you're doing you could have written a reply, that would have taken at most a few mins, to point out how I was wrong.

You haven't because you can't.

You literally cannot argue against the person you regard as the dumbest cunt on the planett, what does that say about you? Dumb cunt.

Have a nice day

>Okay why is ACC handling a payment for you for an "accident" that long ago.
Because it's what they handle.

Doesn't matter how long ago the accident was, it's what the entire organization is about...

see

you got this (i think she's quite attractive)

I see. I had no idea they go back that far. As I said I'm not used to their processes.

Cool.

>everything I say still stands
>Dumb cunt

A FEW MINUTES AT MOST

I think she's good looking too. Shame she's married

we got this

Is it true that the red on the southern cross is meant to be the fucking blood spilt?

To be fair even they are used to/aware of their own processes.

>5% impairment from the trauma of childhood
sexual abuse

I knew they'd play this game, looked up my assessor but fucking rude af. Some cunt gets paid thousands of dollars to stop me getting money that will help me because I literally can't (yet) concentrate properly enough to work.

>they are
aren't*

Of course they want money they're a corporation.

Also my condolences for your experiences

Nothing you said stands you silly cuck. Your rage is hilarious

Cheers.

I'm going to fight them, of course. This stuff is the reason I want to get into politics but like Trump has, I don't want to be a politician. Fuck that, I want to get shit done.

Good on you. Fight the system

What do you cucks think about the new PM?

Prove me wrong then.

Easy as piss to do. All you have to do is type words.

>inb4 you'd be too dumb to get it
>the others reading the thread wouldn't be though
>put me in my place

She's hot and she's not selling off state assets. Good start

Pretty pissed tbh

The shit she's pulled with weed is infuriating. She lied, bold faced lie and, yeah, I reckon it's going to back fire on her bigly/yugely.

M8, I didn't even read whatever you are trying to argue. I'm just trolling you because you are gay. You think your points are so important, it's cringeworthy

The bill for medical is going through tho isn't it?

How does it affect you user?

Good argument (on the internet).

Nope.

Only terminal, with less than 12 months to live. If they get caught growing it then the police MIGHT allow them to get off...

It's a start and the most important part of legalizing. Start with the ill and then move to recreational use

It literally wasn't an argument. What is wrong with you user

Heck, thats pretty fucking pointless

I have real bad trouble focusing, I dissociate all the time. Constantly lose time. Tried uni a number of times, just can't focus enough.

Various physical symptoms (one big issue for abuse victims is they often have stomach issues which I do, real bad).

Depression, anxiety, PTSD. He'll have written that it's genetic though because my mum and brother have similar issues.

>because they were likely abused themselves

I only realized recently that I don't trust anyone and that was a big thing to realise. I got fat in high school partly because I couldn't handle people finding my attractive (because subconsciously I thought they were going to hurt me) etc etc so I don't know who I am, really, as a person. Weird af.

>What is wrong with you user
Nothing, everything is right, that's why you STILL haven't been able to point out anything wrong I said in my original (((argument on the internets))).

>Start with the ill
But they literally haven't, it's palliative cannabis, not medical.

You can only use it if you're going to die anyway and, even then, you actually can't use it unless the police say they won't charge you even though they still can...

What happened to the perpetrator?

imo the dying should have a right to weed if it helps them, seeing as the Euthnasia vote is a murky subject